Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis (900 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / Creative Web Developer Needed On A Part Time Basis! / Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by ogzille(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
We are a fast growing web development company in Lagos.

Due to an increase in clientele, we require the services web developers on contract basis.

We basically work with HTML, CSS, PHP and Javascript.

We are looking for 'brave' designers and developers who are poised to beat their last performances.

If you are interested and qualified send us the list of projects you have done ( we do not value Wordpress, Joomla and the likes).

Please do not indicate interest if you do not value excellence.

Kindly send us an email: info["="]bestvalueproviders.com
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by marketingtips: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Hi,

i hear you say you don't value word press and their kind (CMS)

If i may ask, What's Your Reason for saying thatsmiley,
this might be useful for folk looking to stick
their head in those platform
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by databoy247(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
@OP, if you dont value CMS, then probably you dont know why its used. If a client says "i need a normal 5 page website....just a simple one for my business", thats when CMS comes in. Saves you the stress of coding from scratch if you know how to customize CMS very well. If what is needed is loads of functionalities and stuff, then you code from scratch.
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by ogzille(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2013
@databoy247,

You are missing the point!

I never said we do not value CMS, we develop them. The message is: We are looking for people that can build and not only use!

@marketingtips,

We are only referring to the type of portfolio we will love to see. Though we do not mind wordpress websites with lovely plugins built by the person (the emphasis is on being able to develop not only use).
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by UncleJJ(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogzille: @databoy247,

You are missing the point!

I never said we do not value CMS, we develop them. The message is: We are looking for people that can build and not only use!

@marketingtips,

We are only referring to the type of portfolio we will love to see. Though we do not mind wordpress websites with lovely plugins built by the person (the emphasis is on being able to develop not only use).

ooooooooooooooooo shocked
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by sisqology(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Why won't a web developer know how to code cms from scratch?
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by utimatedes(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
ogzille: We are a fast growing web development company in Lagos.

Due to an increase in clientele, we require the services web developers on contract basis.

We basically work with HTML, CSS, PHP and Javascript.

We are looking for 'brave' designers and developers who are poised to beat their last performances.

If you are interested and qualified send us the list of projects you have done ( we do not value Wordpress, Joomla and the likes).

Please do not indicate interest if you do not value excellence.

Kindly send us an email: info["="]bestvalueproviders.com

I never knew that you are the brain behind bestvalueproviders.com, you guys are doing great!
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by A2J(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
sisqology: Why won't a web developer know how to code cms from scratch?

My thinking exactly....
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by ogzille(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
sisqology: Why won't a web developer know how to code cms from scratch?

Hmmm... People love titles.

utimatedes:

I never knew that you are the brain behind bestvalueproviders.com, you guys are doing great!

Thanks!
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
utimatedes:

Forgive me, but theres nothing spectacular about that website.
Re: Web Developer Needed On Contract Basis by utimatedes(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2013
adeniyi83:

Forgive me, but theres nothing spectacular about that website.
Not even about his website, but about some of his works, the features and functionality. He redesigned migrated www.ngcareers.com from wordpress to custom built cms and I was highly impress. The owner of Ngcareers is a close friend of mind. I know that is bestvalueproviders.com that did the work but I did not know the brain behind the company. Most of his development is done without open source and are very rich.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I'm New To Web Designing, Kindly Help Me In Any Way Possible. Thanks / How To Auto Upload Youtube Videos To Your Blogs / Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.