Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 (62446 Views)

Nigeria Becomes Ineligible For The DV-2015 Lottery.. / Us Dv Lottery Questions / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by OgaTheTop2: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2013
trolling: common how can you call it home, common na, there's nothing to write home about it, if it was that much of a home,you wouldn't be here on vacation, just say you wanna escape the madness from your home grin
Holidays away from home is a way of enjoying the freewill and freedom of life. We also have Americans and Europeans that come to Nigeria for holidays. Should we say they wanna escape the madness from their homes.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2013
ajayitp04: U dnt need it, no matter how u change ur ID, or bleach ur skin 2 become white, or go 4 cosmetic surgery 2 change ur facial look, Probably 2 have a pointed nose, change ur accent, claim american citizenship, my brother u remain a typical nigerian. Those who gave u visa knew u more than u knw urself. No matter how u pretend, they will always treat their citizens with priority & treat u as a nigerian, except u want 2 decieve urself. So why all these bla bla bla!!! We need 2 be positive abt our land.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

as in NO MATTER the "I wanna wanna, and I gonna gonna" grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by dasparrow: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2013
@Post

Nigerians, don't sweat it. Listen, America has been my country for the past almost 14 years though I was born in western Europe. Here is what I can tell you: USA is not what it used to be. When I migrated to USA in the late 90s during the Bill Clinton administration, USA was the best place to be. Emphasis on WAS. The American economy was booming, you open the newspapers and there were job listings everywhere. But then came George Bush and then 9/11 happened. After that, America was never the same again. The jobs began to vanish, American manufacturers moved their businesses to Asia to save manufacturing costs, businesses started shutting down, people were being laid off en mass and many Americans lost their homes, cars, etc as a result of the rising levels of unemployment in the country. Those who work for the government had to endure cuts in their salaries as a result of government-mandated budget cuts. The police and the fire department faced budget cuts as well which in turn meant that if you call 911 for help, it takes them longer to get to you. People with advanced university degrees could not find jobs because they are being told that they are over qualified so some people started claiming that they only have an associate degree even if in actuality they have a bachelors degree or a masters degree.

Anyways, to cut a long story short, Nigeria not qualifying for the DV-lottery anymore might actually be a blessing in disguise because right now is not the ideal time to migrate to USA since even those born and bred in USA are having it difficult finding a job. Many of us diasporans are even looking to move back to Africa for good, maybe not to Nigeria but definitely to a FUNCTIONING African country.

Due to the lingering economic recession, Americans often times take out their frustrations on foreigners living in their midst. America - for me anyways - went from being this really great country to live in to being this country that I doubt I want to raise my children in. I know of quite a number of Nigerians who are American citizens but have decided to move back because they were having a very hard time in America.

I am not saying that you should not attempt to search for greener pastures overseas but I truly believe that USA and most parts of the EU and not the places to be right now if you want to hustle or are seeking greener pastures because even their own citizens are not finding things easy at the moment and that is the gospel truth. Migrate legally if the opportunity arises but be wise in your choice of where you want to migrate to. I think Africa as a continent has a lot of potential so once I am done with NYSC real soon, I will explore options within our beautiful continent. Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2013
Acidosis: But why do Nigerians worry so much about this lottery stuff?

That word is a big turn off to me... Even if I must live in America.. Lottery is not my way... I do not live my life on 'chances' and 'luck', God forbid.
I hate that word, Lottery

I believe in WORK. Work for your money..and you'll have the whole world at your finger tip..

There is a level of wealth you'll acquire here in Nigeria that will keep you busy such that you'll have less time to enter and exit Amelica at will...
That is my portion..
What a positive mindset! Do u knw that u can luk into d problems we are facing Nigeria and provide solutions? Everybody is a solution.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by ceejayluv(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Nigerians, don't sweat it. Listen, America has been my country for the past almost 14 years though I was born in western Europe. Here is what I can tell you: USA is not what it used to be. When I migrated to USA in the late 90s during the Bill Clinton administration, USA was the best place to be. Emphasis on WAS. The American economy was booming, you open the newspapers and there were job listings everywhere. But then came George Bush and then 9/11 happened. After that, America was never the same again. The jobs began to vanish, American manufacturers moved their businesses to Asia to save manufacturing costs, businesses started shutting down, people were being laid off en mass and many Americans lost their homes, cars, etc as a result of the rising levels of unemployment in the country. Those who work for the government had to endure cuts in their salaries as a result of government-mandated budget cuts. The police and the fire department faced budget cuts as well which in turn meant that if you call 911 for help, it takes them longer to get to you. People with advanced university degrees could not find jobs because they are being told that they are over qualified so some people started claiming that they only have an associate degree even if in actuality they have a bachelors degree or a masters degree.

