Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333221 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Let's celebrate the king of kings,Lord of lords ...Hosanna in the highest...

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
UNLIKELY PLACES

“Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai...”
(Esther 2: 5)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Mordecai and Esther were both captives; they were slaves in a kingdom that was not bothered about their interests; there was no guarantee for their progress in their location; they were a disadvantaged lot that shouldn’t expect anything to work in their favour; they belonged to confinement, not to royalty.

Esther later became queen, while Mordecai was honoured by the king. Their stories changed in the land of their captivity. Things got better for them in a very unlikely environment. They rose higher in a place where no one expected them to rise; they made progress against all odds; the environment was not in their favour, yet God favoured them against all odds and in an unlikely place.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you will be favoured in unlikely places. You will rise against all odds. Your environment may be unfavourable but you will rise all the same; policies and policy makers may not be friendly towards you but you will make progress; the economy may not be favourable for profit, but God will shock you with a new profit level that will make you shout and dance for joy.

Mordecai and Esther were both Jews, they were covenanted with God, and their environment could not stop them. If you belong to Jesus, then you belong to a generation that makes progress even when the environment says no. Your connection to, and covenant with Jesus puts you above your circumstances.

Look beyond your environment, forget those who are currently saying no to your progress plans, and ask God to favour you like He favoured Esther and Mordecai. If God be for you, your environment cannot stop you.

Declaration : In unlikely places and against all odds, I will make progress and hit new targets, in Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2017
DIVINE SPEED

“8. …Esther was brought... to the custody of Hegai, keeper of the women. 9. ...she obtained kindness of him; and he speedily gave her her things for purification…”
(Esther 2: 8-9)

When Esther was brought to the king’s house, Hegai speedily gave her what she needed for her purification/preparation. Esther needed some things in a bid to make it to the top, and she got those things speedily. The provisions she needed to make progress came speedily; the resources she needed came with speed; her supplies were not delayed. Speed was an advantage for Esther.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you have entered your season of divine speed. Henceforth, the things you need will come to you on the platform of divine speed; the resources you need will come speedily; your opportunities will come speedily; the blessings you desire will come speedily; every promise that God has made to you will be fulfilled in an atmosphere of divine speed. Your rise to the next level will come speedily.

The season of delay is over in your life. Henceforth, everything will happen by the speed of the Spirit of God. When God works, He does not work at the speed of man; He works at supernatural, divine speed. If God be for you, then get set: lots of things will happen earlier than you planned; some achievements will come faster than you imagined; some targets will be hit faster than you bargained for.

You may have got used to your current speed, but God says, divine speed is about to be unleashed. Things will change fast; your steps will become faster; in place of delay, there shall be speed; you will run ahead of your contemporaries; speedily, God’s plan for your life will manifest.

Psalm 18 vs. 33 says: “He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.”

Declaration : I walk in divine speed; no more delay, in Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2017
FAVOURED BY THE PROCESS

“And the maiden pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and he speedily gave her her things for purification…and he preferred her and her maids unto the best place of the house of the women.”
(Esther 2: 9)

Hegai was the man who was charged with preparing Esther before she could meet the king; he was the process she went through in order to get to the top; he was the mandatory protocol that needed to be observed before Esther or any other maiden could make progress and become queen. Hegai was the process between Esther and the king.

Hegai had lots of maidens to prepare for the king, but he preferred Esther above the rest. Hegai was the process, and he only favoured Esther. The process may not have been friendly and favourable to everyone, but it was favourable to Esther. Before she got the result, Esther enjoyed favour in the process.

Friend, it is not only the results that will favour you; God says, the process will favour you. Before you get what you need, people who are part of the process will favour you; the policies of men will favour you; the pathway to your goals and aspirations will favour you; the process that will bring your desired results will favour you; the selection process you are part of will favour you; every process will be favourable.

When a process is favourable, the journey to the result is pleasurable, and one gets expected results without struggles. God says, the journey and process that will bring your result will be pleasurable and favourable. You won't suffer to hit your target; you will hit it with ease; you will rise higher with ease.

