Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333061 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Hope23 that is great my dear our God is still on the throne and he is still in business of blessing people praise him hallelujah!
@ all as I said before my deliverance took place on the phone I can tell you Serv Vic is a very patient man as it took almost an hour. I had my annointing oil and water ready he adressed every demon from the land , the air , the sea mmmm it was powerful as he adressed the marine spirits I started feeling nautious(sp)but didn't vomit I was juss heaving out dry air but as he finished I felt light my dears
That same night after the deliverance in the dream I saw this ugly man who looked around 60 telling me I must leave my husband and come and be his second wife he said u must leave him because u are the one sustaining him I ran as fast as my leg would carry me then I saw myself on a river bank and I was arguing with someone who was refusing to give me my baby the person now give me my baby and I woke up.
Long post I know but I juss had to say it guys
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Rute, praise God for your deliverance. Your bfp has been released to you in d spiritual and will soon manifest in the physical.

Me i never dream of baby since deliverance o. My dreams are always about church, its either am in church arranging chairs or cleaning, seeing myself with pastors or preaching to somebody

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ All,

BEFORE CALLING SERVANT VIC:
I always have funny funny dreams, like eating in the dream, having intercourse with strange women, dogs chasing me, etc and my sperm count was reading Zero count? we have used all drugs and visited the best hospitals in Nigeria but things remained the same.

AFTER DELIVERANCE:
All my funny dreams stopped immediately, I now sleep like a baby, no more scary dreams.

MY TESTIMONY:
After attending the revival and deliverance session in Christ Chosen Tabernacle. My Zero sperm count moved to 2million after revival and presently 47Million as of the last time I went for test.

May the name of the Lord be praised

Next dream and testimony…………………….Oya make una share una own to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
I was always seeing myself in my secondary school, eating almost every day i sleep, swiming with people i dont know, dog chasing me in my dreams.

After the deliverance session with Servant Vic, all my fearful dreams disappeared. The finger of God for real, to God alone be praised.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Before the deliverance,I use to see myself in my secondary school[this means stagnation]but after the deliverance,I had the same dream but this time around I was chased out by a man. Meanwhile,the first time I called Servant Vic,I told him about this dream,and he said that any time I had that dream and I was chased out of the classroom,it means that the spirit of stagnation and backwardness in my life have been destroyed. So,I really appreciate God for this great deliverance.

@Godsent,where are u,I'm beginning to miss u ooo.

@all,Good Night.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Hope23,may your testimony be permanent,Amen.. Enjoy your marriage,Shame to the Devil..
@Rute,Praise God, this year won't pass you by,your baby has been released to you.I thank God for your deliverance.
@Pikinmama,Uteh and Sotum,may your testimonies be permanent Amen
BEFORE CALLING SERVANT VIC::::::
*** I used to have a very bad dream right from my secondary school days. Sometimes those bad dreams will manifest physically,if I dream that someone died,it will happen,if I dream of an accident it will happen, I also dream of eating,having intercourse,seeing myself in my secondary school(writing exam but I won't know what to write,others will pass their papers but I won't pass mine cos I wrote nothing. also wearing old uniform),flying,swimming,bathing,snake chasing me and plaiting hair in the dreams.
BUT AFTER I CALLED SERVANT VIC,he prayed for me and all those bad dreams stopped. I believe is going to be permanent and other of my heart desires will be granted this year.
The windows of heaven will open for our sake in the month of August Amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Our God is always Good!!!!!

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Happy new month fruitful mums n dads. B4 I went for deliverance, I used to see python cos it a big snake chasing me in d dream, being intimate in d dream, seeing myslf with old second sch friends, writing exams without knowing wat to write n nt submitting my papers, eating n swimming in d dream, a woman using my mums face to torment me ,plaitinmg of her, bathing naked in a public place, wearinmg clothes that reveals my body all these r happen in my dreams. After deliverance hey no be small thing o. I saw myslf writing exams b4 I finished writing sef my papers were marked 5/5, 10/10, 7/7 n I submitted with others. D woman dt fights me in d dream came bur cldnt say anything to me just lookin @ me like zombie. Saw myslf wearing a beautiful gown with long slits that were rtevealing my thighs n I looked n saw 2 ladies sowing clothes I went to them to ask for needle or pin to stitch d slith n I was offered a pin which I used to close d slit. Was having stomach ache saw a doc came injected my stomach,operated n removed watever n plastered d place.last nite, saw myslf in a farmland,we planted stuffs like maize n cassava, ugu n ... Went bk to c them growing. I soak our testimonies with the blood of Jesus Christ Amen. Sorry for d long post

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2013
The windows of heaven will open for our sake this month,the Favour, Mercies, Love, Blessings and Protection of our Lord will be our portion this month and forever. Have a blessed AUGUST!! Happy New Month..

