Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (393215 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Ghozye(f): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmmm,strtd ds race last wk n I'm finally in pg 57!Had 2 join NL 2 comment

O ye #team Daisies,Daisy still came beggin after all d gragra...grin

#team Jide 4 lyf!

@Princesa u r d BOMB! Bt,shldnt thr b a lil sth more?? Like,thm renewin their vows @least 2 bring d families 2geda or v u 4gottn abt Jumoke n her yunga bro n Daisy's stepmum?...

All d same,if it ends hia,I'm happy cos they lived happily ever after!!!grin

I LUV U PRINCESA
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
thanks goyze, you're welcome to nairaland. smiley

#its exactly 2 weeks today, i last updated. I hope folks ain't too angry with my naughty self?#
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chapter 20.
Daisy shifted comfortably to lay her head on Jide's chest. The light streaming in through the curtains indicated that the sun was way up in the sky and business was going on as usual in the ever busy state of Lagos. Yet these cuddling couples seemed reluctant to disentangle and go about the day's affair.

They were probably relishing the moments of the night before or thinking about the whole time they had wasted while pride, arrogance, unforgiveness, vindictiveness and interfering human elements stalled the happiness that should have been theirs before now.

But whatever it was that was in their minds, the sun seemed unaware as it spread its wonderful rays around the room, neither did the clock stop ticking
away towards 8am.

Daisy smiled now as she remembered the thrill of the night before, her left hand slowly caressing Jide's chest. All is well that ends well, she thought. Who would have thought that with the way the marriage issue had kicked off and held through, that she would be brave enough to conquer it all and would one day hold tight to the man of her dreams?

Special thanks it is to her cousin who had shaken her out of her delusions, given her an 'expert' view and saved her from the crash course she was headed. And If she had ever doubted Jide's love for her, all that doubts had evaporated in thin air. He had been such a wonderful lover. The end, indeed, justifies the means, as they say for this was right where she belonged. she concluded smiling.

Daisy had been awake for the past minutes but had decided to sleep tight and snuggle closer than skin to Jide. His light snore was melody to her ears and the rhythmical heaving of his chest against her face was better than any jolly ride that Disneyland could offer. She could stay here forever, basking in his masculine aura and the safety and comfort that had eluded her all her life. This was home! Every chance to get there had been indeed, worth taking.

Now, Daisy slightly raised her head to peer at Jide's face, but Surprisingly, he too wasn't asleep

'morning sunshine, hope your night was great?' Jide said softly.

Daisy felt her heart melt like Jelly then. Sunshine? Nobody had ever
said it this wonderful before! Her night? It had been way out of this
world! He was as good in sheet as he was in looks! Was she going to get use to this forever?

Offcourse she was!

Slowly, her smile diffused over her body as she continued peering into his eyes and probably didn't remember he'd asked a question.

'are you gonna answer me, or you're just gonna smile all day' Jide prompted, stroking her face.

'my night was the greatest ever' she softly replied.

'you surprise me every day, you know that' Jide said his hands still
teasing her face.

'and so do you' she replied.

Time seemed to stand still as they stared motionless at eachother now.

'I love you Jide' Daisy finally said, meaning every word.

'love you too' Jide replied.

And Daisy's smile this time was exuding with contentment and pride. She had so long wanted to hear him say these words to her! And now that he finally did say it. It sounded magical.

'you've got a wonderful smile, you know' He said softly.

Daisy flashed more smile in response, it was followed by another magical spell of silence and intense gazing.

Daisy special moment held on for what seemed like ages, until...

'am already late for work Daisy' Jide cut in softly.

Daisy felt a pang of pain slice through her heart then. There goes her special moment! She mused, pursing her lips.

'do you have to go to work today?' she whined.

'am so sorry, but it's important i call in this morning, got some deals to round off' he pleaded.

'can't it be postponed' Daisy pleaded.

