Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392750 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 4:18am On Aug 01, 2013
repogirl:

Neduzze xuyao Yi ge nüpengyou... Ni yao bu yao?
he can be ur jidecheesy

You say undecided

Hahahahaha..... first to comment on [size=16pt]page 60[/size] angry .... Princesa, come end this harlequin novel cry
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=Neduzze5]

You say undecided

Just pimping you to her, no need to worry, not selling you. smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Sorry oh...

Third to comment grin.... on the new page.

This page is open only for happy new month wishes to me and the author grin

'THE END' will come in the next page.

So I'll start.

To my humble self, I am wishing you a happy new month, may God grant you your heart desires and give you the strength to finish your own story

To my Queen Princesa, your success abounds, just go out there and catch them all and may God bless you. Amen

To our avid readers, may God give you all strength to read more and to understand the themes embedded in the story and may he grant you all success in all your endeavors.

And lastly, and also the least, to our silent readers, may God bless your ministry and move it to the permanent site.

AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2013
Amen Amen and Amen! cheesy
but I've written the end na. Story ended at the last page.
Happy new month to you and every wonderful silent and speaking readers on Nl.

I love you all...cheesy
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2013
repogirl:
Choi, I don miss o, I'm just reading this concluding part. Great work, darling Princessa. Well done, well concluded. Have fun at your 'sunset'. smiley
thank God i can finally dance to my sunset grin
thanks for reading, i appreciate.. The road now leads to urswink

alutacontinua:
Guess it would be against all that I believe in if I don't say a big weldone to princesa for this story. Kida busy now, can't type much but I promise to comment later. Weldone dear and thanks. Wanted to comment after the story ended. Would be back with my full epistle. kiss kiss cool
and thank you for finally commenting and sticking tru with me... And am waiting for date ur epistle oh wink

Mum Z :

Weldone. Noticed u used d word 'screamed' a lot. Most times conversations were a shouting match, mayb Jide shld b talkn sarcastically smetimes instead of always screaming. And d part whre Daisy kept saying 'begone' dint quite flow 4 me, guess its cos she's an Americana. All in all, I enjoyd ur story line. Tanks 4 putting time in2 dis even wit all d pressures, appreciate much. U 4 write "THE END" o, mke pple no cry say d tory still remain.
but I wrote 'the end' maybe it wasn't too big. grin

And thanks for reading and staying tru till the end. Though i wish this corrections of urs had come tru while i was still writing, would have effected it. Am not too good at expression and adjectives but i hope to work on that.

And the Daisy's diction? Dnt quite get what you mean, but well she's an americana...lol. If you can elaborate on it, I would appreciate it. Thanks again smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Neduzze5:

You say undecided

Hahahahaha..... first to comment on [size=16pt]page 60[/size] angry .... Princesa, come end this harlequin novel cry
lmao! I can literally see you jumping because you are the first 2 comment on a new page. Whats the biggie? Now would you get of this story before you add 20 more unneccesary pages of chit chat just like NYSC. And I thought I you to stop drinking? (payback) grin winkcheesy:p

Happy new month to you all reading this by the way.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]hmm,wish princesa was a guy,n i cud mary im
*sobs*sad
if wishes were horses..... Lolz! Princessa you hear that?! You've succeeded in endearing yourself in the heart of many with your story-seems its not only the guyz, but even the girls 're falling for you. I hereby advice not to walk in public again if you don't want to be mobbed!

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by RubyFirst(f): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2013
cryI want moreeeeeee..... Part 2 pls Princessa. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Ruby First: cryI want moreeeeeee..... Part 2 pls Princessa. embarassed
Who be this, You no go cool down.
Do you know who have been suffering when princesa goes into her crypt to get something outta her head to paper.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2013
Ruby First:
cryI want moreeeeeee..... Part 2 pls Princessa. embarassed

shocked this no be nollywood piece oh! Sorry sha, tory don end grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by eazylifer(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2013
That was splendid ma'am! Forgive me for being a silent reader all along. I was just waiting for you to finish. Seriously, in the last few months, you've being a part of me. It seems we are friends now and everyone following this story...
Well, I dont know much about literature, but, as the title, you can please take a chance with other characters- Brenda, Peter, Ade, Grace...or better still, lets have a pre-life of Jide & Daisy. Its just what I think though to keep us close to you. However Princesa (would have love to write your real name), you have a future. Stay blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by jjagz: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2013
What more can I say BLESS!!!

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2013
U go girl
"I can service my man"
Guess Daisy's bin taking lessons frm Kite...
Sorry I've bin MIA,mtn wahala dear
Nd Princesa u are outstandinglyfantablouslymindblowing.
Will say more wen I get 2 d last page,stil in 54 nw

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Melancholy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmm..wonderful!!!

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by nat138: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Awwwwwww Princesa this is a lovely story, stumbled on it last night at about 9.30pm as I was bored and couldn't sleep so came to the literature section to find solace. I stayed up till past one am and finished the 59 pages as this story was too good to leave off half way.

More grease to your pen dear, and may your writing make you stand before kings and great men/women.

Don't worry ASUU will soon call off strike

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by olekubaby: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmmmmm deep sight of relief. i couldnt have asked for amore wonderful ending to taking chances. Thank u princesa you even surpass my expectation. You are good. Congratulations on a job well done. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thank you all for stopping by to comment, its hard to find around here! Wish i could give a thousand likes but am limited to one....you guyz are definitely the best.

What more can i say, if nairaland readers haven't read, condemned, praised and like your story, you never start business be that! smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by glowingscenes(f): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
eya.....
sigh!!!
finally the story comes to an end smiley
wanna ask though, please this "SUNSET" that you usually dance to princess,lool, is it the literal sunset or some sort of fictional sunset?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Adinije(f): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
more grease to ur elbow@ princesa

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
glowingscenes:
eya.....
sigh!!!
finally the story comes to an end smileywanna ask though, please this "SUNSET" that you usually dance to princess,lool, is it the literal sunset or some sort of fictional sunset?

all join oh, sunset to me means freedom!
the wind kissing my face
the sun warming my skin grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by zinylizzy(f): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Brilliant!!! Princessa
Re: Story: Taking Chances by xlimit: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mÿ 1st comment in nairaland.Ÿøů a gøøď writer,keep ïţ ůp!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
xlimit:
Mÿ 1st comment in nairaland.Ÿøů a gøøď writer,keep ïţ ůp!

am feeling fly, ur first comment for for me? cool

welcome to nairaland and feel free to explore.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Anyi3(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2013
Why don't you start another one na...maybe with stubborn Brenda?
saying because I enjoyed this one big time!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2013
Anyi.:

Why don't you start another one na...maybe with stubborn Brenda?
saying because I enjoyed this one big time!
Jide and his crew are so outta my hand and my mind...we're moving on to something refreshingwink
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Wow! Just wow!
This is one great story Princi wink I love the end.

Edit and put on paper back sharp sharp. cheesy
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmmm
(Sighs).......nd dey lived happily ever after
Princesa dear thanx.....Na unto paper thngs nw oo
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2013
Vicki angry
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Br3nd4: Vicki angry
Yes mum
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
@brenda & vickii...thanks for readingcheesy

paper back things na the next level and we shall get therewink
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Yes mum

Where have you been?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Br3nd4:

Where have you been?
In my husband's house
Nd U?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.