Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball (17227 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa / Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. / Eniola Badmus And Desmond Elliot On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by fatanmiyinka(f): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
let them be abeg, u really have to go a long way to show ur skinny sef tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by SisiKill1: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
You guys keep clicking on the topic to complain about the "worthiness" of the article on the front page...giving Seun EXACTLY what he wants.

Do you think he is being paid by the number of sensible comments on a thread? Think again! He posts "rubbish" topics knowing it is sure to get hits because you click on it to complain and others click on it to complain about your complaints (Yes the irony of what I am doing isn't lost on me) and on and on it goes, each click kachinking away to a Swiss bank account (Seun I hope you have one, if you don't shoot your accountant)

If you really want to register your displeasure, DO NOT CLICK on articles you don't deem front page worthy. It ain't like you can't see them from a mile away or they are disguised under some deceptive title or he has someone holding gun's to y'alls head forcing you to click it.

Contrary to what you think. . . YOU hold all the cards in this case and you can assert your power by controlling your mouse.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by fatanmiyinka(f): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
uromi.com:
old meat
young meat....stop hating, show ur young sef lets see, they worked to be known
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by PurestBoy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sisi_Kill: You guys keep clicking on the topic to complain about the "worthiness" of the article on the front page...giving Seun EXACTLY what he wants.

Do you think he is being paid by the number of sensible comments on a thread? Think again! He posts "rubbish" topics knowing it is sure to get hits because you click on it to complain and others click on it to complain about your complaints (Yes the irony of what I am doing isn't lost on me) and on and on it goes, each click kachinking away to a Swiss bank account (Seun I hope you have one, if you don't shoot your accountant)

If you really want to register your displeasure, DO NOT CLICK on articles you don't deem front page worthy. It ain't like you can't see them from a mile away or they are disguised under some deceptive title or he has someone holding gun's to y'alls head forcing you to click it.

Contrary to what you think. . . YOU hold all the cards in this case and you can assert your power by controlling your mouse.

Simple.

Pls I need a brief explanation for dis question I've been longing to ask all these while. How does he or bloggers make money from a simple click?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Tininitanana(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
val_dee: Choi,

They would have looked more graceful and beautiful, had they appeared in an african attire that covered those ubiquitous protuding flesh.

Must they follow well sculptured chics in the reveal all dressing trend.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Tininitanana(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
val_dee: Choi,

They would have looked more graceful and beautiful, had they appeared in an african attire that covered those ubiquitous protuding flesh.

Must they follow well sculptured chics in the reveal all dressing trend.
I tire ma broda na so so copy copy our Naija babes sabi.............
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by stankezzy: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
are they magicians?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
When a woman refuses 2 keep fit
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by sienna116(f): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ki ni won ko si
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by shegsrules(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dem say black n white u wear black n gold are u a learner

Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
THESE 2 MUST SHITE HUGE SLABS OF SHITE
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by abbeyty(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=gbosaa]Looks more like 2 woman tag team in female version of WWF.

I pity any man who will have the misfortune of finding himself locked up in the same room with these women.[/qu

I BEG LET SEE YOUR GIRL FRIEND OR YOUR WIFE PICTURE 4 US TO COMPARE. ALWAYS CONDEMNING
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Tstark(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
fatanmiyinka: let them be abeg, u really have to go a long way to show ur skinny sef tongue

Omo hair don dey finish for your head o, and you dey there dey form big girl. No be by force to tie weave-on you know
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Valto(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
fugly bitches shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by ideylaff: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
holluwai: Must dey showcase their boobiez? I don't get this silly girls and if they are labeled bit$hes, them go halla!

Those are not bobbies oooo more like Hammerz.... when in the bra and slip-HERS when left to obey the laws of gravity...LOL.

some abes need to know that, not all headlamps need flashing.....
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Heartscry(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Really, what is this? Moderator why, why na, eh. Haba
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by felicity17(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
991: are they nigerians?
They are Somalians
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Ahmedona: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
PurestBoy: See legs like elephant's own. . What is nairaland turning to now?
LWKMD...U badt o.. grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by shadrach77: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Eniola GBG looks bloated ! grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Dermie: 2:23am On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin.
grin grin grin
grin
MASQUERADES!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by tpia5: 2:29am On Apr 19, 2013
hmm, na some fellows men go pay for this sight.

e maa wo daran.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by minute(f): 2:47am On Apr 19, 2013
Women who are active from the neck up and too inactive from the neck down.

Gluttony and a lack of self control. Unwillingness to exercise and indiffere

-nce to opinion. I see them hang out at KFC all the time and eat themselves

to a state of bloatation. But i might be dead wrong . . . undecided undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by kemoolala: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2013
@Eniola, nothing do u jor! Omo u too much! i like d way u compose urself and besides ur very smart with ur stature not like one abati alapa wey dey my office.@dayo,iwo naa o bad jor! never mind bad belle God created dem for a purpose.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by nmagirl(f): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2013
gbogbo bis girlz
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by ofalolaakinbowa(f): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Abeg make 2 of them carry their old face commot 4 screen. tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by CaroTone(f): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yoruba Actress dem ugly die, look at them, they look like hippopotamus
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by stede(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
CaroTone: Yoruba Actress dem ugly die, look at them, they look like hippopotamus

@carotone,then offend yah before?
guy u wicked oooh!!!
whot a comparison?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by Blazinraj01(f): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2013
angry You people can like to diss anybody fat sha. God created tall, short, fat, thin, dark, light. If they lose weight now, you'll be the first group of people to say they looked better when they were fat. Elephant legs, Hippopotamus body, huh. Spare me. Bunch of hypocrites. Fat girl bleepers. lipsrsealed Don't ask me If am fat.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by kamkechi(f): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2015
holamiday:
The one on the right looks like a lecturer at Hogwarts...school of witchcraft.
laughing in spanish[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball by kamkechi(f): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2015
stankezzy:
are they magicians?
Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey / Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" / Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.