Ask God to turn every process to work in your favour; ask God to make every pathway to your result to favour you.
declaration : Every process must favour me, in Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2017
INSIDER HELP

“And the maiden pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and he speedily gave her her things for purification…and he preferred her and her maids unto the best place of the house of the women.”
(Esther 2: 9)

When Esther found favour in the sight of Hegai, he gave her what she needed for purification speedily. He gave her what he needed to give her faster than he ordinarily should. Hegai preferred Esther ahead of other maidens. The king didn’t know Esther at this point, but Hegai already treated her like a preferred candidate for the position of queen. Hegai was the insider that helped Esther.

Friend, God will position an insider to favour you above others. Concerning the opportunity you seek, God will cause an insider to favour you above others; concerning the applications you have made, God will cause an insider to work in your favour; God will position an insider that will make suggestions that will work in your favour.

God will raise an insider to speak on your behalf; God will raise an insider that will give you advantages that your fellow competitors don't have; God will give you an insider that will cause your matters to receive speedy attention; God will raise men that will cause the kings of this world to favour you; God will raise men who will use their positions to help you.

Hegai did not know Esther from anywhere; they were strangers to each other; so the insider who helped Esther was a stranger. God says, strangers are about to become interested in your progress, and they will not stop until you possess your possessions and become all that God has destined you to be.

Ask God to raise strangers as destiny helpers in the places where your matters are being discussed. Ask God to bless you with insider help.

Declaration : I have insider help, in Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
I will look up to the hill, from were comes my help...
My help comes from the lord who made heaven and earth

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pinkp: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
motherofprinces:
Good evening ma pls kindly give me pastor vic's phone number and address. Pls ma its urgent. Thank u ma

Pls its urgent, do u know any cherubim n seraphim church in ilorin? pls tell me where its located
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:07am On May 06, 2017
BE DIFFERENT

“...a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David...”
(Matthew 15: 22)

When the woman of Tyre and Sidon met Jesus, she called Him “Lord, thou son of David”. She lived in a pagan, gentile territory, but she had a deep revelation about Jesus. Her location didn't limit her knowledge of God. Her location didn't feed her. There was a godless environment around her, but she believed in and connected to a God higher than her location.

Friend, when you allow your location to feed you, you will be like your location, but when you allow God to feed you, you will be higher than your location. If you allow God to pour His word into you, you might still be in a godless environment, yet your life will speak of God’s mercies and intervention. When you connect to God’s word despite what happens around you, your Exceeding Expansion will continue against all odds.

That woman could have been excused if all she knew was what people in her location knew; but she went further by knowing the Lord. She knew what her location didn't know. Don’t allow your location to limit your knowledge; don’t be limited by limitations in your location.

Know what people around you don’t know; know God more than the people around you; be better than people around you; be better than your location; if people in your location are ungodly, be godly; if they have no hope/faith, hold fast to your own hope/faith.

Knowing what her location did not know connected the woman to a result her location could not offer. Break away from the confines of your location, and you shall have what your location can't offer.

Romans 12 vs. 2 says: “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind...”

Prayer : Lord, my location will not feed me; I am fed by Your word, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2017
Happy weekend to wonderful conquerors ,may the good Lord bless us all...

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iyarainbow: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Gud am house,pls i need your prayers ,i was diagnose with multiple fibroid i got married last year and got pregnant immediately but later lost the pregnancy at 4month due to stress i went through while teaching in a private school. d pregnancy made the fibroid big .I was advice to stop some food like meat yam,garri,eba,sugar,milk,tea ,amala,eggs etc which i did and i ve not eaten them since last year december but the fibroid since did not reduce.i hv taken a lot of remedies made from ginger garlic tumeric etc but now i am looking pale and dimished pls house i need your prayers becos am tired already no job am only doing petty business and my husband hs been helping since.pls house help me pray to God to do his miracle in my life.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by egbetokuns(m): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Thank you for your revelations. I'm also a winners member. Can u pls give me more light into it and u said the pastor is winners pastor. Where is he serve at LFC ..I wish to meet Him ..Thank U

