Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (335423 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
CARRIED BY GOD

“The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD...”
(Ezekiel 37: 1)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

The hand of the Lord was upon Ezekiel, and carried him out to the valley of dry bones. God’s hand carried Ezekiel to his destination. Ezekiel did not arrive at his destination by his efforts; he didn’t struggle to get there; God just carried him and took him there. He was carried by God.

When one is carried, the person who carries one makes the efforts, but one makes progress despite not making efforts. When one is carried, one moves at the speed of the carrier; success comes without struggles and efforts are eliminated; when one is carried, speed is increased, delay is broken, and progress is assured.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: God will carry you. God will carry you to your next level; God will carry you into high places; God will carry you into mega opportunities; God will carry you into places where you may not be able to enter on your own; God will carry you and take you ahead of your contemporaries and competitors; God will carry you into your overflow; God will carry you and eliminate your struggles and pains.

When God carries you, He will make movements while you make progress, He will take away your pains, you will make progress with ease, and you will move ahead of those competing with you. When God carries you, you will move faster than you imagined, and overtake those who began before you.

If Ezekiel went to his destination by himself, he may have still arrived, but maybe he would have wasted a lot of time and efforts; but God carried him and made all the difference.

Ask God to carry you and make your progress come with ease. Ask God to carry you to your destination.

Prayer: Lord, carry me to high places, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
DESTINY LESSONS

“And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.”
(Ezekiel 37: 2)

When Ezekiel came to the valley of dry bones, God caused him to pass round about the bones. Ezekiel saw the details of the dry bones; God passed him through the midst of the bones, and eventually, he prophesied and the bones came back to life; God passed him through the same problem he would eventually solve.

Friend, whatever you have been through in life is indicative of the problems you have been called to solve. Your life experiences are major destiny lessons that will help you to make an impact on your generation. What you suffered in the past, and what you may be going through right now, will help you to fulfill your life’s assignment.

There are people who will be encouraged and whose faith will be strengthened when they hear the story of how you conquered your challenges. There are people who want to give up already, but if they hear your story, they will get a renewed vigour to take another shot at life.

When Jehovah is involved, your travails become destiny trainings, your experiences toughen you and become examples for teaching others, and your pains become a propelling force that pushes you and pushes others forward.

Celebrate every experience that God has allowed you to go through. Never forget the positive lessons that life has taught you. If God allowed you to learn it, He probably wants you to use it in your life’s assignment.

2 Corinthians 1 vs. 4 sums it up: “Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.”

Prayer : Lord, may every lesson You bring my way empower me to fulfill my assignment, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
YOU HAVE ACCESS

“29. ...thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends: 30. But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.”
(Luke 15: 29, 30)

The prodigal son asked for his portion of his father’s possession; the elder brother probably knew that his father had possessions, but didn't ask for anything. The elder brother knew of his father’s assets, but seemed lost on access to his father’s assets. He knew what his father had, but didn’t know how to access it.

When the prodigal son returned home, his father killed a big-sized animal for him, and the elder brother protested that a kid (young goat) was not killed for him. He rated himself as being worthy of a kid; he rated himself so low though he was with his father. His expectations were low.

The elder-brother mentality knows about the Father’s assets, but does not know how to gain access. The elder brother mentality knows that God can do plenty, but doesn't push God to do plenty. The elder brother mentality thrives on low expectations, it imagines itself to be not qualified for more than enough, and remains empty handed despite all that God can release or make happen.

Friend, heaven’s resources are available for release to you if you are bold enough to ask for a release. God is willing to give you access to His divine assets if you care to ask; God is willing to give you more than you could ever ask or think; God is willing to raise you higher than you could ever dream of.

God is not constrained by economic recession; He doesn't depend on anything or any man to fulfill His promises. Jesus is your access into the Father's resources; and if you are connected to Jesus, you have access into heaven’s assets.

Declaration: Through Christ, I have access into God’s assets, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
WALK IN NEWNESS

“29. And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid...”
(Luke 15: 29)

When the prodigal son walked away with his portion of inheritance, the elder brother remained. This elder brother spent years and achieved longevity with the father; at some point, he could boast that he had never offended the father.

When the prodigal son returned, the elder brother was filled with anger. Their father was excited but he wasn’t. He stayed so long with the father but couldn’t share the feelings of the father. He was insensitive to the father after spending years with him. The length of time he spent with the father seemed to deny him of the newness he should experience in that relationship.

Friend, you are making the mistake of the elder brother if your passion and intimacy with God wanes with years. The years you have spent in Christ should breed more newness, fire, love, hunger, thirst, brokenness, contrition, sensitivity, depth, etc; the fruit of the Spirit should manifest more in you if you have been with Jesus; but if the reverse is the case, you are like the elder brother, attaining familiarity but missing the mark.

Being with Jesus for so long should make you to be more like Him, not less of Him. Being with Jesus for years should make you more transformed, yet broken as ever; spending years with Jesus is no excuse to get used to Him or lose touch with His presence and power.

Ask God to restore your first love for Him if you have lost it; ask God to make your years in Christ count; ask God to make your depth and hunger for Him grow as days turn to months and as months turn to years. Ask God for newness in your walk with Christ.

Declaration: I walk in newness; my love for Christ will anever wane, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2020
SAY IT

“Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.”
(Ezekiel 37: 4)

In our Focal Scripture, God told Ezekiel to prophesy to the dry bones, so that they might live. Ezekiel’s prophecy was meant to orchestrate a resurrection of the bones; Ezekiel was meant to say something in order for the bones to come back to life.

The bones were yet to come back to life because Ezekiel was yet to prophesy; what Ezekiel was yet to say made the bones to remain dry. God was willing to raise the bones, but He waited until Ezekiel prophesied.

