Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333051 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by maymay1(f): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen amen it is done ijn amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
hello everyone, its been a while. hope we are all fine. Mama Godsent, how are you ma, I miss you too.

God my creator, answer your name in our lives, let us not be put to shame, let all those who have pointed and laughed at us begin to see Your Glory in our lives.

Father have mercy on us. Daddy, You said we should call upon You and that You will answer us, Answer your name Lord, wipe away all the frustration and sorrow and transform our lives. the type of blessing that would make us scream and dance, please grant it to us. The type of blessing that no man can give to us,bless us with it. Lord delay is not denial, but we know and believe that soon we will testify to your goodness in Jesus Mighty Name. Thank you Lord because we know You have answered us.Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Don't get discouraged. When Habakkuk became depressed because he didn't think God was acting quickly enough, God had this to say: "These things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!" (Habakkuk 2:3, LB)

Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be. Years ago people wore a popular button with the letters PBPGINFWMY. It stood for "Please Be Patient, God Is Not Finished With Me Yet." God isn't finished with you, either, so keep moving forward. Even the snail reached the ark by persevering!

FOR ALL THAT HAVE ATTENDED DELIVRANCE, God has seen it all and is working out our testimony IJN. Please let us all remain strong.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ God's Sent....So shall it be in Jesus name Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
@GODSENT AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2013
@Amen to your beautiful prayers, Godsent, and may God bless you great.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nyabingi(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2013
God's sent:
God my creator it is exactly 6Pm, any sin we have committed the ones we know the one we do not know pls forgive us and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus Mighty name we pray.

There is a particular miraculious power of God that Jesus used to call Lazarus out of the grave and he that was dead came out from the grave and lived again.

we stand by the Authority of the power of God that raised lazarus from dead and we command every good thing that has died or that the enemies have killed in the lives of these listed names here to cooooome fort and live again,
Low sperm/No sperm count begin to come fort and multiply in the private organ of the men that needed it among the listed name now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ let this prayer answer also in the life of women whose names are listed here onbehalf of their husbands now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ we pray.

God let all our blessings that the devil and his agent has killed and buried come out of their graves alive and come back to us and increase our blessings in every areas of our lives IJMN we pray.
Goldenbaby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei
Visitor30
Santagelo25
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh
Waistbead
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute

@All, remember that tomorrow is our fasting 6AM to 6Pm, women that are hoping for preggy type of bfp should break with coccumber eat plenty of it. pray for all round bfp in every ones live and add your own prayer point as you wish.GOD HEARS.

Genesis 30 v 22 ? 24 the Bible say God remembered Rachael and opened her womb, all who are trusting God for the fruit of the womb, the Almighty God will remember everyone IJN.

2 king 4 v 1 -7 that widow of the sons of the prophet, was dying under the heavy burden of debt and she was surrounded by opportunities; there was a little bottle of oil in her home, she didn’t see how that could help. There were several neighbors with empty bottles; she doesn’t know how that could solve her problems. But a single contact with the Almighty God; her eyes were opened, her debt was paid and she has enough to spend for the rest of her life, may that same God give every one their breakthrough IJN

FOR THE FASTING
Praise and worship 5-10minutes
*Memory verse: Psalm 17
*Let us ask for forgiveness of sin
*Pray that the fire of God should destroy any evil creature or kingdom that is responsible for what you are going thru, IJN
* Pray that God should destroy every evil plans of the enemy against your miracle, IJN
* Pray for the angel of deliverance, healing, breakthrough to locate and attend to you in Jesus name.
*Pray that you should be the next to receive in God 11th hour visitation to every conquerors, IJN
* Finally thank him for answering his name in your life, IJN

@Skyimpychich, pls. relax do not be online always so that you don't start viewing sites that concerns bad news.

pls. any one that is interested in this prayers should tell us to add their names, cos we dn't want to be adding people's name without their concent, cos the blessings of God is the children's bread.

pls add my name to the prayer list, thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Godsent..Amen to that your powerful prayer..The prayer gather muscle..We are warming up for the upcoming deliverance programme..Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Baba God, hallelujah unto you, may ur Name forever be praise in our life. May the grace to shout and sing hallelujah unto you not depart from our lips. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus name. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nikkypearl(f): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
AMENNN to your prayers.God bless you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
@God's sent pls add my name & my spouse to the list ooooo.

We need it than ever before.

Kudos to all my fellow conquerors for keeping the thread active.