Anyways, to cut a long story short, Nigeria not qualifying for the DV-lottery anymore might actually be a blessing in disguise because right now is not the ideal time to migrate to USA since even those born and bred in USA are having it difficult finding a job. Many of us diasporans are even looking to move back to Africa for good, maybe not to Nigeria but definitely to a FUNCTIONING African country.

Due to the lingering economic recession, Americans often times take out their frustrations on foreigners living in their midst. America - for me anyways - went from being this really great country to live in to being this country that I doubt I want to raise my children in. I know of quite a number of Nigerians who are American citizens but have decided to move back because they were having a very hard time in America.

I am not saying that you should not attempt to search for greener pastures overseas but I truly believe that USA and most parts of the EU and not the places to be right now if you want to hustle or are seeking greener pastures because even their own citizens are not finding things easy at the moment and that is the gospel truth. Migrate legally if the opportunity arises but be wise in your choice of where you want to migrate to. I think Africa as a continent has a lot of potential so once I am done with NYSC real soon, I will explore options within our beautiful continent. Peace!
very objective post you got there. You've migrated and gotten your experience. Anyone that wants to migrate is allowed to attempt too. Experiences differ.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2013
ceejayluv:
very objective post you got there. You've migrated and gotten your experience. Anyone that wants to migrate is allowed to attempt too. Experiences differ.

This is my position. Let everyone experience it.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Muscomide: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

Guy a beg park well. Who told you that Nigeria is about merits. Try the contract allocation process and learn how bad nepotism, corruption with impunity has wrecked this country.

No one is asking to be spoon fed all that we require is a system where there is
1. sanity
2. Meritocracy
3. Minimum level of corruption

Is this too much to ask

Typical 9ja talk. We all want change but do not want to fight for it. Like the great Fela said, 'everybody want change but nobody wan die'. Our corrupt and oppressive rulers will not be 'lions' were we not 'deer'. All these countries Nigerians keep fleeing to have fought and died for what they have today. We are the change we want.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by phonetics: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2013
VisaOfficer: Turns out you already know this, but: I was notified this morning that Nigeria will not be eligible for the 2015 DV program. As it turns out, we've issued more than the requisite 50,000 immigrant visas in the past five years. The 2015 instructions are up on travel.state.gov.

Hello VisaOfficer, with this development, so what now happens to your job?! We hate to lose one of our dearest Nairalanders O! (Just pulling your legs; hope that brought a "smile-break" to you considering your job is so hectic. My way of saying you are appreciated!)
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by bootlegaz: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Your assertion is not correct. Those that can not find a decent job are those that lack skilled labor. The recession of 2008 created specialization and I don't know of any engineer that does not have a job. If you have no college degree get ready to compete with those that have none . Hiring rate in the USA is surging in technology and energy sector, provided you read a course that is marketable.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2013
Muscomide:

Typical 9ja talk. We all want change but do not want to fight for it. Like the great Fela said, 'everybody want change but nobody wan die'. Our corrupt and oppressive rulers will not be 'lions' were we not 'deer'. All these countries Nigerians keep fleeing to have fought and died for what they have today. We are the change we want.

Yeah right the last resistance went well right. While the masses were busy protesting , those who led them were busy collecting their Ghana must go. Wonder what happened to those who lost their lives? Nothing.

Fatherland, Patriotism , Nationality these are all emotional and as with all emotions they could be very dangerous and block sound judgement. Let's stop using patriotism as an excuse for reckless and irresponsible governance.

And for those shouting discrimination and 2nd class citizen problems. Well that happens even here in Nigeria. Do you and white folks receive the same treatment here? Have you ever applied for a job/contract and couldn't get it despite being better qualified just because you aren't from their state ?

And yes the legal system that allows all to be taken from you even your dignity in your own country by your own people.

For the records, I've never played the lottery , never will either. Whoever wants to can simply do so. Its a free and imperfect world.

In the words of my friend
Teacher : Nigeria would become better some day. What kind of tense is this?