Friend, it’s not enough to know God’s word and thoughts concerning you; God says, prophesy according to the word. Speak God’s word back to Him. Proclaim God’s word concerning you; say what God says about you; say what you read from God’s word; when men give disturbing reports, declare the report from God’s word.

Ezekiel spoke, and God fulfilled his prophecy. What Ezekiel said laid the foundation for what God did. You may have been waiting for God to take action, but just maybe, God is also waiting for you to prophesy. If you prophesy according to God’s word, God will fulfill your prophecy.

Don’t prophesy about what has gone wrong when you can use your tongue to speak of what God can do. Don’t use your tongue to speak of problems when you can use same tongue to speak of divine solutions. Instead of being the announcer of the negative reports of men, be the one to announce God’s word to ‘dry bones’.

The dry bones only came back to life after Ezekiel spoke according to God’s word. Speak God’s word and your ‘dry bones’ will come back to life.

Numbers 14 vs. 28 says: “Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:”

Prayer : Lord, as I speak Your word, may there be fulfillment in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
LOST IN THE HOUSE

“And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.”
(Luke 15: 28)

When the prodigal son returned home, his elder brother was infuriated because the father received the prodigal son with a huge celebration; he was angry that the prodigal son obtained mercy from the father; he was angry that the prodigal son enjoyed an undeserved celebration; he was so angry that his father needed to come out and beg him.

The elder brother may not have been called a prodigal son, but his behaviour was not expected from one who was with the father. His speech was filled with hate, disdain and jealousy for the prodigal son. He may not have gone to a far country, he may have been with the father, but he was filled with prodigality. The elder brother was lost in the house.

Friend, it is easy to identify prodigal sons that have left the Father, but the reality is that it is also possible to be with the Father, yet filled with prodigality. It is possible to profess love for Jesus, yet having a hunger for the same things the Lord detests. It is possible for you to speak in tongues, and have sufficient reasons to be called God’s child, yet you manifest strange behavioural patterns that are not allowed in the ‘house’.

Ask God to take away prodigality from you. Ask God to take away everything in you that is contrary to His expectations. Ask God to take away the works of the flesh in you; ask God to take away everything in you that is abominable.

If you remain a prodigal son whilst maintaining a relationship with God, you might enter into the realm of reprobacy; be a true son and discard prodigality.

Revelations 3: 16 says: “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.”

Declaration: I refuse to be a prodigal son in the ‘house’, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2020
LOST IN THE BLESSING

“12. ... he divided unto them his living. 13. And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.”
(Luke 15: 12-13)

When the prodigal son took his portion of his father’s possessions, he went to a far country and wasted all he had in riotous living. What he wanted was given to him, and he left the house. After receiving his portion from the father, he discarded the father and began riotous living. After receiving what the father had to offer, he ended his intimacy with the father.

Isn’t it tragic that when we seek God’s blessings, we could be broken, prayerful, dedicated, intimate with God, etc, yet we easily stray into a far country after receiving the portion we seek? Sometimes, it seems that God’s biggest mistake was to bless us; sometimes, it seems we would have been better off in our walk with God if He didn’t bless us.

Friend, God doesn’t bless you so that you can walk away from Him. God doesn’t give you the good things of life so that those things could take His place; God doesn’t give you a good job so that you can become too busy to be with Him; God doesn’t bless your enterprise so that you can be so bothered with profit that you forget your walk with God.

God did not make a mistake by blessing you or making your life beautiful. God did not open doors or make a way for you so that you could turn your back on Him. God did not raise you higher so that you can discard your intimacy with Him. God didn’t bless you so that He can lose you.

After wasting his possessions, the prodigal son needed his father again. If you abandon God because of what you have received, be sure that you will need Him sooner than later.

Declaration: God’s blessings will not drive me away from God, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2020
STAY WITH THE SOURCE

“12. ...And he divided unto them his living. 13. And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country...”
(Luke 15: 12-13)

When the prodigal son got his portion of his father’s possession, he left his father and went to a far country. He got resources from his father, and walked away from the source of the resources. The resource he got became his reason to walk away from the source. The resource disconnected him from the source.

Friend, you will be falling into the delusion of the enemy if the resource you have received becomes your reason to walk away from the Source. You will be making a huge mistake if God answers your prayers and you suddenly become prayerless. You will be playing the game of the prodigal son if you are driven by the resources you have received from God, rather than being driven by God Himself who is the Source.

The prodigal son didn’t get into trouble immediately he left the source (his father), but he later ran out of resources and he needed his father again. Walking away from your Source may not always backfire immediately, but that doesn’t make it less tragic; it may not backfire immediately, but it will backfire later.

After many days, the prodigal son came to his senses and realized that the right thing to do was to return to his father. He lost all his resources but remembered that the source could be of help. Don’t wait till the evil day when you have lost your resources before you realize how tragic it is to abandon God your Source.

Don‘t pay too much attention to your resources and thus walk away from the Source. No matter the resources at your disposal, you are vulnerable without your Source. No matter your possession, you are empty handed without God.

Declaration: I refuse to abandon God my Source, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2020
THE FATHER'S HOUSE

“17. And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18. I will arise and go to my father...”
(Luke 15: 17-18)

When the prodigal son came to himself, he remembered his father’s house; he remembered that the hired servants in his father’s house had enough to eat and spare; he remembered where he walked away from, and what he lost when he went into a far country; he remembered the glory of his father’s house.

Friend, something special and supernatural happens in your Father’s house. There is healing in your Father’s house; there is deliverance in your Father’s house; there is hope in your Father’s house; the possessions that are destined for you are in your Father’s house; there is power, grace, anointing and glory in your Father’s house.

The tragedy of the prodigal son was that his father had space for him in the house, yet he was in a far country. The greatest tragedy in life is to be absent from the Father’s house, devoid of intimacy with the Father. The greatest tragedy in life is when you have things that life could offer, yet losing your connection to the Father.