Miss u all for the time I was offline.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
God's sent:
God our creator it is exactly 6Pm, any sin we have committed the ones we know the one we do not know pls forgive us and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus Mighty name we pray. God let our fasting and praying today bring fort multiple positive result withing the next 24 hours

There is a particular miraculous power of God that Jesus used to call Lazarus out of the grave and he that was dead came out from the grave and lived again.

we stand by the Authority of the power of God that raised Lazarus from dead and we command every good thing that has died or that the enemies have killed in the lives of these listed names here to cooooome fort and live again,
Low sperm/No sperm count begin to come fort and multiply in the private organ of the men that needed it among the listed name now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ let this prayer answer also in the life of women whose names are listed here on-behalf of their husbands now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ we pray.

God let all our blessings that the devil and his agent has killed and buried come out of their graves alive and come back to us and increase our blessings in every areas of our lives IJMN we pray.

Goldenbaby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei
Visitor30
Santagelo25
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh
Waistbead
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute
nikkypearl
Konfessor
Tolu

we thank you for answering your name in our lives, we are very grateful for the multiple blessings you have released into our lives today,
we cover our blessings with the Blood of Jesus.

Amen Amen Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
THERE WAS A VERY CLEAR REVELATION YESTERDAY PLS LET US TELL OTHERS HOW AND WHERE GOD DELIVERED US
COS WE ARE SAVED TO SAVE OTHERS, IF I HAD HIDDEN MY SOURCE OF DELIVERANCE MNY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE REMAIN IN BONDAGE AND TORMENTS OF SATAN AND HIS AGENTS
Demons are fighting themselves back, cos so many people will have their freedom and testimonies through
my testimonies and that of others here.

@All, pls. let us be careful with the things of God, let us be conscious of sin, let us be conscious of sin especially sins of lies
do not think you are just praying e-prayer, it is going farer to heaven than we all think.
and satan is not happy.

If God uses Servant Vic for you and you do not want to tell others the truth cos you want them to remain in bondage
and keep drinking medicines that demons have polluted so that even when they drink it, it will not yield positive result,
or cos you feel that the Servant vic's ministry is too small in size compare to a big church.
for that you are ashamed to tell others the truth, then you make them to remain in pain while you are rejoicing alone
be careful, cos God cannot be mocked.
it will be better for you to tell others the truth on how you succeeded than to lie to them.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

Galatians 5:14
For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

MAY WE NOT REJOICE IN THE MORNING AND WEEP IN THE EVENING COS OF LIES In Jesus Mighty name. (Revelation).
May God's protection be upon the ones who is not ashamed to tell others the truth about how/where
concerning their testimonies
NOTE: it is a revelation: stop lying to others when you get your breakthrough you are save to save others. God cannot be mocked.

Remember: it is all about Jeasus, the healer.

Mark 8V38
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Some people are still sending me emails that after their deliverance at servaant Vic's ministry, their scary dreams have stopped, but they are waiting to see the physical manifestation first, then they will come and testify about the work of God in their lives.

I cry in my heart and I feel pity for some people who dont know how God works.

If you check the first page, you will read Goldenbaby's testimony of how servant Vic prayed with her and how her dream life changed for good, she testified for seeing one, even though she was going through financial hardship, but today she is still testifying and she is seeing the hand of God coming more and more.

If you check Jecu also, since her testimony and some here, we have been having more members join this thread and those who are going for deliverance also, it is not about servant Vic, but about the power of God at work in servant vic and how others who are having same challanges like you can be saved.

Let us not forget the fact that so many people have gone to so many deliverance with different men of God, but all to no avail. And the difference is clear whenever you attend servant Vic deliverance session( it is always fire for fire with the kingdom of darkness)

Just remember that, if you can not bring litle testimony as you might call it to this thread openly and say thank you God, so that others can be saved then how do you think God will be ready to give you a big testimony when he knows your heart that you will not use your breakthrough or deliverance to save others?

While the revelation was on the Lord was showing me children, blessings and telling me that, he hears our prayers in his throne, but, their testimonies that they are hidding is stopping their blessings

may we receive the grace to testify about one, so that the Lord will do more for us in Jesus name.

For those who are asking for servant Vic's number through email pls this is the number 08153309479, make sure you have enough credit on your phone. God bless you