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mamaoge: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Heeeeey come and see o, come and see
Come and see what the Lord has done
Come and see what the Lord has done.

See testimony galore, I praise the Lord for everyone and may all these testimonies be permanent in Jesus name.

As per my own dream experience before deliverance,I always had intercourse night after night with different men and familiar ones at that. Also I always ate orisirisi in my dream. But to the glory of God, since the night of Thursday last week I have not had a repeat of such negative experience. I am however earnestly awaiting manifestation of the positive effect of the deliverance in my life. I covet all the sweet testimonies Ive read above and I pray they be permanent in Jesus name. Truly whosoever the Lord has set free is free indeed.One love. kiss
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
@all, praise God, my niece has bn sick since December last year, ifact she almost died dat december. She was discharged March this year, but she still goes to d hospital for drugs and test. No name was given for d sickness just dat her blood platelet kept reducing. Its bn improving gradually since then. Last week i gave her d blessed water and told her how to use it. They went for d test and drug today, d doctor said d platelet has gotten to d normal level now. I bless d name of d Lord for this healing and for using his servant to be a blessing to us.

BEFORE deliverance, immediately after ovulation, during 2ww my dreams were of intimacy wit unknown people, a woman eating my menstrual dischage, being attacked by ants as i try to pick ripe fruits., a woman chasing a child away from me, riding bicycle/car to my village. AFTER deliveramce, i have not had a single night of such dreams, infact i cant believe i went thru last month without such dreams. Sometimes i will deliberately skip prayer, to see if its because of d prayers dat i dont have such dreams again, yet i still dont have them, i am so grateful to God for my deliverance. Una sorry for looong tory o!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Uteh, Praise God!!! I thank God for healing your niece permanently through the blessed water. He is the great healer.
I also thank God for your testimony,may we never have any bad dreams again Amen.
@MamaOge,I bless the name of the Lord for your testimony,it is permanent. And Amen to your prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Before i went for deliverance, i used to see a strange woman, always telling me she helped me and I belong to her, Eating almost every time i close my eyes, Having intercourse with a strange being that i cant describe, seeing myself swiming in the river.

After the deliverance session at Servant Vic Ministry, all those funny dreams have stopped to the glory of the Lord
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2013
mine before deliverance was that I eat in the dream, Have Intimate with different men, Dog chasing me and trying to bite my private part time, sometime i see myself taking bath in the stream, snakes all round me in my dream, etc.
Attended two deliverance session in the biggest deliverance church but is like the more i go the more the attack.
But after the deliverance session of Servant Vic, every evil dream stopped, thank Jesus for his great work in the live of his children.

May we all try to be asking for forgiveness of sin always so that the devil will not accuse us before God our father in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Great testimonies, the Lord is good all the time, just like mikuut said we should all try to be asking for forgiveness of sin every two to three hours in a day so that our testimonies will be permanent IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sotum2 you are right, I have being asking for forgiveness of sin uncountable times
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2013
*bookmarked*
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Goodmorning all, hope all his well, may all our testimony remain permanent in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
God will take care of you, be not afraid;
He is your safeguard through sunshine and shade;
Tenderly watching and keeping His own,
He will not leave you to wander alone.

God will take care of you still to the end;
Oh, what a Father, Redeemer, and Friend!
Jesus will answer whenever you call;
He will take care of you, trust Him for all.

God will take care of you, through all the day,
Shielding your footsteps, directing your way;
He is your shepherd, protector, and guide,
Leading His children where still waters glide.

God will take care of you long as you live,
Granting you blessings no other can give;
He will take care of you when time is past,
Safe to His kingdom will bring you at last.