Jesus paid the ultimate price so that you can be eternally connected to your Father. Jesus came so that you can have the abundance and manifestations that are available in your Father’s house. If you have reconciled with God through Jesus, then you have access to everything that pertains to life and godliness: it’s all in your Father’s house.

Never make the mistake of being away from your Father’s house. Never make the mistake of toning down your relationship with God. Stay connected to your Father and you will maintain your access to the Father’s assets.

Declaration: I stay connected to the Father; no ‘far country’ will take me away from God, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
YOU'RE COMING BACK

“...and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.”
(Ezekiel 37: 10)

When the hand of the Lord brought Ezekiel to the valley, it was full of bones; but eventually, the dry bones came back to life. When a human body is reduced to bones, there is no hope; the case is beyond redemption. No human discussion can bring a dry bone back to life, but in our Focal Scripture, the dry bones came back to life. They were finished, but God brought them back to life.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you’re coming back. You are coming out of the graves men pushed you into; you are coming out of every health challenge that has reduced you; you are coming out of every hopeless situation that has caused men to mock you.

You are coming out of every destiny sabotage that happened to you; you are coming out of every challenge that has reduced you to nothing; you are coming out of every setback that has pushed you down.

The dry bones may have been forgotten, their case may have been closed, but God brought them back. It doesn’t matter if men have forgotten you. Your case may have been closed, but God says, you are coming back. Men may have written you off, but you are coming back.

Those who murdered the men in the valley of dry bones may have done their worst; but at God's time, He raised the men back to life. Relax, God is on the way; He will raise you in places where you were buried.

Even if people have done their worst, you will bounce back; God will bring the miracles of restoration with compensation.

Micah 7 vs. 8 says: “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.”

Prayer : Lord, raise me from places where I was buried; I’m coming back, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Fantastic day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
TRANSFORMATION PATHWAY

“Now Naaman, captain of the host of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master, and honourable... he was also a mighty man in valour, but he was a leper.”
(2 Kings 5: 1)

Our Focal Scripture tells the tale of Naaman, captain of the host of Syria. Naaman was great and honourable, he was important to his master, but he was afflicted by leprosy. Leprosy was not the form that God originally gave to man; it was a deformity; so Naaman lived with a deformity.

Naaman’s miracle began when he was referred to Elisha by the Hebrew maid. He got information that triggered his departure from deformity. Naaman washed in river Jordan, he conformed to Elisha's instruction, and was healed. The information he got and conformed to led to his transformation.

Friend, your life may appear stuck in deformities and anomalies that God did not plant in you, but you will be on your path to recovery and transformation if you conform to the right information. The bridge between your deformity and transformation lies in the information you are yet to act on. Your story may have begun on a note of deformity, but if you find and conform to the right information like Naaman, there will be transformation.

For every deformity in your character, and every stagnation in your career and business, find scriptural principles that can facilitate your transformation and conform to it. For everything in your life that you don’t want to see anymore, find new information that can move you out of it.

Naaman’s transformation came by the finger of God, but he was first informed, and he conformed to the information he got before he experienced transformation. Walk the transformation pathway; if it worked for Naaman, it will work for you.

Prayer: Lord, help me to discover and conform to information that will transform me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2020
CHOSEN FOR GREATNESS

“And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,”
(Matthew 17: 1)

Our Focal Scripture introduces one of the greatest events in scriptures that describes and defines the divinity of Jesus. The transfiguration didn’t involve multitudes; it did not even involve all of Jesus' disciples; only Peter, James and John were selected for the glorious event. Others were left out but Peter, James and John were chosen.

Friend, God says, for the greater days coming ahead of you, others may be left out but you will be chosen. God will usher you into greatness that does not involve everyone; God will grant you the favour of being chosen for uncommon divine manifestations that others may not be part of; God will specially select you for unrivalled greatness and uncommon divine visitation.

Other disciples heard about the transfiguration after Peter, James and John already experienced it. No one knew what was about to happen until it happened. God will keep your chance for divine visitation and manifestation reserved for you so that no one can take your place. Before they hear of it, you would already have it. Before they get a chance to fight for your place, you would have been established.

When opportunities show up for people who will rise to the next level, you will be chosen. When there are limited spaces for distinction and people are being sought, you will be among those to be chosen. You will be chosen to be at the top; you will be chosen for greater favours and higher levels; you will be chosen for greater relevance.

Ask the Lord to choose you to be among those who will be distinguished for greater distinctions.

Declaration: I shall be chosen for greatness, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good morning everyone. wish everyone a blessed week. I would like to share some story about the kingdom of GOD.

BIBLE VERSE: 2 chronicles 7:14
"if my people, which are called by my name,
shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my
face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

In a famous town; there was a very wealthy man who was an employer of labour. Amongst his wealth is a standard agricultural farm inclusive of a poultry. He had many workers in the farm including the gateman. One day; one of the workers named Dennis went into the poultry and saw some fresh eggs laid by the chickens. He looked around carefully and having satisfied himself that no one was looking he stole some eggs. But unknown to him the gateman was watching him from a secret spot and did not confront nor report him to the master. Before long; month ended and it was pay day. Dennis collected his salary and his made his way to leave work premises; the gate man sneaked upto him and started singing about "EGGS". Bewildered; Dennis asked what the song meant and the gateman reminded him of the eggs he stole, at which he was shocked. The gateman demanded his whole salary or he would report to the master. Dennis handed over his salary to the gateman; this repeated the nxt month and the upper one. By the fourth month the gateman walked up and demanded Denis's salary as usual; at this point Denis was already troubled and fed up with the gateman's extortion so he refused and reported himself to the master. The master on hearing his confession did not condemn him but rather commended him for his bravery to come forward n confess inspite of the sack that he will face. The master did not sack him but admonished him to go and sin no more. The gateman was later invited by the master and judgement was passed on him. He was relieved of his duties.