Jide shook his head and started rising up. Women would always be women, thinking life was more about bed and breakfast. Some other day, then he would have stayed back to make sweet love to his wonderful wife, but today, business really calls. It was the business whose document had brought him home on Friday and it would be sealed today. His dad wouldn't take it likely if he was absence. And he didn't want to ruin the gradual bandages that were healing their sore wounds, for he'd finally apologise to his father. And then again, he still needed to intimate his dad with this new development, he couldn't just skip work on a Monday, a previous act that had gotten him married in the first place. Not that he was regretting the outcome of it. No! He damn well wasn't. But business still preceded pleasure everywhere. Jide shrugged as he twirled to face the sulky Daisy.

'so not fair' Daisy said pouting her lips and crossed her arms like a whining child.

Jide smiled at her childish pose and felt his heart and firm resolution melting again. Finally, he saw himself going back to seat on the bed.

'how do i make it up to you?' he asked caressing her cheek.

'stay with me' Daisy replied.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Princesa, you can put your stories up on OKADABOOKS...
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Ice4jez(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
princesa watin be dis one na.go jor.u won spoil dis story

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
'hmm' he simply said and moved closer, his face barely an inch from hers. 'how about i leave you with a part of me' he whispered softly.

A smile curved on Daisy's lips now.

'that's better' he said then kissed her slowly. A minute later, he broke the kiss. Then with his lips still closer to hers and his hands encircling her, he asked: 'then i can go for a while?

'just a while only?' Daisy whispered, her previously crossed hands now circled his neck.

'you can bet on that sunshine' he said softly and covered her lips with his.

Slowly Daisy slid down to accommodate her man, every of her childish whining gone as his kisses traced her mouth and skin. In its place was a woman ready to prove how deeply she loved her husband with her touch, caresses and kisses. At the end, she mused, it would be her leaving memories of herself engraved in his heart, so good that it would make him come running home back into her arms.

'jeez Daisy, who could ever imagine that oneday I'd mean nothing to you!' A tall, dark, suited lady, spotting dread-locks complained as she walked through the opened door.

Daisy followed behind, smiling like one who had recently won a million bucks. Truth was that she didn't care how angry this lady was, or how wrong she had been for totally forgetting that Brenda existed. It was so unlike her. Formerly, she would have gone to fix their issues but now, the joy she had felt for these past days was something she could trade even her juice cravings for, so Brenda's whining didn't even come close.

'are you even listening to me?' Brenda turned, eyeing the widely grinning Daisy. 'and what's damn so funny here!' she shouted.

'oh Bree! Would you lower your voice and quit whining already? Then come take a seat with me' Daisy replied calmly as she walked past Brenda to go sit down. Unpreturbed by her friend's angry demeanour or quaint stare.

'are you sure you're okay?' Brenda asked still staring quizzically at Daisy.

'sure' Daisy replied, smiling like a love-struck teenager, then tightened her outer robe. There was no rush for anything again, her mornings were half spent on bed with her husband, so why should she be far from okay? Infact, she was feeling great!

'do have a seat, will you?' she said.

Brenda shook her head rather perplexed. What was really wrong with her friend? And what's with the annoying grin she was wearing since?

'like for real Dee, what's gotten into you?' she asked moving over to the seat.

'hmm, you're on suit today' Daisy replied, glancing over her friend like she was seeing her for the first time.

'will you snap outta this!' Brenda exclaimed sitting down, 'that ain't what i asked'

'...and you're still on dreads? Doesn't look good with the suit though' Daisy continued, ignoring Brenda's angry stare.

'Daisy!' Brenda screamed.

Daisy broke into a laugh that resounded in the parlour. It was a laughter that came from deep within her heart, not to mock or scare, just a true reflection of what she truly felt.

Happiness.

'can i join in the joke' Brenda cut in drily. Her friends attitude was damn strange!

'jeez Bren, am so happy right now' Daisy said finally, looking sober after the wine of laughter.

'for a moment I thought you've lost it' Brenda said.

'no girl, am perfectly sane but simply happy' Daisy replied.

