Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333192 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2013
@ Julieton thanx for posting that was very informative

@bcolah there is nothing that God cannot do he will soon overthow that drs report
@ all let's keep praying and praising
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Manoda, Where art thou? Abeg, show o.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Funkybaybee, Done. Cheers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sister Seacrest where have u been?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Pass us not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

• Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

• Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

• Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

God my creator any sin i have commited both the ones i know and the ones i do not know God forgive me Oh Lord in Jesus name.

I stand by the Authority of the annointing of servant Vic, and by the great power that is in the Blood Of Jesus,

And i say: God, it is 12 midnight,let any problem that has passed 12 hour in the life of the people bearing these names here expire in Jesus Name

Goldenbaby:Funkybaybee:Bolanlevivian:Chi16,Nice14,Vennus,Echala,Manoda,
Motherofprinces,Seacrest,Chikannoli,Sotum2,Ada40,Putu4,Rute,Tukree,Pikinmama,
Jilsandra,Skympychick,Lilee2hot,PREPECT,Judii,Modalayo,MayMay1,Julieton,
Truetravels,Olivia3d,Uteh,
Waistbead,Pintoxx,Inforgenius,mamoge,hope23,Folarsimbi,Lore&Temi,mikuut,
eve22,Godlovesme13,kike100, Boomark,Sub-Zidi,Parisienne,God's sent, Bcolah, 4Gsmoke, Clarina,Sandygechy, winnergir,finecheek and all the names that i forgot to mention God know us even if we bear nick names here.
the blood of Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus Christ,
@All now wake up and collect your all round BFP in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bcolah(f): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2013
A Big AMEN God-sent. God bless u Big.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Amen!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Amen!!! God bless you so much Godsent!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Amen !!!!!!! God's sent, thank you as always.

Bros Sotum, Been here & there. Catching fun while awaiting my ttc blessings from God. How your side na? Trust you are representing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Amen to your prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2013
I receive all round BFPs in my life, Amen.. @God's sent let your prayers towards me come to pass Amen!!! Thank you so much
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Amen to ur prayer. Thanks God sent
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2013
I say a big Amen! Thanx dearie 4 d prayer, there shall b cries, joy and laughter of children in our families this year IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2013
@Pikinmama, please oooooo, no kill me with laugh here, Ovulation cramp dey deal with me here so I no get strength to laugh.. Hmmmmmmm, that kind slap way you still dey feel since 2007 till now way no touch your face, that one na boko haram flashing slap ooooo.
I will be going for the deliverance this month,I will be going because of financially matter,make I no come knock my baby for head any time I born because poverty dey show hin ugly head.. I reject am.. Money go dey first so that if my kids comes,the will enjoy wella.
I prayed to be delivered in Jesus name Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Amen to your prayers Godsent, i recieve my all round BFP in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
good afternoon mummies and daddies, i am new in this thread i thank u all for ur oneness, & i thank Godsent for creating this thread, @pikinmama, i actually laughed and forget my problems each time i read ur post that is always full of funny word.

can some pls. direct me on how i can get to sango-uta, from lokoja, i want to go for deliverance at servant vic church i have called the man of God and he gave me prayer point since i started that prayer point i begin to have revelation about so many things in my life. i hope to be delivered from this ugly situation.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good day, prosperious Daddies / Mums of this great house, i am happy to sign up on nairaland today becus i have been reading from this thread but could not sign in but i made up my mind to log in today Becus i will be going to that deliverance session this month, and am sure i will be delivered becos the very night the man servant vic prayed with me on phone i felt positively different inside my body i believe if i go to there on that deliverance day my problem will become a thing of past insha Allah.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
me i come in to claim my dollars and beautiful houses, even if my name have graduated from the prayer list,
@ all that wil be going for deliverance dis month i wish you total deliverance,
i went there for deliverance and i came back with a big testimonny that i ve bn hoping for since five yrs,
the ministry may not look beautiful like our individual well decorated churches, but God is breaking evil convenantsand bondages with the power of deliverance there, i went, i saw, i was delivered, i conquared.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Doris107, Long time. How are you and LO? Great to see you here.

@Pikinmama, the Grand Comedian of the Order of the Federal Republic. Hailings to you. Lol @ Adam'Ant & 2007 slap. Always refreshing to read your posts, l tell ya.

