Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball (17220 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa / Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. / Eniola Badmus And Desmond Elliot On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by topeorekoy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Actress Eniola Badmus and Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball.

See packaging

Actress Eniola Badmus and Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball.

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by lovetterrison(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Boyoorisha: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by silvaspecs: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
seriously front paging?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by funkymedina: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by hrmkz: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na so so black i dey see, no white.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by PurestBoy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
See legs like elephant's own. . What is nairaland turning to now?

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Egbagirl(f): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
those white shoes though... undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
The one on the right looks like a lecturer at Hogwarts...school of witchcraft.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ride on babes!

Eniola for no wear those ugly sandals though
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
holamiday: The one on the right looks like a lecturer HOGS at Hogwarts...school of witchcraft.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
WITH THESE 2, I HOPE THERE WAS ENOUGH FOOD 2 GO ROUND

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
Looks more like 2 woman tag team in female version of WWF.

I pity any man who will have the misfortune of finding himself locked up in the same room with these women.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by swtcharissa(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
I luv eniola Warri slangs on set
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Regiblinkz(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
The Big things...(Eniola looks like a witch though)
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by holluwai(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
Must dey showcase their boobiez? I don't get this silly girls and if they are labeled bit$hes, them go halla!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by yuzedo: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
You can use that girl's hand to fight in a sword fight and win! shocked shocked shocked
NJO! Tufia! undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by realitychick: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
I believe cloth is mearnt for covering,whats all these bossom show off na,,,Abeg you ladies should park well.
I get it,,,You ve gotten the attention.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by TableLeg(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
What is this crap doing on the front page?!

Moderator or whoever moved this to the front page, you need to take a long hard look at yourself!

If this sorta nonsense and mediocrity is what this forum is about nowadays, then i pity the long term existence of it!

JOKES!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by brosdoncome(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
One man's trash is another man's treasure.....run 4 ur lives!!! cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by theripper2: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmmmm, these mamas na wa o

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
are they nigerians?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by ypzilanti: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thats it!I'm suing nairaland...WTF.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by pharuk: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Just wondering if there is a supermoderator somewhere that reads all this comment and understands that not everyone should have the right to promote gabage to front page angry
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by uromicom: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Breast for sale LOL
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by uromicom: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
old meat
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Caracta(f): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
991: are they nigerians?
Nope. They are Africans wink

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by TableLeg(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
pharuk: Just wondering if there is a supermoderator somewhere that reads all this comment and understands that not everyone should have the right to promote gabage to front page angry

It is absolutely insane ..... All sorts of crap gets launched to the front page

Jobless moderator pretending to be working hard .... use your fu....cking head!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by neksummi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dem fat I beg!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by akinshivic(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
No wonder !

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by omidhe(f): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
;DBadmus sandals r out of it . God ,pls I dnt want to be fat undecided dayo amusa is still OK
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Choi,

They would have looked more graceful and beautiful, had they appeared in an african attire that covered those ubiquitous protuding flesh.

Must they follow well sculptured chics in the reveal all dressing trend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) / Evannie Isioma Patrick Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Gets Surprise Cake / Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.