'good! So start spilling' Brenda said, her curiousity piqued as to the reason her estranged friend was this happy. Whatever grievance she had come to bear would have to chill for a while.

'so?' she prompted

'we've made up' Daisy simply said and smiled.

'who's the we?'

'jeez Bree! Don't be like that, don't you see the glow in my face, don't i radiate enough! Don't you feel my smile! Don't you feel me! Hunh?' Daisy went euphoric.

'chilax, will you? I see 'em all and that's why i ask'

'such a wonderful, loving dude' Daisy uttered in that euphoric state

'who?'

'my husband'

'that tripping dude?'

'no, not that tripping dude, its My dude,My boo! We ain't into those sh.it anymore, we've let it all slide like jelly...and now, we are so good, it hurts!' Daisy hugged herself now.

'can you cruise down to planet earth? i ain't really getting...'

'oh come on Bree! Catch the gist! I've got him all back to myself and i mean all of him! all that arrogance, pay backs, temper, fights, quarrels, gush! all of 'em are gone...whoosh! Just like that, evaporated in thin air'

'and the ex ish?'

'she's history, she don't matter to us anymore, gone like she never even happened'

'whoa!'

'you can say that again'

'hunhun?'

'yeah baby! And you're gonna love the new him, i tell you, he's so the best thing around'

'yeah right! he's still a dickhead to me' Brenda replied drily.

4 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
Daisy chuckled. 'yeah, a wonderful one at that' she said and they both laughed.

'whoa, I've missed loads! Just two weeks since last i saw you and you've got this story for me?'

'what can i say? It just happened. The whole sh.i.t was weighing me down, no joy in my heart, got fed up, everything and everyone was so damn annoying, and i just had to shut down and booth again. All thanks to my coz - you need to meet her - she told me so much from her wealth of experience, now look where I've ended - am so happy like a butterfly'

'butterflies ain't happy insects Dee' Brenda said and frowned.

'that's what you think' Daisy drawled, then in an euphoric state she added: 'They are beautiful and happy, those helpless tiny things, life takes them through phases -egg, lava, pupa - till they become such beauties...with pretty wings and shiny dots...just like me' she completed. Her expression distant and thoughtful.

'uhm Daisy, we aren't talking about butterflies here' Brenda said jolting her back to reality.

'sure we aren't' Daisy smiled and faced her friend.

'so, what's his contribution in all of this?'

'nothing big, i don't need much from him either, just need him to communicate with me, and so far, we've said so much like we are on Oprah's show...he knows me in and out, everything about my past and present, and so, what more can i ask for?'

'nothing i guess'

'yeah, nothing! Just working through the good and the bad together is all that matters'

Daisy fell silent for a moment, then with a thoughtful look she continued:

'know something else Bree, i've realised a lot and I've changed much too. Now, am going to stop living like some goddamn hypocrite. I mean, i profess to hate the ibos passionately, but here you are! A full blooded ibo! And Peter? He's also ibo! Then whether i like it or not, am ibo...well technically offcourse...But the point remains that i never got my facts straight, people ain't the same, my father is different from everyone out there, people won't treat me like he did, just because they are ibos! Right now, am so ashamed of me, but i promise to get my head and facts straight again. No more hates, am ready to forgive and stop the ridiculous hatred already! gush!' Daisy concluded.

'by God! little Daisy is fully grown and getting all philosophical on me!' Brenda replied.

Daisy scoffed. 'welcome to Nigeria girl'

'you can say that again! But am truly happy for you Dee'

'I know you are and have always had my back'

'yes girl. Through the thick and thin, tough-lady Brenda is ever here for you'

'like hello! no more toughness girlfriend, go get yourself a strong man, will you' Daisy teased

'whatever' Brenda replied waving her hands. 'cos you got yourself one hunh?'

'yeah! and a good one too'

'a pighead you mean' Brenda replied although in a light tone.

'would you stop hating on my man already?'

'that's after he hits it right with me. It ain't easy on this part of the divide, you know?'

