Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Make Simple Cake For A Tryer (help) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Simple Cake For A Tryer (help) (4623 Views)

Book A Cake For Mother's Day And Get Free Cupcakes / Food For 300 Guests + Wedding Cake For 300k / Very Affordable Cake For Your Occasions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Simple Cake For A Tryer (help) by shinkafi(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2006
Can someone help me in the house? I want to learn how to bake simple cake at home for personal consumption. I need to know the ingredient, the measurement , the mixture and the oven temperature?

I will be wailting for your kindy response!
Re: How To Make Simple Cake For A Tryer (help) by Bisiriyu: 1:30pm On May 18, 2006
QUEEN CAKE

INGREDIENTS QUANTITES
Flour 1 cup
Eggs 2 medium size
Sugar (granulated) 3 tablespoons
Currant ½ cup
Salt 1/8 teaspoon
Baking powder 1 teaspoon
Margarine 1 table spoon
Milk 2 tablespoons

METHOD
· Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 180
· Grease the 16 cake tins with 2 teaspoons of butter and arrange a few of the currants in circle in the bottom of each tin, set aside .If paper cups are used there is no need to grease the cups
· Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a medium sized bowl
· Beat the remaining margarine and sugar together with a wooden spoon until it is light and fluffy
· Beat in the eggs, one at a time adding a tablespoon of the flour mixture with each egg
· Using a metal spoon, fold in the remaining flour
· Add the milk and stir until the batter has a dropping consistency
· Spoon the mixture into the patty tins
· Put the tins on a large baking tray and place them in the center of the oven
· Bake the cakes for 15-20 minutes or until the surface springs back when pressed with a finger tip
· Remove the tins from the oven, allow to cool for about 10 minutes and turn the cakes out on to wire rack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Simple Cake For A Tryer (help) by bukhorlar(f): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2012
I want to bake cake but will be. Using d local method dat is stove aw many minutes does it require.and where can I get a cake baking institute in ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table / Yummy Affordable Cakes In Owerri / How To Cook Egusi Soup (the Caking Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.