Akpos: Future impossible tense.

What you would have getting better is people who go the extra extra mile to develop competencies and remain dogged enough to breakthrough and excel in an abnormal society with no real rules where might is power.

Like I said earlier Sanity isn't too much to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by deeptesting(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2013
fr3do:

pathetic!
if na so,how will our country develop with the brain drain and loss of manpower?
Unpatriotic Niqqas!

Dude, I was once like you until I ventured out and saw what life is all about, I saw what governance is all about and I saw what a patriotic citizen is all about.... All of this is totally lacking in this entity called Nigeria and believe me it will be foolhardy to remain in Nigeria if you have the opportunity to leave its shores to a western world as a legal immigrant.. It is either you are benefitting from the corrupt system or you are obviously suffering from river blindness..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Do u knw that japan, south korea, philippine etc, were all like nigeria sometimes ago, see where they are 2day. Big time manufacturing companies are now moving their plants to Asia. Who told u nigeria can't become likewise? We're getting there. Dnt despise little beginings.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by tpia5: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
Your assertion is not correct. Those that can not find a decent job are those that lack skilled labor. The recession of 2008 created specialization and I don't know of any engineer that does not have a job. If you have no college degree get ready to compete with those that have none . Hiring rate in the USA is surging in technology and energy sector, provided you read a course that is marketable.

Actually, he speaks the truth.

The pre- 911 era was a far better time than post 9- 11.

Something has been lost which will never be regained, but it was enjoyable while it lasted.

And, its not just about getting jobs alone,

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by deeptesting(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
ajayitp04: Do u knw that japan, south korea, philippine etc, were all like nigeria sometimes ago, see where they are 2day. Big time manufacturing companies are now moving their plants to Asia. Who told u nigeria can't become likewise? We're getting there. Dnt despise little beginings.

Nigeria can do better than those countries you mentioned, however, don't forget that God never came down to effect the necessary change for them, they had leaders who are committed to positive change, the people were convinced and gave them their support.. You think this politicians care about this country? Just ask yourself..btw the PDP fracas and ASSU strike which do you think gives the president a sleepless night?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by fr3do(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
deeptesting:

Dude, I was once like you until I ventured out and saw what life is all about, I saw what governance is all about and I saw what a patriotic citizen is all about.... All of this is totally lacking in this entity called Nigeria and believe me it will be foolhardy to remain in Nigeria if you have the opportunity to leave its shores to a western world as a legal immigrant.. It is either you are benefitting from the corrupt system or you are obviously suffering from river blindness..

and all successful businessmen and women made it through the quick way?
There are 2 categories of people that are killing my country.
Those that corrupt it and those that believe it cant be anything but corrupt.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by ifycent2: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Gudluck changing evratin in Nigeria to Badluck........ Na wa oooooooooo..we gonna mk it in dis our country Nigeria.... Amen oooooooo
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by deeptesting(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
fr3do:

and all successful businessmen and women made it through the quick way?
There are 2 categories of people that are killing my country.
Those that corrupt it and those that believe it cant be anything but corrupt.

