Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (153786 Views)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by dabbie34(m): 2:39am On Nov 13, 2013
how do I go about how to install clockword mode on my tecno m7
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Rhawk099(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
I went to carlcare @ opebi for d flashin of my boot looped tecno D5 & its ws ready in less than 30 minutes.. Carlcare rocks!!!.. & thanks to evry member in this thread... more grease to y'all elbows...
Peradventure anybody has software problem with any tecno android & u want to visit carlcare office @ opebi, wen u gt there, jst meet the fair lady whose desk is to d right opposite d entrace, dats all she does....software issues... Wish y'all gud luck..
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by billnice(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
hey mates......i jst find out a method to most of android phones including tecno android phones
all u need is jst a program called rootmaster and install it n get drivers of ur 4n n its it jst in 5 secs..........
actually.... tested on tecno p5,tecno d5.....
for information whatsapp me on +250786109019 grin grin grin
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by billnice(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
can one help meh ......getting a custom rom for tecno p5 grin grin
plzzzz contact meh +250786109019
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by adewale2011(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
please i need a tutorial on how to unbrick my techno m3 urgent
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by snoopzilla: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Here is the link to get USA number on you nigerian sim http://usacallsms.com
You can make/receive calls and sms with your phone, No app involved.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by chikayere(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2013
pls how much did they charge u
Rhawk099: I went to carlcare @ opebi for d flashin of my boot looped tecno D5 & its ws ready in less than 30 minutes.. Carlcare rocks!!!.. & thanks to evry member in this thread... more grease to y'all elbows...
Peradventure anybody has software problem with any tecno android & u want to visit carlcare office @ opebi, wen u gt there, jst meet the fair lady whose desk is to d right opposite d entrace, dats all she does....software issues... Wish y'all gud luck..
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Hassyno: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abeg sum1 shld hlp me wit m3 stock rom pleeaaassee
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by adewale2011(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
u bricked your phone too......
Hassyno: Abeg sum1 shld hlp me wit m3 stock rom pleeaaassee
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Coolboi05(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
adewale2011: u bricked your phone too......
yeah...bt I don gather d stuffs..na d stock rom I nid nw..
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Coolboi05(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
chikayere: pls how much did they charge u
guy na free...just dnt mention anytn lyk rootin..
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by adewale2011(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
i beg give me the info because mine brick too
Coolboi05: yeah...bt I don gather d stuffs..na d stock rom I nid nw..
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by chikayere(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2013
thanks man, but do they open on Saturdays?
Coolboi05: guy na free...just dnt mention anytn lyk rootin..
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Blessgod20: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
sh it nau
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ajaolu(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls anyone, give me the stock recovery image of tecno phantom a plus, not the whole rom backup but onl the stock recovery.img, just aroung 6mb. Thks
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ManiaPrince(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls, does anybody hav p5 stock rom backup/custom rom or where can i get it. I rily nid it urgently
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by abesky(m): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2013
muammil:

Sorry, for now im dealing with B3&D3 cos this devices are tough. when im done i will focus on N7.
please how can I restore factory reset on B3? Thanks
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by hrahama(f): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2013
plz ur whats number
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by thefalcon: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Any solution to tecno m7 bricked phone?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by epelumi42(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls my tecno p5 is having boot loop or soft brick wateva. Pls how do u i do it. Is there a recovery image or how? Please

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by HaqBrook: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2014
xanders:

True...as the lock is a user setting (i.e. user-data). to boot to the recovery menu on TECNO androids simply hold volume-up then power on the phone. if this fails as a result of the lock triggering a wipe safe security feature.

Method: How to Enter Recovery Mode with AIO flasher grin

This is another method how you can enter recovery mode on your phone. You can use this method when you do not know the direct key combination or don’t have root access to easily enter recovery mode using the app mentioned above.

Step 1 - Make sure ADB and Fastboot is configured on your PC. How? download from here http://adbdriver.com/ NOTE:This is important.

i have downloaded the AIO flasher, but it seems its not reading my device
please i need help, cos my phone is not going beyond the tecno logo
thanks in advance

step 2- STOP! wink please do step 4 first!