The master is GOD and Denis we humans. HIM THAT HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR FOR GOD ALMIGHY IS A MIGHTY TOWER WHICH WE CAN ALL RUN INTO IF WE SEEK AS IN MATHEW 7:7.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2020
A DOUBLE PORTION

“...Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,”

As Jesus went to the Mount of Transfiguration, He took Peter, James and John. James and John were brothers. So after choosing Peter, Jesus chose two people from the same family. Other families didn't get a slot, but Zebedee's family got two slots. Others were left out, but one family got a double portion.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you shall have a double portion. While others are waiting to be chosen for greatness and favour, you will be chosen again and again; as others seek for opportunities, you shall have multiple opportunities; while others hope to be selected for the next level, you shall rise again and again.

God says, in this season, you shall be blessed again and again; you shall be preferred, promoted, celebrated and congratulated again and again; you shall have success and open doors again and again. While others seek an opportunity to be distinguished, you shall be distinguished again and again.

James and John did not beg Jesus to take them on that journey, but Jesus selected them. Jesus will select you for double honours; you may not ask for it, but He will bring it to you; you may not lobby for double distinctions, but they will come because Jesus already chose you.

When Jesus chooses a man, it doesn’t matter if others feel it is fair or just, and it doesn’t matter if the man is the best or not. Pray that the Lord will select you for a double portion.

Isaiah 61 vs. 7 says: “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.”

Declaration: I have a double portion; my miracles shall come again and again, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
GO HIGHER

“...Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,”

When Jesus decided to distinguish three of His disciples, He took them into a high mountain. He didn't distinguish them by keeping them on the same level as their contemporaries; He distinguished them by taking them high. Before there was a difference, those three disciples made an upward movement.

Sometimes, we seek distinction but fail to attain it because there is no difference between us and others; sometimes, because we have not gone higher, we end up on the same level as people we want to be ahead of; sometimes, we stay in the valley whilst seeking ‘transfiguration’.

Friend, God says, the higher you go, the more you are different. The higher you grow in your performance, the more you will be distinguished ahead of others; the more you rise in your abilities, efficiency, competence, the more you will be preferred above others; the higher you grow in your commitment/dedication to God, the more God will commit great assignments and resources into your hands.

Don’t settle for less when you can be more; don’t stay on the level where you are when you can go higher and higher. Go higher in everything you do; improve on your competence and service delivery; do what others are not doing; stay ahead in your performance.

Only those who went to the mount with Jesus witnessed the transfiguration; others who were on the ground level heard about it later. Lasting greatness often comes to those who are ready to climb mountains. Go higher and you will be distinguished.

Proverbs 12: 24 says: “The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.”

Declaration: I choose to go higher; the more I go higher, the more I will be different, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2020
SERVE GOD'S PURPOSE

“Now Naaman, captain of the host of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master, and honourable, because by him the LORD had given deliverance unto Syria...”
(2 Kings 5: 1)

Naaman was a great and honourable man, he was a noble soldier, he made progress from being a mere recruit to being a captain in the army. Naamam was relevant in his generation; he achieved fame as a soldier; he rose to the limelight.

Naaman’s greatness came because the Lord used him to give deliverance to Syria. He became great because God used him; he was great because he served God's purpose; Naaman fulfilled a divine purpose/assignment, and greatness came to him.

Friend, your greatness is tied to the fulfillment of God's purpose and assignment on your life. Greatness will come your way naturally when you learn to do God’s will and fulfill God’s plan and purpose for your life. Greatness will not come only by your abilities, but it will come when your abilities serve heaven’s purpose on earth. Greatness is when heaven finds profit through you.

When you discover and fulfill God’s purpose for your life, you are on the highway that will eventually lead you to honour and fame. When you fulfill God's expectations from you, greatness is inevitable. Your greatness is tied to an divine assignment that God wants you to fulfill. Aligning yourself with God’s plan is the only way to be more than you are.

Naaman’s master may not have planned to make him honourable, but what God did through Naaman made him honourable. Your honour and fame does not lie in the hands of men; it lies in God’s hands. Seek God, seek to fulfill His plan and assignment for your life, and you will naturally attain greatness.

Prayer : Lord, show me that divine purpose and assignment that will make me great and famous, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Fantastic day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
A RELEVANT PAST

“And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.”
(Matthew 17: 3)

When Jesus was transfigured, Moses and Elijah appeared to Him and spoke about His death which He should accomplish in Jerusalem (see Luke 9 vs. 31). These two men belonged to an earlier generation; they were yesterday’s men, but they came to reaffirm Jesus' future. They came from the past to encourage the present and the future. They came to Jesus’ present to encourage His future.

Friend, if your past cannot encourage the great future God has for you, then it has no business in your present. If your past has no value to add to your future, then it should have no accommodation in your present. Any relationship that lacks the capacity to move you forward in the future has no business occupying your time presently; any idea that is contrary to the great future you desire has no business occupying your thoughts.

The past (Moses and Elijah) only made sense because it pointed to the future. If your past cannot point to the future, then it has lost relevance in your destiny. If your past has nothing to bring to the table to make your future a reality, then disconnect from it immediately.

If there are things or people in your past who have value to add to your future, bring them on; retain the relationships from the past that have kept announcing the future that is yet to manifest; keep the ideas from your past that are useful in the making of your great future; retain the past abilities that have a capacity to bring kings to your rising.

You will slow down your journey to the future if you are encumbered with an irrelevant past. Seek and stay connected to the part of your past that is relevant to your future, and you will one day live in the future of your dreams.

