Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table (4629 Views)

20 Things You Should Not Do At The Dinning Table / When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? / 18 Basic Dinning Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2010
This is how to set a proper etiquette dinner table

Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2010
By the time person done with arranging all these, the hunger would have ran away.
Would i need all these for Eba and Ogbono?
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
Fhemmmy:

By the time person done with arranging all these, the hunger would have ran away.

You may not need it but some employers want their employees to know this before they get employed.
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by Secretz(f): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

lmao. My work colleague won a raffle prize which entitled her to a meal in one plush expensive restaurant like that Valued upto £150. She took me along and if you see the amount of cutlery, glass, cup, plate . . I really didn't know what to do. The only that cross my mind was how much I could possibly make selling all of it. lol tongue
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by chika98: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
Let's start with the easy one close your mouth while you chew . . . it is simple really but a lot of people have no idea how to do that
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by Secretz(f): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
chika98:

Let's start with the easy one close your mouth while you chew . . . it is simple really but a lot of people have no idea how to do that

lol so true. Or when people make that 'smack smack' sound when eating. That irritates the hell outta me.
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by H2O2: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
the only rule to remember is, eat like a man.
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
H2O2:

the only rule to remember is,  eat like a man.

What does eating like a man gotta do with proper etiquette? undecided
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by H2O2: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2010
that's the most proper and impressive etiquette any man can display cheesy
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by Fhemmmy: 1:05am On Jan 18, 2010
Very nice thread, i dey enjoy am.
Re: ~Proper Etiquette Dinning Table by tpia1: 5:32am On Aug 19, 2014
mamagee3:

You may not need it but some employers want their employees to know this before they get employed.

ok.

like where though?

(1) (Reply)

Yummy Affordable Cakes In Owerri / Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign / How To Cook Egusi Soup (the Caking Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.