Daisy smiled. Yes she knew. And she would leave it to Jide to sort his way through her friend's cold shoulders that served as a mask to the warmth in her. Brenda was a darling if you got to know her better, just a lil bit spoilt and indulged which makes her raise her chin up at people. But she loved her friend and would really like them to get along.

'Speaking of which where the heck is he?' Brenda continued.

'he's in somewhere' Daisy replied.

'for real?' she asked in amazement.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Blackvampire(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
I dont knw why d ladies are so selfish..won't the young man go 4 work was d all night vigil sex not enough......can a woman ever be satisfied lipsrsealed
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2013
Am already drowsy, would conclude 2morow.

@ice4jez, are you still sulky over the concluding sex scene? Well over to you, write and paste here, am cool with it.wink

@joan, okay. Will pm you tomorrow for more info.

@blacky, sup? Long time! Btw, guys are the one who are hardly satisfied i think wink

@rajosh, please come back embarassed

#goodmorning and goodnight to everyone#smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2013
'yeah, he's in...he's looking for some document of his' Daisy replied then relaxed on the settee. Then suddenly she sat up, her eyes gleaming. 'i can't believe i left out this part! Oh silly me! Come this Sunday, we are gonna be out and on our way to Boston!' she almost screamed.

'Boston?'

'yeah, its kinda like a honeymoon. I so miss Boston and wanted us to go there, and i told him! And he's cool with it too...God! am so excited! you're gonna help me pack, thank goodness you're here!'

'slow down girl, this suit ain't on me for nothing! I started working for the company this week and...'

'for real? well that explains the suit up. But you're the bosses daughter, You can skip...'

'nah nah nah, my dad's gonna...'

'I see you girls are catching up on lost time?' Jide interrupted as he entered into the parlor, wielding a brown envelope. He was putting on a denim blue jean and a customized sports polo.

Then heading for the table in the middle of the parlor, he added 'hello Brenda, how you doing?'

'good as you can see' came the curt reply from Brenda.

Daisy smiled as she watched her husband and friend, knowing that they'd be a word battle soon and hoping that they'd get to settle whatever issue they had going on, even though she knew Brenda was the one with the adjusting problem.

Jide picked up his car keys from the table. 'you look rather odd in the suit, going to work or something?' he asked.

'some of us work you know' she retorted.

'offcourse, no food for lazy men, they say' he replied.

'then why aren't you working?'

'am sure you know what's up' he winked.

'whatever... Just get going already!' The guy was intentionally trying to annoy her, but he wouldn't get to her!

'i can't wait to leave 'your' presence too' Jide replied sarcastically '...and offcourse you're looking great as usual' he added.

'thanks for the compliment, but i don't need it' she drawled and eyed Jide.

'you're always welcome' Jide said and chuckled. 'so sunshine, got to go finish up today' he addressed Daisy

'sure honey, Brenda will keep me company' Daisy replied smiling.

'so, can i get my lucky charm' he asked grinning mischievously
'coming right up' Daisy replied, then rose up, took a step further to wrap her arms around his neck, while her lips produced 'good luck charm'

Brenda watched on, feeling both envious and happy for her friend, and finally understanding what Daisy had been on about all morning. She had to admit that they looked good together, the love seem to radiate from both sides. Daisy's fantasies and precarious leap of faith, had finally paid off. Lucky for her too! But personally, she couldn't take such chances on a man, having nothing tangible to run with but some out of the blues feelings? Hell no! That wasn't how she groomed herself. It Definitely wasn't! Whenever that naughty boy, Cupid, decides to play a fast one on her with his arrow, she would be ready for him, with eyes and senses wide open! Twas the 21st century for crying out loud, and such things shouldn't exist! Brenda concluded with a scoff and diverted her attention from the unabashed kissing couples to the clock slowly ticking away to 9am.

'guess this charm would carry you through today?' Daisy asked softly after she broke the kiss. Her eyes still cloudy with emotions.