Declaration: The past will encourage my future, in Jesus’ name ! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
FIGHT THAT BATTLE

“And the Syrians had gone out by companies, and had brought away captive out of the land of Israel a little maid; and she waited on Naaman's wife.” (2 Kings 5: 2)

The Hebrew maid in our Focal Scripture was a product of warfare. Syrian soldiers fought before they got the maid that later led Naaman to his healing; they fought in order to get someone who transformed the life of their captain; they fought until their battle added value to them.

Friend, God says, fight your battles until you receive treasures; there are treasures in your warfare. The things you need for your next level will come through warfare. Wage war against the enemy until things change around you; pray until the doors that are shut against you open unto you; pray until the treasures that are absent in your life come to you in abundance.

The opponents of the Syrian army may not have willingly let go of the maid, but they released her in the midst of intense battle. Some things may not come to you if you negotiate with the enemy, but when you arise in warfare prayers, they will come easily. Impossibilities will become possible when you try the warfare option.

Prayerfully wage war until your erring child changes for good; wage war against the satanic powers that are responsible for your health challenge; your finances may not change, you may not rise in your career, your business may not make progress, the cycle of stagnation may not end, etc until you arise in spiritual warfare.

Your challenges will crumble under intense spiritual warfare. Don’t give up on your battles; fight on, keep pushing, press on, and you will prevail.

Psalm 144 vs. 1 says: “Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:”

Prayer : Lord, teach my hands to make war; may my warfare bring me treasures, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Splendid day...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2020
JESUS IS HIGHER

“Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.”
(Matthew 17: 4)

At the mount of transfiguration, Peter suggested the building of tabernacles for Jesus, Moses and Elijah. Peter suggested that the same thing (tabernacle) be built for three of them. Jesus, though a mortal being at that moment, was God. He was superior to Moses and Elijah, He was their Maker, yet Peter ranked Him on the same level as them. Peter wanted same thing for Jesus and His subordinates.

Friend, you can’t build the same ‘tabernacle’ for Jesus, Moses and Elijah. You can’t rank Jesus on the same level as mere mortals; you can’t treat your relationship with God at the same level you treat your relationship with men. You can’t tremble before God the same way you tremble before men; you can't keep God at the same level you keep your spouse, colleagues, bosses, clients, etc.

No one else matters more than Jesus in your life. No one deserves your time, commitment, dedication, devotion, loyalty and consecration as much as God does; no one deserves the same level of sacrifice you give to God; you can’t give God the same ‘tabernacle’ you would easily give to ‘Moses and Elijah’. No one ranks as high as Jesus.

If your fellow mortal deserves love, honour, attention, etc, then you should strive to give much more to your Master and Maker. If you care to please men, then please Jesus even more.

Always remember that what you do for God must rank higher than what you do for your fellow mortal. You can’t build Jesus the same tabernacle you would build for ‘Moses’ or ‘Elijah’.

Ephesians 4 vs. 6 says: "One God and Father of all, who is above all...".

Declaration: I am committed to pleasing Jesus above any man, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
LEAVE THE PAST

“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.”
(Matthew 17: 5)

While Jesus was at the mount of transfiguration, Moses and Elijah appeared; but suddenly, a voice sounded loud and clear, and nothing more was said by Moses and Elijah. Moses and Elijah were men from the past, but after making their point, they gave way for God's voice to be heard by Jesus. The past didn't hold sway.

Friend, never allow your past to hold your present to ransom. Never allow things that belong to your past to encroach into new territories. Don't allow generational mistakes/curses of the past to take center stage in your present; don’t allow whatever negative pattern or satanic stronghold that held sway in the past to dominate over your present.

The past is past, and must not prevail over your today and tomorrow; the past shouldn't define your life wrongly; the past is not meant to eclipse the brighter and better tomorrow that God has in store for you; the past has no business keeping your today and tomorrow in transient or perpetual bondage.

Jesus went to the cross so that you can rise above every past that held you back in time past; He went to the cross so that the past can lose its hold on you. If you have embraced Christ, then you are empowered to live above your past no matter how powerful it is. Christ has set you free from the chains and trepidations of the past.

If Jesus has taken center stage in your life, then the past has no right to rule your today and tomorrow. If the devil tries to reinvent your past, stop him with prayers and prophetic declarations. Your past cannot rule over your present and future.

Declaration: My past will never rule over my present and future, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2020
CLEANED BY DIRT

“And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.”
(2 Kings 5: 10)

When Naaman came to Prophet Elisha, Elisha instructed him to go and wash in Jordan for seven times. According to Bible History, Jordan was a dirty river. When a river is dirty and one goes into it, one is likely to come out dirty. So Naaman was meant to throw himself into a dirty river for seven times.

At his seventh entry into River Jordan, Naaman came out with the skin of a baby. The dirty water should have made Naaman dirtier, but instead, it became his cleaning agent. The dirty water should have messed him up, but it made him whole. The water in Jordan made Naaman clean.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the things that make others dirty will make you clean. The things that mess people up will make you up; the things that bring others down will lift you up; the things that break down others will cause you to celebrate.

The things that cause others pain will bring you joy; the gossip that puts other people out of circulation will make you more famous; the things that bring others to tears will bring you into a season of unending laughter.

That ‘dirty water’ is for your next level. The setbacks, misfortunes, conspiracies, pain, shame, gossip, rejection, disappointment, disgrace, etc are tools in God’s hands to make you bigger and better. It may seem like bad luck in the eyes of men, but God is working behind the scenes to bring forth beauty and splendor from the ashes and dirt in your life.

When Jehovah is involved, dirt becomes a raw material for your next level. When Jehovah is involved, the things that should work against you will work for your good.