The worst category of people killing Nigeria are those who believe that it can be changed and yet do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by princeonx: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Burger01:
Believe me some Nigerians are just hopeless. They forget that there is no place like home and wherever one is one is still regarded a Nigerian. There is nuffin in usa except you don't say the truth. I do my hols yearly in Massachusetts and I tell you people suffer in that place. Lottery my foot. It's just a slavery system that most people shy away from this reality..
Nigerians wake up and stop being third rated citizens in your host countries. Smh.
Do you get this frustrated (written all over ur voice) when on hols in Massachusetts? That's what we're talking about! People are hard working in the US not waiting for no oil or politics money. Can you guess how many hours even Obama work per day or week? There is nothing in US yet you made it your Holliday destination every year? Guess you have nothing up there then.
Bottom line my guy, the definition of good life in Nigeria or for nigerian is way different for America or Americans likewise those that live here. Everything is not about money! Money! Or being rich. People might be working two jobs in America by choice or condition or even for wahala of families back home that you the rich man cant handle alone! And to you that is definition of suffering? So during all that your hols you haven't noticed that there's a working system in place here? Right from the airport to schools, hospitals, roads, power supply, water, and all that? Pls don't play that naija big man/boy crap here while making a fool out of yourself! America might not be all that but stop comparing sleep (America) to death (Nigeria). Nigerians have been living in American way back to when $3 was 1naira and Nigerians will always live here even if Nigerian becomes 10 times better than US! So stop expecting Nigerians in US to come back hole (home). Why don't you start first by going home abi na your village u dey for naija?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by justi4jesu(f): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
ken.eguae:
I don't think your insinuations matters much because what he said is the truth. How long will this continue? I'm sure the more we ask ourselves this question, the more we might make effort to emancipate ourselves from Nigeria political wolves. Everyone wants to run away but have it in mind everyone can't. While you may succeed, your family members will still be left in this hell hole, is that all we want? Living a good life in another man's land while our relatives, friends and family wallow in despair and hopelessness at home? Who dey cry dey see road o!
Why shoudnt you, what truth? Every Individual has the right of saying Yes or No to what he knows is best for him or not, he should only speak for himself and forget about joining hands with people or individuals whose minds are in foreign countries but are physically stucked down back in Nigeria due to one issue or another. With what our leaders are portraying, who wouldn't want to leave that said Nigeria for greener pastures elsewhere. He should go and fight alone and let's see what will come out of it. Believe me when you taste what other developed countries has to offer e.g steady power supply,sweet and smooth roads, to mention but a few, you wouldn't want to waste ur time talking about standing to fight what you cannot win.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by princeonx: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
^^^
And Nigerians are funny set of characters!
See how everybody is saying "we! we!!" Now because we're talking about another country (US). This is the same Ppl that will fight/kill eachother in other thread/topics for simply being an Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa! Now the same folks are talking of saving Nigeria from her corrupt leaders who might even be better than most folks here on NL!
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
gbeseun:

Dreamer
I will make it in Nija whether u like it or not..I must not live in USA to be what God wnts me to be, u get it
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by kulex2k1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Gbenge 77: there's no such thing as that.But I guess you are talking about the US DV programm.It usually commences in Early october and runs till early November.Vist www.travel.state.gov Scroll down to the bottom of the page,and click on Diversity Visa

Its sad u dont know a good Sarcasm when u see one!
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by solomon111(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lol.
Nigerians don suffer.
Mumu people.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Ilaje44(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
playmode:

Join hands with who? With these ignorant buffoons who call themselves Nigerians? Just take a look at NL and see how some buffoons are supporting a bonafide criminal ifeanyi Ubah to become Governor.You want me to join hands with dumb Negroes who knowingly elect fraudsters to govern over them? Na OYO you dey ,i left Nigeria 12 years ago and i have not looked back ever since.My children are citizens of my adopted country so they will never be subject to the hellish conditions that exist in Nigeria. Most of my family members have come to join me in my new country and the ones that are still in Nigeria are crying everyday begging me to get them out of that trash hole called Nigeria.Call a spade a spade,Nigeria is a failed state inhabited by mostly morons who have lost the ability to engage their thinking faculties.Nigeria makes the simplest things very hard.If you have tasted heaven you can NEVER EVER go back to hell.

Ododo oro lo so jare. Don't mind these people. Go to politics section to see those that wants you to join hands with them to make Nigeria better. A country where there is little to no sense of belonging or unity among its various ethnicities. The best thing to do is to get ammunition and get a lot of people kiss the metal and reduce thereafter the insane power of the Federal Government. Nigeria must go back to the era of autonomous regions. The reforms is beyond these bloody civilians, and definitely also beyond the fucking armed forces of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by imperiouxx(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
phonetics:

Hello VisaOfficer, with this development, so what now happens to your job?! We hate to lose one of our dearest Nairalanders O! (Just pulling your legs; hope that brought a "smile-break" to you considering your job is so hectic. My way of saying you are appreciated!)

So immigration visa is only for people that won visa lottery? undecided Well, you said you're just joking.... Got that.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by imperiouxx(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Waxingtech: @Visaofficer pls till when will this ineligibility lasts. Is it going to be forever?

Only if you can wait on US for the next 15 - 20 years but by then you go don try some other good things with your life.

Sorry about the US disappointment, God will appoint you.

Abegi let US cold down, Nigeria would be re-invited after some years. Or those so bittered can start their petitions here

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

grin
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by holums(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nigerians should be positive minded if they believe they can make it..........only time will tell when our mindset will change
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by playmode(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Muscomide:

Engage your brain. If the people native to your so called 'adopted country' had failed to develop their land, would you and your family members be enjoying now. You are reaping where you have not sowed. Who do you expect to develop Nigeria for you??

