Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Muslims Don't Give Offering Nor Pay Tithe In The Mosque - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Don't Give Offering Nor Pay Tithe In The Mosque (1439 Views)

5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism / Why Muslims Don't Celebrate Birthdays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Don't Give Offering Nor Pay Tithe In The Mosque by Networkmaster(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
I was talking to my Egyptian Muslim friend and he told me in Egypt an din the mosque they
don't give offering like the Christian neither do they pay tithe.
The government of the country is responsible for the salaries of the preachers in the mosque.

I doubt if the government is also responsible for the payment of the Nigeria Muslim preacher's salaries.
Do anyone know more about this? How do they get paid if the don't give offering in the Mosque or pay tithe?

(1) (Reply)

(first 10 Days Of Dhulhijja) Care To Read This / Is It Bad For Muslim Girl Yo Wear Trouser / Islamic Cleric Bans Women From Touching 'pen.is-shaped' Foods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.