Prayer : Lord, use the dirt around me to clean me up, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday and A Hugely Rewarding Week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2020
NO LOSS

“Now the Philistines gathered together their armies to battle, and were gathered together at Shochoh, which belongeth to Judah, and pitched between Shochoh and Azekah, in Ephesdammim.” (1 Samuel 17: 1)

Our Focal Scripture paints a picture of the location of the Philistine army that gathered against Israel. One landmark of the location where the Philistines gathered, was Ephesdammim. The word ‘Ephesdammin’ means ‘Boundary of blood’. Ephesdammim had become a location for recurrent battles between Israel and the Philistines. The blood of both the Israelites and Philistines were shed in Ephesdammim. Israel lost, and their enemies also lost.

Friend, in this season, hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not share in the losses of the enemy. The devil will lose and you will not lose. You will walk in complete victory while the enemy walks in complete defeat. You will not lose anything to the hands of the enemy. You will not lose any portion that the Lord has given to you. You will not lose grounds. You will not lose your relevance. You will not lose to the enemy.

Ephesdammim was that place that reminded Israel of how the enemy prevailed over them at some point. It was a reminder of past losses. Hear me as I hear the Lord: in this season of your life, the losses and defeats of the past will not be repeated. The misfortunes of the past will not be repeated. The pain of the past will not be reenacted. I decree over your life today: there shall be no loss.

Israel walked into that battle in the boundary of blood, they walked into that battle in a place where they had lost before, but it ended in their favour. They prevailed over the enemies that prevailed over them in time past. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you will prevail over the enemies that prevailed over you in time past. You will defeat what defeated you in the past. You will crush the seat of negativity raised against you.

No longer shall you count losses as the enemy counts his. You are not a loser. You will not suffer loss.

Deuteronomy 20: 4 says: “For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.”

Declare With Me: There shall be no loss, in Jesus’ name ,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
NO INVASION

“Now the Philistines gathered together their armies to battle, and were gathered together at Shochoh, which belongeth to Judah, and pitched between Shochoh and Azekah, in Ephesdammim.” (1 Samuel 17: 1)

A close look at our Focal Scripture reveals that the Philistines who gathered against Israel were pitched in a valley that pertained to Judah. They were enemies of Israel, and they found a garrison within the territory of Israel. The people who were trying to conquer Israel already found space for their operation within Israel. The people who wanted to make a mess of Israel already occupied part of their territory.

Friend, it’s time to chase away every satanic intruder that has invaded your space. It’s time to dismiss the agents of hell that have taken root within your locale. It’s time to send the enemy packing from your family. It’s time to give the enemy a quit notice from your business, career, finances, etc. It’s time to take back every space that is yours that is being occupied by the enemy. It’s time to recover the grounds you have lost to the enemy.

The Philistines were enemies of Israel, they had their own country, and they took over a territory that belonged to Israel. They occupied what did not belong to them. Any man that is occupying your territory illegally, today, by the fire of God, we send him away. We send away every wicked gang that wants to subdue you in your own territory. We chase your ‘Philistines’ away.

No longer shall it be said that your territory is occupied by the enemy. No longer shall your destiny space serve as the theatre for the enemy to display his evil works. No longer shall your family be called that family that is a victim of the enemy. No longer shall your life be an example of them that have been tormented by the enemy. No longer shall your land be plundered.

The Philistines came and occupied part of Israel, but they ended up running for their lives. They came for war and the war led to their defeat. Today, I decree that you prevail over every opposer of your destiny. If they came to take your territory, they will lose theirs to you.

Isaiah 62: 4 says: “Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.”

Declare With Me: No part of my territory shall be occupied by the enemy, in Jesus name Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
OUT OF ORDER

“And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me.” (1 Samuel 17: cool

Our Focal Scripture speaks of that moment when Goliath questioned Israel’s army for setting the battle in array (order). The battle formation in bible times was for soldiers from opposing armies to face each other in the valley, face to face, army to army. Goliath showed up, and queried Israel for setting the battle in order. Goliath preferred to have one champion emerge and fight him. He hated and spoke against the order that Israel had.

Friend, every attempt of the enemy to scuttle the order in your life, I command the plans to scatter now. Every evil plot to dislocate your family, career, business, ministry, marriage, finances, etc, I command the fire of God to scuttle it. I command every conspiracy that wants to disorganize your life to scatter now. Every satanic plot to reverse the positive order in your life, I command it to scatter now. Every power of hell that wants to put you out of alignment, let fire respond.

Israel could fight their battles against the Philistines when the battle was set in array; they could deal with their adversaries when there was order; but Goliath showed up to stop the order. If there be any part of your life that the enemy is trying to put out of order, know that he is trying to cut short the victories that should come from your battles. If the enemy is trying to set you out of order, he wants to steal your victory and prepare you for defeat.

If there be any part of your life that has gone out of order/alignment, I decree restoration. I decree a restoration of divine order to your life, family, ministry, finances, career, business, health, etc. I decree the order of profit to be restored to your businesses; I decree the order of good health to return to your body; I decree the order of abundance to return to your finances; I decree order to be restored.

No ‘Goliath’ will put your life out of order. No power of hell will tamper with the divine order in your life.

Psalm 60: 12 says: “Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.”

Declare With Me: My life will not go out of order, in Jesus’ name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2020
NEGATIVE REPORTS

“And the Philistine drew near morning and evening, and presented himself forty days.” (1 Samuel 17: 16)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how Goliath tormented the armies of Israel for forty days. Every day, morning and evening, Goliath presented himself and made his speech. Goliath spoke words that fed the armies of Israel with fear. He spoke words that demobilized them. He spoke words that froze their zeal and defeated their confidence. He spoke words that stopped them from fighting back. He fed them with the wrong words.

Friend, beware of being fed with the wrong words. Shut your ears to those who are specialists in telling you how you will not make it. Shut your ears to the naysayers who do not believe that the word of the Lord concerning your life will come to pass. Shut your ears to the negative reports on the economy. Shut your ears to the negative reports that want to intimidate you instead of inspiring you. Shut your ears to voices that paralyze.

