Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano (14183 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Crowd Kills Suspected Female Suicide Bomber In Bauchi / Mob Kills 2, Burns Mosques In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2013
A suspected bomber met his waterloo in Kano on Wednesday as he was apprehended and killed by an angry mob near the Emir of Kano’s palace

The suspected bomber was said to have been apprehended immediately after setting off an Improvised Explosive Device near a Mosque very close to the palace of the Emir of Kano, Ado Bayero on Wednesday night.

The aggrieved residents were said to have defied the explosion, which went off at Kofar Fatalwa by the Kano Central Mosque, and arrested one of the bombers, who had arrived on a tricycle to set off the bomb.

It was learnt that the residents pursued the terrorists after the blast, and burnt one of the men before handing over the other to security operatives.

The spokesperson for the Joint Task Force in Kano, Ikedioha Iweha, confirmed the explosion.

He also confirmed that no one died from the explosion, itself.

It will be recalled that the Emir escaped an assassination attempt on January 19 when gunmen threw an IED at his convoy.

http://www.punchng.com/news/mob-kills-suspected-bomber-in-kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2013
And so the conspiracy theory continues.... The real victims are the masses. How come explosives used in parks where common Nigerians patronize are always very destuctive and for the emirs and mosques.......... Its always so......... (U get the point) the masses are just pawns in this game.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 18, 2013
brosss: And so the conspiracy theory continues.... The real victims are the masses. How come explosives used in parks where common Nigerians patronize are always very destuctive and for the emirs and mosques.......... Its always so......... (U get the point) the masses are just pawns in this game.
they're fooling themselves not me. They arranged the game to look as if they're victims as well whereas they pay and house the bombers.
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by KingOmarion(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2013
‎​its really happening again....who's fooling who,we know all their plan....Abeg am celebrating my birthday in Enugu.Venue @ Cabrini bar new haven party start by 6pm after work thanks
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Akshow: 6:21am On Apr 18, 2013
This is an instance Where i will take an exception and support jungle justice. Shebi them wan commit suicide before? Make them make it easy for them by killing the senseless idiots. And someone will still come and label all the northerners boko haram and murderers.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by gbadexy(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Are you people for real?
So many wackos on this forum o!
So the emir staged the first attack and risked his life and that of his children just to give christians and easterners the impression he wasn't their sponsor and they later decided to go through the charade of throwing explosive and lynching one of the terrorists to make the same point? Wonderful.
And who choreographed or directed the plot, who mobilised and directed the plot you air headed conspiracy theorist came up with, since you claim it was staged, each member of the mob and terrorist would have been given their script to act!

30 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2013
If only the whole nation will rise against this
virgin as$ lickers.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by vanbonattel: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2013
They caught the two of them, killed one and handed one over to the JTF. By next week the story will change, this living suspect will openly 'confess' that the PDP and Jonathan paid them to kill the emir.

Stage managed attacks, these guys should be scripting movies for Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by vanbonattel: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2013
gbadexy: Are you people for real?
So the emir staged the first attack and risked his life and that of his children just to give christians and easterners the impression he wasn't their sponsor and they later decided to go through the charade of throwing explosive and lynching one of the terrorists to make the same point? Wonderful.
And who choreographed or directed the plot, who mobilised and directed the plot you air headed conspiracy theorist came up with, since you claim it was staged, each member of the mob and terrorist would have been given their script to act!

Yes the mob could be given a plot to act. It only takes the strongest members of the neighborhood to give instructions for them to beat one to death first and then 'decide' to save one for the JTF to interrogate. That one will go into detention and sing like a bird on how they were paid to kill the emir. This is a no brainer, a primary 3 pupil can plan and execute this plot.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by vizboy(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2013
If things were to the happening these way those bh boys wont have come these far

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Abujafood: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2013
Seems MOB justice has come to stay in Nigeria!
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2013
You shouldn't have killed him.Fair trial nkor?
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by TableLeg(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2013
gbadexy: Are you people for real?

I swear, not only wackos, but daft, dumb and dimwitted folks all over!

How someone can come up to the conclusion that the attack was staged is beyond me, it is pure foolishness and sentimental infused garbage!

I give up on Nigeria and its citizens!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by momodub: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2013
jungle don mature ooo
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Scarpon(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2013
so their have begin to kill their self
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Temismith(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2013
coordinator: Emerging from a crucial meeting on 16th April. 2013 between Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, National University Commission (N.U.C) and Ministry of Education; the admission quotas for universities and other tertiary institutions were discussed extensively.
A new list for 2013 admission were outlined. Yours sincerely was part of the committee. Only few Universities exceeded 4,000. Some tertiary institutions couldn't get up to 2,000 due to lack of infrastructures.
I gave the statistic at the meeting that over 1.6 million candidates applied for jamb 2013, and if we have up to 400 tertiary institutions and the highest admission quota given to an institution is 4,500 then mathematically only 20% will gain admission this year.
I have decided for the sake of candidates to publish few admission quotas assigned to some universities. You can call me to know the admission quota of the institution you choose.
Unilag ----------- 4,500 candidates
Unizik ----------- 4,500 candidates
Unilorin --------- 4,500 candidates
Uniben----------- 4,500 candidates
Oau--------------- 4,500 candidates
Lasu---------------3,500 candidates
Unical-------------4,000 candidates
Ndu----------------2,500 candidates
etc
I have resolved to assist more candidates than the previous years in order that they may excel and gain admission this 2013.
As a senior staff of jamb and the coordinator of the processing and sorting unit here at JAMB Headquarter, Abuja; My target is to assist the first 200 candidates who shall contact me indicating their interest for an excellent score. Your name, JAMB registration number, phone number and institution of your choice; you shall forward all the details to me.

