Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (153769 Views)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by jksxxxx: 11:44am On May 25, 2015
chimeluiz:
My lil bro's phone, a tecno h5 has refused to come on (it doesn't boot up at all, no android or tecno logo on restart ), i removed the battery, SD card, MMC and reinserted the battery after a minute but it still refuses to start.
I have tried all the combinations to boot into recovery mode but it still doesn't come on.
I then plugged it to it's powers source, after a few minutes it showed select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.

please do you have a solution or I should just ask him to take it to carlcare.

*Only God noes what that boy has been doing with the phone*

Thanks
fixed similar one what's app me 09033365257
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by jksxxxx: 11:46am On May 25, 2015
omoile10:
Good evening nairaland people
pls i have two of my phones bricked and i dont know how to unbrick it .pls i need help from you guys
the name of the two phones re tecno h7 and tecno p5
pls i will be very glad if i can unbrick my phone from nairaland
can help u out what's app me one 09033365257
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Emerson101: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Are you in Abuja mararaba karu nyanya etc and u want to learn phone software engineering or u want all kinds of phone cracked softwares for flashing rooting imel generator name it or u want to flash ur phone android phones black berry z10 q10 all black berry phone's Nokia iPhone flashing and unlocking etc.partten unlocking of every phone imel code changing.unbricking ur phone's etc even android HD games psp android games ps2 games music and video transfer just don't waste any more time call engineer samuel on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or add me on whatsapp with my mtn line just don't waste any more time call me now
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by nanaba777: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2015
Can someone personally upload Tecno S3 MTK Backup for me? I don't want what's already on the net as they don't really work
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by blaxx: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
greetings smartphone users.... i've got a tecno m3 that's acting so funny. if i install a new app, recieve a call/ text, when i reboot the phone, everything wipes off. i did the power button + volume up+ volume down to wipe cache and factory reset but nothing changed. has anyone experienced such? if yes, how did you fix yours?
can you help a brother out?

NB*: I really don't know much about phones.javascript:void(0);
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by kennykendo(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2015
blaxx:
greetings smartphone users.... i've got a tecno m3 that's acting so funny. if i install a new app, recieve a call/ text, when i reboot the phone, everything wipes off. i did the power button + volume up+ volume down to wipe cache and factory reset but nothing changed. has anyone experienced such? if yes, how did you fix yours?
can you help a brother out?

NB*: I really don't know much about phones.javascript:void(0);
Whatsapp 08035315886
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hello people i have Tecno H5 it got bricked when i was trying to change the phone font size since that time it don't work again it only freeze after tecno startup tone anyhelp!!!
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Pls help my Tecno Y4 actin strange....refuses to on when i press the power button and shows charging icon when i plug in charger but goes on and off.
When i press the power button while charging....It showed the normal ''Enjoy SmartLife now'' and goes off.
Pls help....It isnt rooted oh
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Carlcaresophia: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
iykpeterz:
Pls help my Tecno Y4 actin strange....refuses to on when i press the power button and shows charging icon when i plug in charger but goes on and off.
When i press the power button while charging....It showed the normal ''Enjoy SmartLife now'' and goes off.
Pls help....It isnt rooted oh
Hi! You can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Thanks i have clerified the issue...#BatteryFault....#Overcharging..
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Glowstone(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
please I want to flash cwm recovery image for tecno p5 and I also wants to flash lolifrox rom for the same phone but I cant download the ones on the internet sell someone help send to my email @ aniroly@gmail.com
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by nanaba777: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello I want to flash my Tecno phone as it's bricked

Can someone personally upload Tecno S3 MTK Backup for me? I don't want what's already on the net as that's what bricked my phone
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Grab your own now!
Unlimited INTERNET
Hotspot enable, USB tether support
At #1000/month

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by chicobaddest(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please can someone give me a detailed procedure on how to flash my itel 1453...I got it bricked mistakenly
Thanks
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Carlcaresophia: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2015
chicobaddest:
Please can someone give me a detailed procedure on how to flash my itel 1453...I got it bricked mistakenly
Thanks
Hi, you can try to take your phone, along with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our techicians there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Barka Da Sallah!!
Sack your Data-Lords this season!!!
key in to the world of Limitless opportunity!!!
Visafone still offers 999-Gigabytes of Hot-spottable INTERNET data @ flat rate of #1000 NGN per month! shocked
SO DONT BE LEFT OUT!!!
Buy now @ these Crazily affordable prices!! available only @ lexsolutionz grin
You already own a Curve4, curve7, or Bold 5 (9930)?
No PROBLEM! wink
In the spirit of the season, all devices are programed with Visafone CDMA lines at flat-rate of #3000 NGN!!
NB: This will not STOP your device from using you GSM line!!
only enables you to join the stable unlimited INTERNET data 3G-CDMA network brought to you by Visafone
Can you beat that! smiley
So What the heck are you waiting for?
Pick your fone and start dailing NOW!!
HOTLINE: 07046401788 or WHATSAPP: 08101363484
we're waiting...
Happy Holidays
from lexsolutionz

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 5:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Tips and tricks! Always backup you data! For blackberries use blackberry protect. For android use contact app..exports contacts to sd card.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Munner(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guys my Innjoo one tried updating and now its writing no command on d screen during the process of rebooting.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Munner(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Seesee it

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by michealekene(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2015
please hlp...wht cld be wrong with my visafone blackberry, it's refusing to come on, was browsing all of a sudden it went dark screen. ...nd jux showing battery sign with a red "bad" or multiplication sign on d battery. ..I got anoda battery, still refusing to boot. my system is not seeing the bb.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ugotex85: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
xanders:
Grab your own now! Unlimited INTERNET Hotspot enable, USB tether support At #1000/month
I'm interested, What does it cost?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ugotex85: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good day gurus and engineers in the house. Please I need help. I tried to change the imei of my Samsung Galaxy S3 using MobileUncle tools and I ended up wiping off my IMEI/MEID. IF I dial *#06# what I get as reply is null/null. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Rooy57(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please fellaz, I need a direct link where I can download
'Tecno L7 stock rom. The operating system of my phone is
having problem. I can't even pick calls or browse, it hang per seconds . Please help a brother and whoever have it should
please paste it here or forward it to my mail.
ayomidelawal57@gmail.com
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 2:39am On Oct 03, 2015
michealekene:
please hlp...wht cld be wrong with my visafone blackberry, it's refusing to come on, was browsing all of a sudden it went dark screen. ...nd jux showing battery sign with a red "bad" or multiplication sign on d battery. ..I got anoda battery, still refusing to boot. my system is not seeing the bb.

which model is it ? 9930....lets talk on whatsapp or bbm...see my info on the fligher
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 2:43am On Oct 03, 2015
make sure your not holding any of the volume keys when powering it. remove battery for sometime, replace back and power (without sdcard).lemme know what happen next @munner
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2015
update!!

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls help...any one who can help me unbrick ma hard bricked infinix hot note pro i stay in lagos...okota isolo

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls help...ma infinix hot note pro hard bricked it cant cm on...i stay in lagos okota isolo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.