In this season, be deliberate in closing your ears to words and information that will deform you rather than advance you. Refuse to open your ears to the words of those who prefer to live by mere physical realities rather than the word of the Lord. Close your ears to the reports of impossibilities. Keep your ears open to the words and promises of God. Keep your ears open to words that build, not words that reduce or deform.

David eventually showed up in that battle field, and the moment he heard the negative words of Goliath, he refused them. David gave no room for negative words to take root within him. As much as it lies within you, do not allow the negative words of men to take root in you. If their words will destroy your confidence, pay no attention to them. If their words will kill instead of raise you, refuse it. Refuse every negative report.

Remember, the words of Goliath paralyzed the armies of Israel; but David refused those same evil words, and he killed Goliath. Refuse the report of the enemy and you will defeat the enemy.

Lamentations 3: 37 says: “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?”

Declare With Me: I refuse every negative report, in Jesus’ name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2020
NOT BY SKILL

“And the men of Israel said, Have ye seen this man that is come up? surely to defy Israel is he come up: and it shall be, that the man who killeth him, the king will enrich him with great riches, and will give him his daughter, and make his father's house free in Israel.” (1 Samuel 17: 25)

When David arrived at the battle field, there was talk amongst the men of Israel about what would be done for anyone who succeeded in defeating Goliath. Those men included David’s brothers. They were soldiers, schooled in the art of warfare. They knew how battles were fought and won. They were trained to fight and win.

David was not a soldier; he was a shepherd boy, but in the bush, he had encountered God again and and experienced deliverance from the lions and bears. David may not have had the formal training of a soldier, but he was schooled in divine encounter.

Friend, in all your getting, crave for divine encounters from God. Deepen your intimacy with God. Wake up each day with a fresh desire for more and more of God. Seek to encounter God again and again in your alone moments. Seek to encounter the presence of God and have it fill you till you are filled to the brim. Seek to get deeper into the depths of God, surrounded by His glory, and feasting in His presence.

David had never fought a war, all he had were divine encounters in the bush, all he knew was to prevail over the lions and bears by the help of God, and he defeated the same Goliath that kept the army of Israel in fear for forty days. By his encounters, he defeated a man who could not be beaten by trained soldiers. Your divine encounters will empower you to defeat the ‘Goliath’ that ‘trained soldiers’ can’t beat.

When the trained men of Saul failed to beat Goliath, David rose to the occasion and defeated Goliath. When men of skill failed, the man with divine encounters did not fail. If you dive deeper into the depths of God, you will succeed where men of skill fail. If you deepen your intimacy with Jesus, He will capacitate you with the ability to slay the Goliaths of this world.

Training is good enough, but it is not enough. Get into the depths of God, and you will attain the victories that training alone will not give you.

Psalm 18: 34 says: “He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.”

Declare With Me: By my divine encounters, I defeat every skilled ‘Goliath’, in Jesus’ name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
FIGHT YOUR BATTLES

“And the men of Israel said ... and it shall be, that the man who killeth him, the king will enrich him with great riches, and will give him his daughter, and make his father's house free in Israel.” (1 Samuel 17: 25)

Our Focal Scripture gives an insight into benefits that were to accrue to anyone who succeeded in defeating Goliath. Such a person was to be given the king’s daughter and his family was to be exempted from taxes in Israel. So it was a victory that had implications for others who were not in the battle field. It was a victory that would grant better positioning to whosoever killed Goliath. It was a victory that had family implications.

Friend, if you care to check, you would realize that the victories you need to attain have implications for people connected to you. Your success or failure has implications for people around you; your victory or defeat has implications for your next generation; your failure to hit your targets will leave people around you stranded; your failure to defeat your Goliath will cause men to miss a chance to have a better life.

Today, arise and fight the battles that are laid before you. Fight against the ‘Goliaths’ that want to make a mess of your destiny, family, career, business, ministry, finances, health, nation, etc. Speak prophetic words against every seat of Satan positioned against you. Speak the word of the Lord against the spiritual wickedness that is affecting people around you. Arise in warfare against the forces of darkness around you.

David later rose to the occasion and defeated Goliath, and his family gained the benefits of the battle he fought and won. His victory yielded dividends for his family. Brace up and fight your battles with everything you have in you, and be sure that your family will reap dividends of the victories you win. Even if everyone is afraid, defeat the enemy. Dare to scuttle the arrangements of the enemy.

Remember, the victory of David was not for David alone. There was a family behind the scenes that was to reap from that victory. Fight your battles, gain the victory, and give those connected to you the benefits of your victory.

Psalm 18: 39 says: “For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.”

Declare With Me: I win my battles; those connected to me shall gain benefits from my victory, in Jesus’ name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
KNOW YOUR REWARD

“And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel?...” (1 Samuel 17: 26)

In our Focal Scripture, David began to ask about what would be done for the man that kills Goliath. Others were looking at how scary Goliath was, but David showed up and his question was about the benefit of killing Goliath. David showed up, and he began by looking at the reward he would get if he dared to kill Goliath. David was driven by the expected reward for an exploit he was yet to accomplish. David was driven by expected rewards.

Friend, there may be ‘Goliaths’ on your pathway, there may be issues that want to halt your advancement, there may be situations that are forcing you to retreat and stay away from the victories you need to attain, there may be roadblocks that want to make a mess of your zeal and passion to succeed, but today, God says, look at the expected rewards, and press on. Look at the progress you will make, and press on.

Don’t allow the distractions on your way to stop you; don’t allow the discouraging voices around you to stop you; don’t allow the odds that are against you to stop you; don’t allow the failures of others to stop you; don’t allow the fear of failure to stop you; don’t allow the fears of other people to stop you; don’t let the difficulty in achieving the desired results to stop you.