Have a good night rest.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2013
@Godsent u are absolutly correct,wow! Dis is exactly wat Serv Vic told me on thurs,he said God has decided to make a name for himself in my life cause there are so many pple around me dat are in bondage and need to be delivererd but they would wnt to see dat God have answerd me before dey can follow me.is nt that I merit it but out of his divine favour,he will visit me.I am ready to become a town crier or a spokeperson of CCT.is nt as if we are doubting God but we wnt to hold something while telling pple abt CCT ministry.I knw dat God said blessed at those who have nt seen but believed,I pray dat God should anwser his name in our lives to make things easy for us in spreading his gospel.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Precious morning to all my fellow testifyers.@God's sent, i am partially guilty of this o.after my first visit to CCT last month,my dream life changed but i was still new at this so i did not post it.i started having dreams where i climb up some staircases to a high place.......a week later i saw a man dressed in suit like serv Vic,telling me to prepare for august.i woke up and started counting the months from november to august and realised that it was exactly nine months.i started rejoicing and thanking God but later that night i saw my elder sister in a dream where i was boiling white yam,the yam was almost done but she removed it from the fire and put it in a morta and started pounding it then it turned to red oil and pounded yam.she told me to pound it for her and i did.when i woke up i was very sad and discouraged.i called servant Vic and he prayed with me.The story of the hatred of this my only sister whom i love so much is another story i will tell you another day.I am still praying and beleiving God to change my dream life back to good, deliver me from every bondage and give me my august package in Jesus name@Jecu how are u my sister.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2013
@freechild07 I am very fine.n u ? as far I knw,yam mean fruitfulness / fruit of d womb for a women who is expecting but someone pounding it in a morta!!.my dear don't worry,except u where nt at CCT last thurs n prayed for ur 11th hour miracle,how it will happen u will nt know.God will do it in a way dat no evil eyes shall behold it.d baby will just go to d back n relax why evil one will be there fighting demself.just believe on that august dat u were told in the dream.I use to see red things in my dream especially if its just few days to my period n once I see it,my period will come out or at time I will see myself menstruating in d dream,b4 morning my period will startd gushing out.I strongly believe that God will delivere us all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BB12(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2013
God's sent:
God our creator it is exactly 6Pm, any sin we have committed the ones we know the one we do not know pls forgive us and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus Mighty name we pray. God let our fasting and praying today bring fort multiple positive result withing the next 24 hours

There is a particular miraculous power of God that Jesus used to call Lazarus out of the grave and he that was dead came out from the grave and lived again.

we stand by the Authority of the power of God that raised Lazarus from dead and we command every good thing that has died or that the enemies have killed in the lives of these listed names here to cooooome fort and live again,
Low sperm/No sperm count begin to come fort and multiply in the private organ of the men that needed it among the listed name now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ let this prayer answer also in the life of women whose names are listed here on-behalf of their husbands now in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ we pray.

Goldenbaby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei
Visitor30
Santagelo25
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh
Waistbead
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute
nikkypearl
Tolu
Whitesnow
we thank you for answering your name in our lives, we are very grateful for the multiple blessings you have released into our lives today,
we cover our blessings with the Blood of Jesus.

Pls add my name to the list. Am new here.

I just called Servant Vic. and he asked if I'll be coming on Thursday. I said no, 'cos I won't be released at work and I don't stay in Lagos.

Pls what do I do? I need prayers and guidance!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good afternoon my fellow wonderful conquerors.. May the good lord bless us!!!
@God's sent, you are always on point.. True talk.
@Freechild07,you are free from any bondage,cool down,God has taken control of your situation,nothing bad will happen to you.Come august,you will deliver your bundle of joy. Amen
@All,after my deliverance,I dreamt that I saw myself in a very big house( house still in construction) , the electrician was fixing the wires,and the painter was painting the inside. Since then me I never dream again oooo. I haven't had any other dream..I now sleep peacefully.. hope not dreaming is not bad.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Jecu and goldenbaby,thankyou and a thunderous AMEN to your prayers in Jesus name.@goldenbaby as long as you still dream but not everytime i don't think its bad o.From what i have heard men don't dream always but when they do its strong....they don't dream as much as women do.Just make sure you remember the dreams you have that is what is important.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Goldenbaby is like u really had a good time yst cos I din't see ur break light since yst.anyway instead of having a bad dream is better I don't dream but at d same time we can't do without dreaming.if u don't dream at all den dere is a problem.Dreams is a spiritual mirror dat we have.it tells us wen things are right or wrong in our life.is nt upto a month since ur deliverance so I don't think is bad .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am very guilty when it comes to this issue of posting testimonys on this forum and this thread in particular. i have been following this thread from day 1 because of God Sent's testimony in TTc thread although I am not trying to conceive I was waiting on God for sooooooooooooo many things. My heart was so heavy. But I strongly believed that God sent was telling the truth. I called Servant Vic and he gave me prayer points etc. For some reason I just felt it was crazy to go all the way to Sango to see a man of God just because of something written by someone on nairaland but I forwarded the link to the thread and Servant vics Number to 2 ppl who are close to me, who were waiting on God for fruit of the womb.

As the months went by I was praying but things remained the same.

So one night I had a dream, i saw a man who identified himself as servant vic in my dream. He was very angry with me to the extent I was begging and trying to explain why I didnt follow up. The following day I told my husband that I want to go to the next deliverance session. When I got there I saw so many ppl but as soon as Servant Vic came out I knew he was the person I had seen in my dream.