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2018
egbetokuns:
Thank you for your revelations. I'm also a winners member. Can u pls give me more light into it and u said the pastor is winners pastor. Where is he serve at LFC ..I wish to meet Him ..Thank U
good morning sir if u r still intrested u let me know
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:59am On May 22, 2018
good morning my brothers and sisters in the lord, it has been long I open this page because I misplace my password...
to God be all the Glory I am back,may God give me the grace and strength to win souls for him... Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:33am On May 23, 2018
Command the morning.Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season:his leaf also shall not wither:and whatever he doeth shall prosper.As I arise this morning I decree that no man will unplant my tree beside the living waters.I will never know a dry season.My blessings will not fall off and whatever I lay my hands upon will prosper. No more failures.Amen.Good morning.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
What is FAITH: faith is spiritual platform in committing GOD integrity for divine intervention, faith is Active partnership with the invisible GOD to Empower Invisible Result, faith is a living force that proof living result,Bible faith Works anyday,anywere,Faith is determine by our levels of command,he take Quality Investment of time to build quality of Faith,there is no distances in the school of Faith.. when u make your peace ,GOD will figth for you through your Faith Exd14:14 Ps46:10 mark9:23 matt9:29 Herb11:27 luk4:14 Isah53:7-8 mark11:23,

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Prumartmedical: 9:46pm On May 24, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Prumartmedical: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2018
WHATSAPP FOR CHRIST
[Teaching the person & Principles of Jesus Christ]
Click on the Link Below to join the WhatsApp Group or send a message to
+27630083342 to manually add you.
https:///6AESD4CqSO98aFseXiK5Jv
You can also like our facebook page@ "FB for Christ".
www.facebook.com/faceb00k4Christ

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:29am On Aug 11, 2019
Been reading this great piece since yesterday cool . A thread like this should always be kept active.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Been reading this great piece since yesterday cool . A thread like this should always be kept active.
it will be active by God grace from now
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
To God be all the glory for giving me the grace to return back to this thread to continue ur work ,thank u lord for the grace to know ur servant who u have been using in our lIves mightily. ..

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good day brother and sister in the lord, Upgrade your circle of friends. Eliminate anyone who greets you with insults, talks down on you or makes you the butt of their jokes.Why is it that their jealousy, resentment and judgement of you is so obvious to others but not to you. Wake up! You are surrounded by FRIENEMIES!....have a great day

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2020
GOD HAS OPTIONS

“And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.”
(1 Samuel 16: 1)

When Saul failed/disobeyed God, God reached out for David and established him as the next king of Israel. God wasn't stranded because Saul failed; He had options and activated same when He had to. Saul may not have been conscious of God’s options while he indulged in sin, but God used His next option once Saul could no longer be trusted.

Friend, whenever you are tempted to fail God this year, always remember that God has options. You are not the only one that God can bless or increase; you are not the only one that God can use or establish; you are not God’s only option; if you check well, you might discover that God has better options than you. The fact that God chose you doesn't mean He can't drop you for someone else.

If Saul knew that his failure to execute God’s judgement on the Amalekites would cost him his throne, maybe he would have refrained from his error. Your errors might be costlier than you can ever imagine, and you may be setting the stage for someone else’s elevation through the misuse of your chance.

The moment Saul’s kingship was truncated and God chose David, Saul didn't get a second chance. One could only imagine what would have been the case if he didn’t waste his chance. God is always willing to give another chance, but the reality is that sometimes, when you lose your place to another, you may not get it back as fast as you lost it.

Don’t be counted among those who forced God to use His other options. Don’t lose your place; don’t waste your chance.

Prayer: Lord, I won’t lose my place or waste my chance, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Your January Shall End In Praise!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Good morning brothers and sisters

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good Morning My Friends,

Mind-Set #1: Today marks the end of month 1! How have you fared? Are you surprise the first month is over already? Time waits for no one; was your month resourceful? Find out what is working for you and keep doing it; and was is not working for you and change your strategy. Never mistake activity for achievement Stop making excuses; stop procrastinating! make good your goals; Get up and take charge!