Jide put up a contented smile, then Softly he replied: 'not entirely for the day...It wouldn't'. Then loudly and with a mischievous grin he added : 'but we have got company and we wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable, would we?'

Brenda's attention redirected then. She glared at Jide, waved her hands like she didn't care and stuck her tongue at him.

'now see, she's already grumpy' Jide said and chuckled, then gently shoved Daisy aside and headed for the door.

Daisy slowly sat down, whilst smiling at her friend.

'have a wonderful day ladies, and be a nice lady Brenda' he called back then hurried out, not waiting or wanting to hear what Brenda would spit back. He knew the chick wouldn't warm up to him that easily, not that he cared offcourse, because Daisy was all that mattered to him. Nevertheles, he had finally come to the conclusion that Brenda couldn't just change an attitude which was obviously part of her and seem pronounced where he was concerned. He would just have to work his way through her rudeness, to see if he could get to her soft spot - That was offcourse if she had one. Jide thought and grunted.

'must be some female ish with their friend's husband' he said to himself as he rode out of the compound, enroute to the embassy to get his papers completed.

Going to Boston was Daisy solemn wish and idea, and he just had to indulge her. His own honeymoon wish would kick off when they returned to Nigeria, he would take her to one of the serene resorts that characterised Nigeria. And give her her the African treat. That much was certain! He concluded and zoomed off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2013
Back in the parlour, Brenda didn't look or seem unruffled by the bickering she'd had with Jide, neither was she angry at him, if anything, she was smiling warmly at her friend now, no speck of jealousy or rudeness on her face. For She was indeed happy for her friend at long last.

'now i see, what you couldn't say in words' Brenda said softly, then: 'Damn girl! You rock!' she exclaimed.

'it has been awesome i tell you' Daisy softly replied

'then what are we waiting for? On to get you set already! Work can bloody take a hike!'

'now you're talking!' Daisy exclaimed now and stood up, pulling Brenda with her. 'just get ready to be blown away as i exposed the x-rated part!' she added as they made for the hallway.

'bad girl!' Brenda screamed and they both giggled as they bounced towards the house like overzealous teenagers.

The international terminal of the Muritala Muhammed Airport was abuzz with activities this Sunday morning as both expatriates and Nigerians thronged its terminal. Some of them were arriving into the country, while others were going to the check-in gate to catch their flight. Few steps away was a woman and her little daughter standing at the Baggage claim, waiting to retrieve their luggage. Some others were queued at the ticket counter to purchase their flight ticket.

Daisy and Jide were seated at a corner holding hands, while they awaited their flight which was to leave at 9am. They were flying with Lufthansa airline.

Daisy's scanning eyes rested on that woman now towing her bag away, while she held her daughter as they made for the exit. 'Pretty little darling' she muttered and smiled, wondering how soon she would have a daughter just like that.

Jide had been quiet all morning. But then she didn't have much to say herself. She was contented with the way his hand was holding hers all morning. She had also noticed with a feel of pride and joy, that he was now wearing his wedding ring and she just couldn't wait to explore her world in Boston with him. She was so going to show him to everybody over at the hospital like a prized possession. A real Honeymoon to her, was supposed to last forever & not just only for a week set aside. So the journey was basically for him to learn more about her life. Mama too was excited and expecting them.

Her roaming eyes brushed past two female at the check in gate, but her mind didn't registered the fact that they had quickly evaded her gaze to busy with the computer on their desk.

In the state she was, Daisy couldn't be bothered by the fact that she was being watched or that she was the topic of discussion amongst the two less busy flight attendants.

And indeed, they were discussing about her and Jide.

'Did she notice?' asked the fair of the two

'haba Amaka, i don't think she did, she was probably glancing around' replied her accomplice

'mehn, the girl set die' said the supposed Amaka.

'yes oh, but i dey trip for the guy abeg' Amaka's friend chipped in.