@Menes, Locuu40 and other newbies, you are all welcome. May the Good Lord grant us all our heart's desires.

@Locuu40, Regarding your question, you could also consider discussing with Serv. Vic., that's if you don't get a satisfactory response here.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
menes, locuu40, and other newbies you are all wellcome to this conquerors thread, as you are preparing for the deliverance this month, just bear in mind that you are going there to meet with the deliverer which is God of heaven and earth, cos servant vic always tell us that he is not the one delivering people but God does, so be rest asured that ur problems are solved

pikinmama: @God’sent thank you so much once again for renaming this thread , I just opened my email box and I saw some inbox that contains testimonies of financial breaktru, I believe they will soon come in here and testify, but some of them are not nairalanders should I copy their testimonies and drop it here in this thread?
Now I know the reason our honorable sister Sub_zidi did not come in here to testify about her financial breaktru and upliftment and promotion, instead she went and testified in the ivf forum where she has been a member,
It means if you had since named it the way it is now many financial success testimonies would have flood this thread.

@pikinmama, please do not copy and paste any testimony here, though testimonies builds faith but is to the glory of God, if they value what God did for them let them come in here and post their testimony, but if they are ashamed of God's work in their life let them keep posting into email box.
i did not open this thread to advertise testimonies or servant vic but to let the people that think there is no hope, to know that God still answers prayers no matter how tough the situation may be.

@all that are warming up for the next deliverance session, i wish to tell you all that power must change hand in ur life after the deliverance no matter what the devil may say
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
@God's sent,Amen ooooo!!! Power must surely change hand in our lives...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
locuu40: good afternoon mummies and daddies, i am new in this thread i thank u all for ur oneness, & i thank Godsent for creating this thread, @pikinmama, i actually laughed and forget my problems each time i read ur post that is always full of funny word.

can some pls. direct me on how i can get to sango-uta, from lokoja, i want to go for deliverance at servant vic church i have called the man of God and he gave me prayer point since i started that prayer point i begin to have revelation about so many things in my life. i hope to be delivered from this ugly situation.

Its better u stop at berger, and take a direct bus to Sango Ota
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2013
@ At all, my cousin who is preparing for this month deliverance session just hinted me that Servant Vic said that they will not book much people on this next deliverance day(29th august) because he will be attending a bible school (Winners chapel) at around 11am, so he will not have the time to attend to much people.

I thank God my cousin has been booked and she has gotten her booking number.

locuu40:

I hope you have gotten your booking number, since you are coming from Lokoja?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2013
Power must change hand in my life.since I spk to the man of God and started the prayer points,ve been sleeping like a baby.God will deliver us totally come 29th of Aug and we'll all receive our BFP's IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2013
osespice: Power must change hand in my life.since I spk to the man of God and started the prayer points,ve been sleeping like a baby.God will deliver us totally come 29th of Aug and we'll all receive our BFP's IJN.

You have not gone for the deliverance and u are already seeing the sign,Jesus is Lord.

I hope you have gotten your deliverance number?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2013
God bless you for this thread o ye great and virtous women.May God wipe your tears away and give you joy, peace and all your heart desires. I had to read this thread from page 1 to the present page and had to laugh really hard @ some point and shiver with tears @ some point too.

The devil is indeed a big liar! He has failed!! He knows the great destinies that lies within women that's why he likes to tamper with them.Although am single and would be getting married soon but I would ensure I heed to al the advice of continous personal deliverance, following God's precept and doing all the necessary test before the D-day! God bless you all esp God's sent, goldenbaby, julieton,pikinmama,Rute and everyone.

You would all achieve purpose in life and carry your bundle of joy!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2013
@Julieccentric, thanks and Amen to your prayers.
@All, servant vic sent me the prayers I will do before the deliverance,he said I should call him every thursday by 2pm for my booking so that he can see me, he also said that I should come around 8.30am last thursday of this month for my deliverance. But he didn't say anything about me fasting,he said I should continue praying after 3 to 3 hours,as in 6times before bed time. I really need to be delivered from every unknown spirit and stagnation.
When will be the right time for me to stay the prayers,because he gave me the prayer points I will say on monday, tuesday and wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2013
@ Julieccentric amen to yo prayers you are very wise to clear the spiritual before marriage it is well with you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.