Hear me, lack of direction, not lack of time is your problem; we all have 24 hours a day. Re-organize your life and stay focused. You have all it takes to be what you want to be. Nothing is impossible! I am a witness! It is only in your small world you tend to see impossibility; wake up! Don't give up yet! Keep moving. One month gone already... don't waste your days! Maximize your time; make it count!

The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down; no life ever grows until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined; It doesn't matter where you are coming from; all that count now is where you are going; Attitude makes the difference!! Get up! Sit up! Be disciplined! Or you end up wasting today and next month! Make a conscious decision today; that you will make today and every other day count!

Listen, there's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living; there is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen! Maximize your time! Have a fulfilled day!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Happy new month

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
STARTING YOUR DAY

Do for someone what God has done for you. He confronted you but didn't expose you. He corrected you but didn't reject you. You struggled but He didn't criticise you. He loved you and helped you.

When you were lost, He came looking for you. All that you have is a gift from God. Freely you have received it. Now give it away!

HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Oreoluwa522(f): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
bless4God:
STARTING YOUR DAY

Do for someone what God has done for you. He confronted you but didn't expose you. He corrected you but didn't reject you. You struggled but He didn't criticise you. He loved you and helped you.

When you were lost, He came looking for you. All that you have is a gift from God. Freely you have received it. Now give it away!

HAPPY SUNDAY

I sent u a mail..pls reply
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oreoluwa522:

I sent u a mail..pls reply
I am sorry ,let me check
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES

DATE : 2ND FEBRUARY, 2020.
PREACHER : SERVANT VICTOR DAVID
TEXT : Luke 17:15 -And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God.

SCRIPTURAL READING: Luke 17 v 11-19 - The bible tells us the story of ten lepers who were standing on one location, they saw Jesus ‘’ And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. Jesus gave them a divine instruction, to go show themselves to the priest, on their way they were cleansed. Ten were cleansed, and nine ran with their healing but one decided to make a difference by coming back to testify to the glory of the Lord. Jesus prayed wholeness for the one leper who came to testify.

FACTS:
*** Those who make a difference, are not selfish.
*** Those who make a difference, are not ungrateful.
*** Those who make a difference, don’t live for themselves alone (they live for their Children's children) - Proverbs 13v22- A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
*** Those who make a difference, have the mind set of a champion.

SECRETS OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
1. RIGHT LOCATION - Luke 17: 11 - And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.

2. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR MOUTH (tell people the challenges you are going through, a close mouth is a close destiny) - Luke 17:13 - And they lifted up [their] voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

3. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION / FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS – Luke 17:14 – And when he saw [them], he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

4. DON’T BE AN INGRATE TO YOUR DESTINY HELPERS – Luke 17:17 – And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where [are] the nine.

5. RECEIVE AN ANOINTING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE - 1 Samuel 16:13- Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Father, please forgive me any sin's that I have committed knowingly and unknowingly that will stop answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.

2. Anointing power to be the head in my generation, I am available, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

3. I shall not die before I make a difference in life, in the name of Jesus.

4. Glory killers of my father's house that is aiming to stop me from fulfilling my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. Opportunity wasters, your time is up, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Blood of Jesus, deliver me from the strongman of my father's/mother's house, in the name of Jesus.

7. Oh God of Elijah, please arise and turn all things around supernaturally for me and my family, in the name of Jesus.

8. Say Father, I thank you for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2020

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by omeome: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2020
bless4God:
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy new day

No one who judges you (based on the words of those who have chosen you as an enemy) is worthy of access into your life. Friends defend. Friends rebuke you when the need arises but they take issues with anyone kicking you while you're down.

If others pushed you down and your 'friends' laughed at you and walked away. Don't let it upset you. It only revealed who they truly were- HATERS!

Good day ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.