David knew about the greatness of Goliath, but he was more interested in the benefits of defeating Goliath; and in the end, he defeated Goliath and reaped the benefits. He focused on the benefits, and he didn’t stop until he got the benefits. Did you know that if you paid more attention to the rewards in your mission, you will find more energy in your inner man to press on and hit your targets?

Today, look closely at your ‘Goliath’ and see the benefits you would reap if Goliath goes down. Focus on the reward, and you will find the needed drive to defeat every Goliath on your pathway.

Hebrews 12: 2 says: “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Declare With Me: I focus on my reward; I am driven by my reward, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
NOT BY SIZE

“And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.” (1 Samuel 17: 33)

In our Focal Scripture, Saul gave David reasons why he should not make any attempt to fight with Goliath. Saul reminded David of the fact that Goliath had been a man of war from his youthful days. He also reminded David of his own youth. Goliath was made to seem too big to be conquered by anyone, but in the end, David prevailed over him despite not having a sword. Saul focused on how big the challenge was, but David gained victory.

Friend, stop looking at the size of your challenges; God says, no matter how big they are, you will prevail. No matter how great your challenges are, you will prevail. No matter how depressing your situation looks, you will prevail. No matter how limited you are in fighting the battles facing you at the moment, you will prevail. No matter how you look unfortunate in the face of your ‘Goliath’, you will prevail.

At some point, Goliath was described with so much detail. His armour was also described with frightening details that would deter anybody that wanted to fight him, but David arose and fought the battle and he came out victorious. If you keep paying attention to the enormity of your ‘Goliath’, you just might miss the opportunity to defeat Goliath without a spear and a sword. If you focus on the negative details, you won’t win.

David told Saul that he had slain both the lion and the bear, and that Goliath shall be as one of them. He vowed to make Goliath face the same fate that his previous challenges faced. Hear me again: there is nothing too special about the Goliath that has arisen. Make them as one of the previous challenges you already defeated. Defeat your Goliath by seeing it as a regular challenge that can be defeated.

The days of paying attention to the negative details of the enemy, are over. Focus on God, and focus on that same power that raised Jesus from the dead. If God be for you, you will defeat your Goliath.

Psalm 18: 29 says: “For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.”

Declare With Me: No matter how big my opposition is, I will win the battle, in Jesus’ name,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2020
FROM PAIN TO PLEASURE

“Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.” (1 Samuel 17: 36)

In describing Goliath, David made reference to the covenant of circumcision. He called Goliath an uncircumcised Philistine. David described Goliath as one who did not go through the process of circumcision. The process of circumcision is one that often leaves a child in pain for several days. So David was simply reminding Goliath that he (David) had gone through a pain that Goliath did not go through. David seemed to infer that by his pain, victory was sure over Goliath.

Friend, by reason of every pain you have been through in time past, I decree, your season of victory is here. The pains of the past will usher you into a new season of celebration. The losses of yesterday will open the doors for huge gains today. The opportunities you missed in time past will give way to an abundance of opportunities now. The delays and stagnation of the past will make way for divine speed to hold sway in your life.

The pain that David went through in the place of circumcision became a platform for him to enjoy the pleasure of defeating the same Goliath that held the armies of Israel to ransom. The pain of the past became the platform for pleasure. Hear me as I hear the Lord: every pain you faced in time past shall give way to pleasure. For every pain you encountered in time past, receive divine pleasure and divine compensation.

For everything that was done to you that broke your heart, there shall be restoration with compensation. For your shame in time past, God will grant you a double portion. For all the years the locust has eaten in your life, the Lord is restoring with huge compensation. For all the misfortunes you have been through, the Lord will flood your life with good fortunes that will cause celebrations and congratulations to erupt on all sides.

You will look for whatever caused you pain and you will not find it. Get set for pleasure that will come forth from your pain. Get set for restoration with compensation.

1 Peter 5: 10 says: “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.”

Declare With Me: I receive pleasure for all my pain, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2020
SAUL’S ARMOUR

“And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.” (1 Samuel 17: 39)

In our Focal Scripture, Saul gave David his armour to go and fight with Goliath. Given the fact that Goliath was a giant and Saul was also a very tall fellow, taller than everyone in Israel, Saul’s armour should have been a good idea to fight Goliath with. Saul’s armour should have been a perfect strategy to fight against Goliath. Saul’s armour should have been needed in the bid to defeat Goliath.

Notice that the person, who needed to wear that armour of Saul to fight against Goliath, was David. David was simply not as tall as Saul, and it made no sense to wear what he would be unable to fight with. Saul’s armour was like that perfect strategy that just wasn’t needed in that current battle between David and Goliath. It was a unique situation that made Saul’s armour useless.

Friend, beware of perfect strategies that are not needed in your current battle. Beware of perfect armour that is not needed as you approach your ‘Goliath’. Beware of the perfect advice that has the capacity to wreck your destiny if you make the mistake of taking it. Beware of the perfect strategies of the Saul’s of this world that didn’t work for them. Beware of the right recommendations that are not applicable in your situation.

It would have made sense that anyone who wanted to fight Goliath should have the sort of armour that Saul had, but in the end, David prevailed over Goliath without the help of Saul’s armour. David prevailed without the help of what made sense. Sometimes, that it makes sense does not mean that you need it. That it makes sense does not mean you should take that route. It’s not enough to make sense.

Ask God to grant you the wisdom to discern when the armour of Saul is not needed for your victory. Ask God to grant you the courage to do away with the ‘right’ stuff when they are not needed for your victory.

Isaiah 30: 21 says: “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”

Declare With Me: I have wisdom to discern when ‘Saul’s armour’ is not needed, in Jesus’ name!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.