When he finished the sermon I stood up and he called me to the front and i told him that I have seen him before in my dream and I told him what transpired. basically after the deliverance i told him about our accommodation problem and the way things were generally that was giving me sleepless nights.

Within the following month so manythings happen that I cant post here I went back to the nexts session. I had to give a testimony about our new house and so many other things. Shortly after I was offered a job with a multinational and I havnt served yet so I thought my limited experience etc would be a hindrance. Well, after all the series of interviews I was asked to resume work and I am currently working there. I have posted the screen capture below of Julieton's post, she was talking about me in "point 3.")

Furthermore, If you remember my post last week about a woman who works for us, she has been going through so many sorrows that if i list them here all of you will be in shock. I employed her as a nanny she has 3 grown up kids but had to run away from their alcoholic father when he attacked her with a machete one night because he thought she was doing jazz for him. Since then she has been fending for the three kids on her own, by working as a maid in various places. But this woman is very hard working and diligent, she is also a very devoted Muslim.

I proposed that we do a joint fast for 3 days and I posted her name on this thread(Basira). I told her my prayer point and asked her to tell me hers so that on each day we will pray for eachother. Sunday morning she told me she had a dream where a man told her he wants to help her, he rented a shop for her but she said she is sure it's not in her name, when he showed her the receipt it was in her name. However. she was doubting and doing "yimu" for him. Immediately she said something ministered to her that she should try to believe that good things can still happen to her, that she should calm down if not, help will not come her way.

She then woke up and prayed. As she was praying her phone rang. She didn't answer but called back afterwards, it was a man who had assisted her when her child was ill, the very man who she had seen in her dream telling her that he really wants to assist her but he wonders why she doesn't believe him, he went on to ask what kind of business she wants to start.

I was really shocked to say the least because I didnt even expect her to have a revelation so fast...

I'm at work so I cant type the rest till later

GOD IS AWESOME!!!

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Freechild07 and JECU,thanks so much for the response,really appreciate,just that I now sleep like a baby,no more nightmare.. I thank God for that!!
@JECU,was little busy that yesterday,came back home around 9pm,so that's why my brake light was dime. lols
@Parisienne,Wow!! God is really God,the God of Jacob is your God, I thank him for your testimony and Basira's testimony,is going to be permanent,and I pray for more testimonies for you both. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Godsent, your revelation is clear and its the truth.

I thank God for your testimony, my testimony and other people testimonies that is making this thread what it is today, may the name of our good Lord be highly praised, in Jesus name.

If you know the numbers of people that attend the last thur deliverance session at servant Vic ministry and the testimony that we are coming to share here, you will know that we are not been fair to God and to others who need what we have received from CCT. without paying Kobo.

I agree with Godsent that it is not about servant Vic but about those who are still in pain looking for a true man of God who the Lord will use to deliver them from the bondage of satan.

@parisienne, I was there that day yyou came yo give your beautiful testimony and you were almost crying over what God did for you, i remember servant vic prophecied into your life that you will receive more breakthrough, waaaaaooooooooooohm see this wonderful God of abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I celebrate with you, and i thank God for changing my story and other peoples story here,May his name be highly praised

@Goldenbaby,Jecu,all who are keeping this thread alive, may the good God who answer us anwer his name in your lives in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Godsent a big amen to ur prayers. Plz add my name to the prayer list.@ Goldenbaby the lord who hs started ths wrk in u will perfect all tat concerns u. @skinny u will u hv a free nine month... @pintonxx the lord is ur strength.@All i love u all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tmc1: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Mama God's sent a big Amen to your prayers i believe that the lord will visit each of us in our situation he is already puttin smiles on my face and givin me victory.....i believe after my deliverance i will be set free for life,but devil wicked oh but God will always fight my battles and everyone of us battles in dis forum IJN. IT IS WELL
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:49am On Nov 19, 2013
@Julieton,Caringpro and Tmc1, Amen to all your prayers. The God of Jacob is our helper!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2013
@Goldenbaby so we wedded same month.Father we thank u for bringing dis 2 together to celebrate love.Father spice up there marriage with enough ingredients so that by dis tym nxt year,it will no longer be 2 of dem but with there twin children n everything must have taken shape in there life IJN .u see dat ur dream of a house dat is still under construction,is nt just ur physical house,it means God is building a new Goldenbaby,marriage,financial stability,DH,Job etc u will have a lot of things to celebrate ur nxt year union with.mine is coming up on Sun 24th
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2013
@JECU, thanks so much sweerie, wonderful write-up.. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Tick Tock!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.