Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (1399 Views)

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! / A Fan Dedicates Poem To Enebeli Eleduwa (we All Owe Death) / Frederick Forsyth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? by idokoO(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2008
Who loves reading Federick Forsyth's work,  We can't forget the day of the jackal, have we? What are your views of the author?
Re: Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? by bgees(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2008
Frederick forsyth? I worship that man.
Infact i want to be like him. I 'm aspiring to be an author and i want to study that man.

If i dont meet him personally,then my life is'nt completely fufilled.
That man is a lord. I have read:
odessa file.
Icon
the deciever.
Fist of god.
Avenger.
No comebacks.
The fourth protocol(my fav)
the devil's alternative.

And i enjoyd everyone of them.

I'm yet to read 'the afghan' his latest work.

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Thousand Times Better To Have Common Sense Without Education Than To Hav / Writers Needed / How I Met My Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.