Good afternoon and happy fruitful month all Godly people in Gods waiting room, what an amazing testimonies i was waiting for the third day of this month of fruitfulness, To tell God that we all here need multiple blessings starting from having twins, triplets, wealth, good health, now begin to claim yours as you wish cos this God is hearing us and he is ready to do all.

i called my father in the Lord Servant vic three days ago concerning something, i have bn experiencing since two weeks, he prayed with me on phone and blessed anointing oil for me, then yesterday i began to see what i asked for according to the way i wanted it. praise the Lord.

after reading all the testimonies here i kept thanking God cos i know that our rains of BFPS ARE NEARER.
after thanking God in the night i had a dream, i saw diggers lined up each digger was tilling the ground open and people were going to each portion of the opened tilled ground to collect something that belongs to them, so i woke up and i said to my husband "yes the grave has vomited all the buried blessings of all the people that servant vic is praying for cos i recognized one woman among the people i saw in that dream she was a lady i directed to servant vic ministry for deliverance bf we relocated.

God my creator any sin i have commited both known and unknown sins pls. forgive me my sins
Yes now i stand in the Authority of the anointing of MY FATHER IN THE LORD Servant Vic by the power in the Blood of Jesus, and i say' let all your blessing that the enemies have buried let the grave where they buried them open and vomit all your blessings back to you alive,now in the name of Jesus Christ, command the grave that swallowed ur blessings to be open and let your blessings come fort and come out alive to you. please pray it serious is a revelation and i told servant vic about it thru text message and he confirmed it, i can't pray for you cos i do not have anointing bt if God reveals anything to me tru dreams i will tell servant vic and he prays for manifestations of those blessings.

YOUR TESTIMONIES SHALL NOT BE CUT OFF. THE REVELATION ABOUT EVERY ONE'S NAME IN THIS THREAD AND SOME NAMES IN TTC THREAD BEARING BFP AS A POST WILL SURELY COME TO PASS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Goldenbaby:Funkybaybee:Bolanlevivian:Chi16,Redeemersave,Nice14,Vennus,Echala,Manoda,Motherofprinces,Seacrest,Chikannoli,Sotum2,Ada40,Putu4,Rute,Tukree,Pikinmama,Jilsandra,Skympychick,Lilee2hot,PREPECT,Judii,Modalayo,MayMay1,Julieton,Truetravels,Olivia3d,Uteh,Waistbead,
Pintoxx,Inforgenius,mamoge,hope23,Folarsimbi,Lore&Temi,mikuut,eve22,Godlovesme13,kike100, Boomark,Sub-Zidi,Parisinne,God's sent and all the names that i forgot to mention God know us even if we bear nick names here. NOW TAKE THE ONES YOU WISH TO HAVE
THANKS FOR READING.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
@God'ssent, Amen. May all the grave open and vomit my blessings that was buried in Jesus name Amen..
I claim money after that fruit of the womb will follow. I declare that it shall be so in my life Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Godsent i claim all but child should come first follow by others
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Godsent Thank you so much. Amen and Amen. God bless you plenty.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
@Godsent,Amen ooooooo,I claim pregnancy and health.[Sharp sharp o].
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
I hope we all went to seek the face of the Lord today?

May his blessing flow to our lives in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2013
Amen Godsent it shall be so IJMN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2013
I recover every of my blessings in Jesus name.
I claim all of them now by fire in Jesus name@ Godsent.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
help
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
@God's sent,amen ooo! I claim fruit of d womb. And it shall b so IJN Amen..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good morning all fruitful and blessed people here, it is a new day of fruitfulness, and all round success, may we all not work in vain today and for ever more in Jesus name.

@All that has testified here may your testimonies never cease, and all the testimonies here are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ Amen.

@Skipychich, that dream about planting seeds and seeing them germinate is a sign of fruitfulness, i suggest you do HPT cos if it has not happened now it means your HPT will soon read POSITIVE LINE in Jeusu name.
cos no woman has such dream without beign pregnant,
that is the kind of dream i used to have bf i tsted pregnancy positive, i was always in a corn field or planting yam or carrying yam. uproating cassava,
seeing grown maize farm with the corn corbs on each stand.

@Rute,your dream shows that all the powers from marine kindom holding your blessings has finally release them to you alive you have conquared barreness already in Jesus name.