Step 3 - Go to where your saved the downloaded android AIO fast-boot flasher (you can get AIO flasher here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1264213&d=1345123273) directory and run or open or double click Android AIO flasher.exe. see image 1 NOTE: skip to step 5

Step 4 - hold the volume-down button and plug in your T3 USB with the battery. this should put your phone in fast boot mode. you will know its in fast boot when the Tecno hangs on the logo screen displaying. smiley now, to to step 3

Step 5- plug in your phone USB cable

Step 6- run the universal ADB installer downloaded in step 1, make sure you phone is plugged and in fast boot mode(see step 4) when your doing this

Step 5 - run AIO flasher
Step 6 -In the AIO flasher interface window, look for "reboot menu"

step 7- under "reboot menu", click the "recovery mode" button and select "recovery mode"

step 8- next, click reboot

If you need any help regarding this, feel free text, or whats app grin

if this works out remember to give shout-out on this thread to, ever able xda-developers, nja-developers like brain-rex and co,to
lexsolutionz for working tirelessly to serve all your android needs, and lastly to tecno for providing us with such magneficent, yet affordable androids, there by liberating us from the shackles of the collaborated nokia-samsung bondage

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by bobojoshua(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
xanders:
you say cwm installs ok.rite?
Using cwm is simple:
Scroll from bottom to top, twice to enable back button.
For the 4 screens...focus on the two at the left side only..i.e. the top-left and bottom-left screens.
now , lets say u want to navigate to "backup/restore" menu..use volume down or up to move one step at a time, from one screen to another.
E.g if the selector was at say "advanced" in the top screen, when i tap volume down/up it will move to the menu below/above "advanced" in the lower screen and vice-versa.
alittle practice is in order though cheesy
Hope this helps out
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by nestizle: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Omoolowo:

please same here..help us

Hey bro.. where did u get sat stock rom....
help me the link if u have plzzzzzz
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Ugobest17(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2014
Pls friends how do i down load and install Adobe reader in my tecno p5 and M3 phone, pls your help is needed.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Xxpress(m): 5:02am On Jul 21, 2014
pls how can I flash a cwm on a techno p5
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by lawrenceunaa: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2014
pls op my phone tecno s9 brick yesterday pls hw can i unbrick it. truth be told i dont even have a backup
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Tholuwaniey(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
BLAZE4DEM: My p3 was stuck at the tecno logo... so i borrowed a friends p3 and did a nandroid backup cus i did not have mine
Found lots of help online especially from this link http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606/tecno-n3-custom-rom-gingerbean-1653251/ ......

You need 2 files system.yaffs2.img and boot.img from any p3 backup.
You need a Laptop
You need AIO Flasher and ADB drivers for p3
You need your usb cable
and you must put your phone in fastboot mode (press vol down bottun and on the phone you will see the tecno logo only)

Run Android AIO flasher.exe (found in tools needed folder)
next, in the AIO flasher window, the very first menu is what concerns us i.e. where its written fastboot flasher (Nandroid Restorer)(the others we shall explain in later tutorials)
click boot
click Select file(browse to where you saved the boot.img you downloaded above)
click erase
click flash

YOU MUST wait for the black window below to show "writing boot...OK" before you know its done

Congratulations your almost done!!

Simply repeat the same process for the sys.yaffs2.img file, only this time, we go:
click System
click Select file(browse to where you saved the sys.yaffs2.img you downloaded above)
click erase
click flash

once again
YOU MUST wait for the black window below to show "writing sys.yaffs2.img OK" before you know its done.
it should take about 50 seconds, depending on your system specs.

pls can you do it for me?.. I reside in Lagos 08177273008 whatsapp..
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Eidvers: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2014
When you deleted something in your phone, first remember not to use your phone again, including text, calling,and try to recover the data you want first with Android Data Recovery. After that, you may use you phone. Have a look here for Android phone recovery:
How to Recover Deleted Files on Android
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Thuna(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Please who know any carlcare centre in either ekiti or ondo state. Cos i stay in ekiti presently. My a+ had a hard brick problem. It's not on anymore. Please help me @ all
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Ayemenre2: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2014
I have a tecno P5. It only vibrates and does not come up. can someone help me out plzzzzzzz?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by taylormed2(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
I av a techno h5 and im tryn 2 to change it to windows os help whatsapp +2348151143825

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.