'but they are married nao'

'yes I think. And such lovely couples too'

'yes oh! their children sef, go make sense'

'they remind me of Jayz and beyonce'

'you don come with ur own! But na that kain marriage i want sha'

'na made in heaven things oh' replied Amaka's friend and they both laughed. But their fits of mirth was cut short by a feminine voice from the speaker announcing that their scheduled plane was ready and prompting passengers to start checking in.

Since it was their airline that had being announced, the two previously chatting female propped up for action, putting on their monalisa smile all ready to assist the already queueing passenger to 'a safe and pleasurable flight with Lufthansa airline'

Daisy and Jide had also risen to join the queue. When the fair lady named Amaka saw them in the queue, she smiled, as that would enable her confirm their previous discussion about the seeming Jayz and Beyonce look-alike couples.

And Soon it got to Jide and Daisy's turn.

Amaka slightly stepped on her friend's toe as she attended to them. Her face brightly lit up in smiles to expose her lovely gap teeth.

'welcome Mr. And Mrs olukoya' she read from computer in front of her. 'it says here that you are headed to Boston and that you both have a return ticket back due in two weeks time?'

Daisy nodded and smiled in response.

'...you've checked in your baggage i presume?'

'yes' said Daisy.

'ok! Please move to the security cubicle over there. Thank you for flying with us and do have a pleasurable trip ahead' she concluded with a smile.

'thank you' Daisy replied, smiling. Then Still holding hands they passed through the counter and towards the security room.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2013
'I told you! They look so like Jay and Bee' Amaka's friend whispered excitedly. She had seen the light tone of Daisy's skin and the dark hue of Jide's, then offcourse with the almost levelled height, the slim dark girl needed no other signs to confirm her insinuation.

'na made in heaven things indeed!' Amaka whispered, then eyed her friend.

The two ladies giggled briefly at their secret gossip and star- comparism before they diverted their attention to the waiting passengers.

Out in the runway, as Jide, Daisy and other passengers trudged towards the airplane in a file, Daisy's thoughts slowly drifted to another time, another situation and another companion.

It was the day she arrived Nigeria for the wedding.

Slowly, all the forgotten and suppressed memories started springing up, so much so was the intensity of the deja vu feeling that Daisy had to shake herself just so she could ascertain that she wasn't anywhere close to that time of her life.

The smile that had crowned her face all morning suddenly fizzled out and in its place was a mixture of fear, doubt and anger. Daisy tried to push the thoughts and feeling away, but couldn't. For the sudden thoughts seemed determined to keep up a mind game with her.

As she quietly battled with this new emotion that threatened to engulf her, she felt Jide gently squeeze her hands. Then Slowly, she raised sad, doubtful face at him, while his was smiling peacefully, oblivious to the inner struggles of the woman beside him.

Daisy noticed now that they were closer in the queue and it would soon be their turn to board the plane.

'i guess...happily ever after awaits us, sunshine' Jide said smiling down at her.

Then slowly, Daisy's previously lost smile creeped up, back on her face.

The magical spell wasn't more about what Jide had said, but totally about the way he had said it. It had been so open, so loving, so giving, so sincere. All of which, didn't seem to be hidden under a mask of pretence.

Daisy's smile spread wider all through her body now. The significance of the word he had said to her made her so. It was actually the longest he had spoken to her since today, and she never knew him to believe in 'happily ever afters'. All of this lifted her fear and doubts about the future that had seemed uncertain. And so finally, she won the mind game.

The new Daisy, the one that had arrived Nigeria months ago to chase an uncertain dream, had stopped believing in happily ever after's. But if it ever still existed, she mused, then it was guaranteed with this man whose eyes had entranced and held her forever.

And so gently she squeezed his hands too. 'and i can't wait to live it with you' she replied softly.

Jide said nothing, there wasn't much left to be said. Instead he drew his wife closer, placed a kiss on her forehead, then helped her mount the steps to the plane. Unconcerned with how the other passenger would interpret his gesture.