@Mamoge your alround BFP is at hand now that the spiritual has been taking care of it is time to buy Baby things cos the little stranger is now in your bed room waiting for ur DH to co-operate so that they can jump into your womb,

@All pls. stop doing any hair that makes you to sit down for hours like one million braid style, or the one that the hair dresser will be dragging your hair too hard, minimized roasting of hair/haed in the saloon dryer, reduce high heal and sugary foods, learn to talk less, eliminate junc foods, stop buying sanitry pad or tapoon in advance, if you do not know your ovulation period, cos sometimes EWCM will start coming out a day after menses, making you to calculate ur peak period at day 9, if you get confused about your ovulation, consult a good gyn that has good equipment to help you with follicular tracking, it cost money but it is worth trying, is better than drinking locally made herbs that is not lab tested.

@Uteh, What a weird dream you were having praiseeeeeeeeeeee God for total victory, infact all round victory, i thank God for sealing up the lions mouth in your life. every blood sucking spirit in your life your BFP IS NOW.

@Lore&Temi, may ur deliverance bring you all your heart desire, just the way you want it, do not forget to ask for forgiveness of sins every day as instructed.
it is time to take your portion every stolen glory is restored in ur life in Jesus name.

@hope23, in short MR. & MRS. hope23, congratulations on your brand-new love/ honeymoon,
the evil perfume that demons normally spray on women that make their husband that ones loved them to hate them has finally bn removed and God has clothed you with a new Garment of peace and fruitfulness, pls, if Oga take you to those eatries do not drink icecreamo!, eat little of those seasoned food, cos you could get pregnant in the course of the celebration of this new LOOOOOOOve, ehe,as for me those eatries's seasoned food makes me feel highpertensive or get cadiach arrest when ever i eat them cos they can't cook without veddan and other dangerouse seasoning.

Yes now to MR. hope23, i and my entire family including this my little baby we are all saying thank you for beign a good husband to Mrs. hope23,
thank you for realizing that it takes two to tangle, kepp it up.
You know what? a bad husband makes ttc journey to be come so tough, it also makes the woman to be older than her age, it makes the woman to die untimely death, it makes the woman to regrete the marriage and begin to wish the man evil. so please keep petting your wife as your own flesh and blood cos the children will soon come to the extent that you both will beging surf the internet on how to stop conceiving a child.

we also have one good husband in ttc thread his name is Mr. Akan or Akon, i cant rmember the spelling now, when ever am praying in the morning i always ask God to uplift him higher than he expected he is a good husband that sticks to his wife, Toyin Akan.

@waistbead,congratulations in advance, but waito, i hope you are not wearing beads on your waist, cos this your name is telling us that there are some beads down there, if you are wearing any pull it off oh, cos some beads could becomes ones source of monitoring agent. i remember after my deliverance a man came to me in the dream and said " why are u breaking our convenant while you still have our property with you, then i asked him which property and he pointed at the attachment i used for ghanna weaving style on my head, the next day i had to loose the hair and strted using tread to make any style i wish, cos i was a real fan of attachment i mix multiple colors to weave, i dont use one attachment twice bf buying another one so they know what i loved and they entered me through that. thank God for revelation.

pls am not saying that all attachments are posessed by demons, but every problem in our lives has their entry points, it could be what you like most that they will be using to enter you, it could be through talkactiveness, sugary things, alchohol, anger, dancing unGodly music, jewerries, gossipping etc. pray for revelation of what they could use to enter u and God will reveal it to you.

To all my lovely people that i did not point out their names, our celebration of multiple bfps is nearer.

please husbands follow your wifes when it comes to deliverance issue cos it takes two to tangle, afterall we do not know how many ladies you must have dissapointed that layed course on you before getting married to our sister here.
Also servant vic teaches about, what the sins of our fathers and mothers can cause in our lives, we need to be delivered from them all.
it will not cost you money to be freed from all bondages through the power of dliverance in servant vic's deliverance ministry.

long ago i saw a lady that was smelling cos demons sprayed her with evil perfume, so she could not get job nor husband bt she is beautiful, during deliverance the demon came out and said, that they made her to smell bad when ever she want to get favour but she does not know she was smelling so men keep running away from her, upon her beauty they said they (THE DEMONS) made her to smell rotten when ever she want to get close to people that will like her or favour her. i thank God for her deliverance. pls if you have such case you need this kind of total serious deliverance.

my email is; joyfavour07@gmail.com

THANKS FOR READING.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
@God's sent, Thank you so much for all your enlightenment efforts. You are truly a God send.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Godsent thank you so very much for enlightening us with yo wisdom. I have benefited so much from this information God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Ordered Steps"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.