Maybe i need to type in a native Nigerian language for you to grasp my message.Did you miss the part where i asked if they want me to join hands with brain dead monkeys who continue to vote for scumbags? Please tell me genius how you intend to develop Nigeria where more than 90% of the population are strikingly corrupt and think backwards? If if you are smart you will recognize a loosing battle and abandon the sinking ship while you still can.Your little effort will not make any difference in an ocean of filth and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by playmode(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Acidosis:

My brother, do you know the Nigeria you left is now occupied with your god (The Whites). They keep trooping in 'choping' your inheritance on daily basis...

Go there and worship them while they come here choping your oyel money...

I refuse to be f00led...

I'm a partaker of the Oyel money.. I go chop my inheritance till I tire.. grin

I refuse to be a 3rd class citizen..
grin

I see you suffer from inferiority complex hence why you made the suggestion that whites are GODS.I think you need a brain transplant because the one you have right now is not operating at full capacity.Please tell me what inheritance these your white GODs are enjoying in Nigeria ,could it be the inheritance of :

(A) Bad Roads
(B) Lack of service delivery
(C) Corruption Epidemic
(D) No Electricity
(E) 24/7 noisy generator Usage and expensive Generator maintenance
(F) Polluted air due to million of generators running at the same and fumes from tokunbo cars
(G) Lack of pipe borne water
(H) Lack of land lines and ADSL internet
(I) Lack of Emergency services
(J) Lack of good hospitals
(K) Lack of affordable housing for the average joe
(L) No mortgage available for the average guy
(M) Brutal police force that kill randomly with impunity
(N) Poor drainage system that leads to deadly floods
(o) Land purchase scams
(P) Rental property scams
(Q) Unhygienic Markets
(R) Fake drugs being sold in pharmacies with impunity
(S) Poor building regulations and untrained builders operating with impunity
(T) Reckless driving and no regard for traffic laws by drivers
(U) Drug barons and political criminals openly flaunting their ill gotten wealth with impunity
(V) Corrupt and incompetent political leaders
(W) White elephant projects
(X) Endless kidnapping of both adults and children for ransom
(Y) Racial Abuse and dehumanization of Nigerian citizens by foreign employers with impunity
(Z) Endless strikes in the Education sector leading to half baked graduates

I would have continued but i have exhausted the alphabet. If all the above is the inheritance i am missing ,then good riddance to bad rubbish.

I may be a 3rd class citizen in my adopted country but i live a 1000 times better than the average Nigerian based Nigerians. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow but it is the truth nonetheless.I have experienced what it feels like to live as a free thinking human being in a civilized society ,i will never to go back to Nigeria to be a zombie like Fela said.

One last thing ,i noticed you keep talking about Oyel money? Your obsession with Oil revenue is why your brain has failed to jump start.Countries like New Zealand have no oil ,yet they live better than people in Nigeria ,Saudi Arabia and UAE combined.What does that tell you? Oil is not everything.Get off your lazy behind ,acquire some intellect and start your own business instead of waiting for hand outs.Your mates overseas are busy inventing new gadgets and medical cure but here you are screaming oil money.Typical Negro mentality of get everything for nothing.I am sure it is people like you that is only interested in "Oyel money" that Muscomide wants me to join hands with.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by fr3do(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
deeptesting:

The worst category of people killing Nigeria are those who believe that it can be changed and yet do nothing.

touche
smart alec,which category do u fall under?
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by DBestDoc(f): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fadelex: so because I asked one idio1t calling Nigeria "hell" to shut his soak-away, the stewpid moderator hid my post...
so dat baastarrd moderator sees nothing wrong in calling Nigeria "hell" but d bootlicker feels it's wrong to caution a slave? hide dis one too.. I no send.... mschew

Nigeria is HELL. embarassed Yes i said it and i will say it again.
Nigeria is HELL. Maybe you've never left that hell 'cause if you have, i'm sure you would understand the point people are trying to make.
Nothing works there just as nothing works in hell angry.I hate hypocrites trying to appear as patriots

Things should be better than they are period.(maybe you should ask any Nigerian Student around you what (s)he thinks,i guess we can start from there).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe / Can This Happen At Nigerian Embassies? / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.