Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Do You Think Am Handsome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Think Am Handsome (45940 Views)

Need A Female Friend In Lagos Am Handsome Too / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Bigflamie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin Nlders, Pls you all should stop these una yabbings.
Have you all thought of what this guy would be going through.
Dis guy fit get psychological problem.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Ramcie(f): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
can't stop laughing. haba! na 50cent snap the second pix chineke!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Raymondfancy: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thank God my post make it to first page for the first time i post here ,dancing to Dbanj we the best
Raymondfancy: Some say am handsome why some say am ugly,there are many occassion where girls said to me i appreciate ur finest is it true that am dat much handsome?what is ur views?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: Thank God my post make it to first page for the first time i post here ,dancing to Dbanj we the best

Nothing do you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by zeefever: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Something ain't quite right here. My Gaydar has detected abnormal activity. Seriously dude?
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by dlex21(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: Thank God my post make it to first page for the first time i post here ,dancing to Dbanj we the best
Ur face n ur english...no difference
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Jaykizz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Guy find correct pix put 4 here na! U just succeeded in ridiculing yasef.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by quicksylva(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
U are welcome but no try dis kind play next time Oh... Ok! Oya Go And Sin No More. grin grin cool
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by DAY12(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
You are handsome mate..at least better than Monkey! wink

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ramcie: can't stop laughing. haba! na 50cent snap the second pix chineke!
mtcheew.....isn't he more cute than your b.f.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by obi2012: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
lol.. if he goes to saudi, they'll give him citizenship
grin

abdul0men: Lmfao .......You shld go to saudi arabia and find out ---- if you get deported, Congratulations --- they think you're handsme. If not, sorry, you're not.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by answerme(f): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hilarious grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy]Thank God my post make it to first page for the first time i post here ,dancing to Dbanj we the best[/quote] kwasia!!! Go school
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
spongeback: Raymondfancy]Thank God my post make it to first page for the first time i post here ,dancing to Dbanj we the best kwasia!!! Go school
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by holysina(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Inferiority complex. Oluku. Don't go and get a decent job after school and leave dat batcher were u staying. @list I take u get hope

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Adedayo516(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
holy sina: Inferiority complex. Oluku. Don't go and get a decent job after school and leave dat batcher were u staying. @list I take u get hope
You resemble those Mend boys..You be kidnapper?!?!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Migurl: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Oh i can't stop laughing..Ease up on this dude people. cheesy
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by swaggzo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
my guy forget these people.. you fresh jare.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by swaggzo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: Some say am handsome why some say am ugly,there are many occassion where girls said to me i appreciate ur finest is it true that am dat much handsome?what is ur views?

but you F.uck up o.. you con dae feel like one kyn Chris Brown.. you no even look azadus or zule zoo way. mtcheww.. hardluck sha, I know say u don read plenty yabs taya. eyahh..
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by holysina(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Adedayo516: You resemble those Mend boys..You be kidnapper?!?!

hahahaha lwkmh, oya post ur own make we see if u no resemble boko men
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Ramcie(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dj hack: mtcheew.....isn't he more cute than your b.f.

see this gay dude oh! hissing like a woman. sure U've been dumped by your partner that's why yu are here ranting. oniranu
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
LOL, I reserve my comment grin
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by tjay01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dis post got me cracking up..dis op must be a comedian. Infact nairaland is a joke
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by True2myself24(f): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ifeconwaba: Am handsome

Mmm to each his own
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by nadesh(f): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Am not sure you are handsome.
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by scintillating10: 3:43am On Apr 20, 2013
Kileleyi! Osi rogodo!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by peleson: 4:30am On Apr 20, 2013
His nose alone can swallow two buckets of snuff lol
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by NLGwoodey: 5:08am On Apr 20, 2013
holy sina: Inferiority complex. Oluku. Don't go and get a decent job after school and leave dat batcher were u staying. @list I take u get hope

@Holy Sina:

When was the last time you went for a lab test? As your eyes yellow reach, I dey suspect Hepatitis
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by joeace2020(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2013
To d op..u aint handsome..OK? wit ur pawpaw like looking face n i believe u know u are ugly hence the drum of oil 4 enhancement..what a big failure!...ur English is as bad as ur face, i can easily tell where ur types emanate from, THE creeks! n 4 odas wh ich am commenting cuz of using dis medium to post their weed and alomo stricken faces please stop..dose pics r purgative..non of u beta pass d op..fugly ducks!!!
Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Ramcie:

see this gay dude oh! hissing like a woman. sure U've been dumped by your partner that's why yu are here ranting. oniranu
lolzzz @ u.......e beter mak i turn gay dan 2 look 4 a woman lyk u......gbegborun ......is it evn ur business if am gay.....at least me and the OP, woski pas ur b.f thats y he dey pain u 4 bele koshi jhoor,

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am Handsome by Step84(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2013
OP, don't be deceived u are nothing but a crack. Try to be natural ok!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / April Born Reloaded»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.