YOU CAN REACH ME THROUGH THE FOLLOWING;
PHONE NUMBERS: 070-546-75-319 or 081-627-65-476
E-MAIL: jamb.org.ng@inbox.com
FACEBOOK ACCOUNT: www.facebook.com/coordinator.office
A stitch in time saves nine! God help those who helped themselves.
watin dis one dey talk? U drink urine ni abi u chop dog mess? Ure broke abi?

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by searay(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2013
A man who can deceive himself is a ______
i can't be deceive for more than 10 mins
14th to vomit
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by romanlaw(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2013
KingOmarion: ‎​its really happening again....who's fooling who,we know all their plan....Abeg am celebrating my birthday in Enugu.Venue @ Cabrini bar new haven party start by 6pm after work thanks

where's Cabrini Bar in New Haven? I once lived there
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by searay(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2013
coordinator: Emerging from a crucial meeting on 16th April. 2013 between Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, National University Commission (N.U.C) and Ministry of Education; the admission quotas for universities and other tertiary institutions were discussed extensively.
A new list for 2013 admission were outlined. Yours sincerely was part of the committee. Only few Universities exceeded 4,000. Some tertiary institutions couldn't get up to 2,000 due to lack of infrastructures.
I gave the statistic at the meeting that over 1.6 million candidates applied for jamb 2013, and if we have up to 400 tertiary institutions and the highest admission quota given to an institution is 4,500 then mathematically only 20% will gain admission this year.
I have decided for the sake of candidates to publish few admission quotas assigned to some universities. You can call me to know the admission quota of the institution you choose.
etc
I have resolved to assist more candidates than the previous years in order that they may excel and gain admission this 2013.
As a senior staff of jamb and the coordinator of the processing and sorting unit here at JAMB Headquarter, Abuja; My target is to assist the first 200 candidates who shall contact me indicating their interest for an excellent score. Your name, JAMB registration number, phone number and institution of your choice; you shall forward all the details to me.

bros no vex, how old are you?
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by slimming: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Quick judgement will do nothing to dis nation.
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by kwajahafiz(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2013
In a country where lies and halftruths has become the bane......In all matters, and perpetuated by the chosen to lead.
Who shall blame one who sees conspiracy in all acts...
live with ur sins, Nigerians...u are doomed.
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by mrborntodoit: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2013
if the north can continue like this, then the BH boiz have a lot to worry about, their end is near . Nigerians should team up and burn anyone handling illegal guns and explosives.
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by maclatunji: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2013
chiover: [b]they're [/b]fooling themselves not me. They arranged the game to look as if they're victims as well whereas they pay and house the bombers.

You can't get lower than this. Ok, let us look at it, when an armed robber kills people wherever you live, you have a hand in it? You sent them to kill such people? Do people just cease to think when certain issues are raised or are they really that low in reasoning power. Who are "they"? When Aluu community lynched those four boys, who were they trying to fool?

The Emir of Kano had his bodyguards killed in an attack and he was seriously injured too. His palace has been attacked more than once. Pray tell, how much are you worth that he would want to fool you?

3 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Goldenheart(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2013
etc

Fraudscam...
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by aminu150(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2013
kudos to those that summon courage and killed the suspected bomber. This is a sign that people in kano are fed up with this extremist who are denting islam. This is the second time that would be bombers have been killed in kano. We know for sure that good citizens of kano are helping the JTF with leads, still some clueless goats that have never been to kano or the are saying rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by adahib: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2013
etc

see hustling na.seun abeg flag this guy
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish. but come to think of it, it's like everybody is becoming a bomber in northern nigeria since amnesty is proposed.

With the rate this is going, very soon, bombs will be sold in the markets just like knockouts.

Let us all join hands to defeat this cankerworm.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by RuuDie(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2013
If that was really a "bomb", I doubt if they'd have been anyone around willing or even well enough to bother about catching whoever set it off!

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by informatix: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2013
The Haramist must Know that kano can never be a safe heaven for Islamist. Kano is a sacred community.
Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by maclatunji: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2013
RuuDie: If that was really a "bomb", I doubt if they'd have been anyone around willing or even well enough to bother about catching whoever set it off!

I have said it before, many of you suffer from Complicit Victim Syndrome (CVS). You guys need Boko Haram to do evil things to satisfy your misplaced hate of Islam and Muslims. Especially those of Northern extraction.

Shame on such people who would rather have evil prevail for selfish and myopic reasons.

tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano by zolajpower: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2013
chiover: they're fooling themselves not me. They arranged the game to look as if they're victims as well whereas they pay and house the bombers.
my brother if you have ever the burning train this is the season two. the first was the mosque now beside the emir's palace. na who no say fish na im dey inisde sandine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deported Isa Muazu Returns To London. / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / Buhari Receives Governor Inuwa Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.