And so, this became the beginning of a marriage adventure for them, they would live through their lives, taking chances to achieve the happiness that existed between the ups and downs that life would surely throw at them. But the best of it all, was that they had grown wiser, learning from the school of life, friendship, love and family. And their love which had been tested and proven to be resilient under the heat of fire, could surely stand the rain and weather the storms of marriage till death would do them part.

***the end*** smiley

#throws away pen and paper, then dances finally into the sunset.# I love sunsets! cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: Taking Chances by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2013
Black vampire: I dont knw why d ladies are so selfish..won't the young man go 4 work was d all night vigil sex not enough......can a woman ever be satisfied lipsrsealed
a old schoolmate once said nothing is sweeter than the morning after sex...well I guess its nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story: Taking Chances by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2013
princesa: Am already drowsy, would conclude 2morow.

@ice4jez, are you still sulky over the concluding sex scene? Well over to you, write and paste here, am cool with it.wink

@joan, okay. Will pm you tomorrow for more info.

@blacky, sup? Long time! Btw, guys are the one who are hardly satisfied i think wink

@rajosh, please come back embarassed

#goodmorning and goodnight to everyone#smiley
kiss later.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by danjkad: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmm,
Princesa, ℓ̊ dn't even know what to say. U̶̲̥̅̊ ar damn too good. Started this great masterpiece yesterday and i've caught up with you already. That's to show U̶̲̥̅̊ how much ℓ̊ enjoyed this story.
Keep up d good work. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: a old schoolmate once said nothing is sweeter than the morning after sex...well I guess its nature.
Hmm, 'a School mate?' are you sure?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Wow! Daisy is a very Hot woman,
*Itbomb wishes he's jide* grin

Mehn this story is nice!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Rajosh(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2013
*gets a change of mind,sees new updates,reads with joy* Princesa you're too much.The only way to describe you is 'wow'.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by boladex1: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2013
PRINCESA you are a great story teller and love your story very well

welldone more grease to your elbow

i bow and tremble
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2013
This is far far beyond my expectations and suggestions. Simply beautiful.
But this doesnt look like an epilogue to me unless you wanna start season 2. Be careful not to get carried away.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by 4kizo(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2013
I v been ghost reader since, bt princera u r VERY GUD, nice one
Re: Story: Taking Chances by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2013
chistar01: Hmm, 'a School mate?' are you sure?
yea....I met him on my way to school, he was from somewhere and I asked where he is from that early in the morning he said he was from his girl's place and all smiles, I got curious and asked why was he over the moon, he laughed and said; “nothing is sweeter that a morning after sex.” I couldn't believe him, I excused myself...didn't wanna hear more.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: , he laughed and said; “nothing is sweeter that a morning after sex.” I couldn't believe him, I excused myself... didn't wanna hear more.
lmfao! Why not?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by BukkyDan(f): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I excused myself...didn't wanna hear more.
hmmmm I trust you sha!

@ princesa its been ages o, Happy u're back, you're still 'too much'...love nwantiti.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by nelxsantos(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
oh jeezz !!!!!!
@P u roccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk dear.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Ice4jez(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
my god where d popcorn and alomo way i carry enter dis place.NOOOOOOO dis cant happen. princesa goodies way i won use for two story u don finish am.me likey

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Great story,

Great job,

Good writer.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
chistar01: lmfao! Why not?
He is the kinda guy who would go on and on about sex like he lived for it mtcheeeew.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
BukkyDan:
hmmmm I trust you sha!
same here grin

Princesa baby, the romanzo scene grin I was reading and then I couldn't see anymore I tried squinting but to no avail so I scrolled down and read the rest.

10/10grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: He is the kinda guy who would go on and on about sex like he lived for it mtcheeeew.
ermm, why are sounding angry? LMFAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
chistar01: ermm, why are sounding angry? LMFAO!!!
m not, just annoying.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Ghozye(f): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
I think ds z d point whr I v 2 speak Chinese...zhege gushi you yisi!
This story z so interestin!

Princesa Princesa,u rock!U've got me feelin lovey doveygrin

who wil b my Jide?;(

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.