Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! (248015 Views)

Poll: What's your verdict?

These bad people are lying against the man of God.: 50% (130 votes)
There's a strong possibility that allegations are true.: 49% (129 votes)
This poll has ended

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada/Native (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Joagbaje(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2012
crossman9:

do you ever read the posts people put? how can a person be the anti christ for speaking against your "false profit" oh i mean "false prophet"

What is the false hood.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by PA1982(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2012
The falsehood is on page one of the thread.
My Mum was duped by one of these healing pastors and the damage they do can't be pointed out often enough.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Joagbaje(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2012
Why
PA1982:

The falsehood is on page one of the thread.
My Mum was duped by one of these healing pastors and the damage they do can't be pointed out often enough.

Why not post it here. Was it pastor chris?
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2012
Joagbaje

there is long list of fasle teaching i have for him and what he is teaching more over i am watching a program from pastor “Chris live” and it is telling us that it is live but in fact, it is “Repeat” from “November” (2011) and it is “January” (2012) so how about deception did you know this is illegal to tell people it is live when it Is not?
Ever time I see your name Joagbaje there is great love in me it is so weird

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by fabj1(m): 3:08am On Jan 10, 2012
Well, we're in d last days. "greater works wld u do dat i've done" said Jesus 2 d latter day christains. Miracles nt jst hapen bt re real. So, mr poster, mr unanymous accuser of d brethren, nd all'ya wrong commenters BEWARE of wat u say, bliv nd do in dese days of END.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
hey (fab.j) mr poster here for you foolish people  "anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see"
Revelation 3:18 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see

Why is it you people from “Christ embassy” will believe any lies coming from this business empire
i was watching the other day in the UK and i record everything (Pastor Chris says) and he was doing the live broad cast and this program was declaring that it was live but in fact it was a repeat which has now been on 3 time stating it is live from Nigeria this is against the law in UK to state something that is not live and facts that is not true, it is called false advertising and it “against the law” I looked this up with the “advertising standards agency” so as soon as I get the chance I will be seeking more legal advice and raise more than one point with them, about the churches so called truth serums to save the lost and what it is doing here in the uk
please learn also to write In clear quantifiable English please I don’t “write in mud hut English” I might be the slum-dog of truth seeking the “lost” to be “saved” from this cruel deception called a church  I might be this slum-dog of truth to you not like your mini god who performs deception and creates clever twists on simple truths of scripture to make money out of you it is no wonder, he tells people a I am blessed with such  a vast amount of deceived people willing to give there lively hoods  into the church coffers to make his abundance more rich when many are weak and broken and many are left with  only their faith as comfort when he had all the creature comforts of home when his brothers and sister and poor and now he is rich he is like this?
He is like a tick on a dogs back living of the poor beast of burden living of the very life force of the animal and drinking off its blood meaning he is nothing more than a parasite in a “White suite” speaking deception he will answer one day when the lord comes and he is coming with a loud trumpet call from heaven and with judgment he will start with the house of God and test it with fire will his house stand I would say not?
he will wish he had a time machine to travel back in time to sale all he has to save is own soul and find that he is not on the winning team but in fact losing side now whoever you are fab.j
please take time to read your bible I beg you please in the name of Jesus please read carefully there is no fire escapes in hell repent of the the worship of this man who thinks he is a god
Psalms Chapter 82 תְּהִלִּים
א  מִזְמוֹר, לְאָסָף:
אֱלֹהִים, נִצָּב בַּעֲדַת-אֵל;    בְּקֶרֶב אֱלֹהִים יִשְׁפֹּט. 1 A Psalm of Asaph. {N}
God standeth in the congregation of God; in the midst of the judges He judgeth:
ב  עַד-מָתַי תִּשְׁפְּטוּ-עָוֶל;    וּפְנֵי רְשָׁעִים, תִּשְׂאוּ-סֶלָה. 2 'How long will ye judge unjustly, and respect the persons of the wicked? Selah
ג  שִׁפְטוּ-דַל וְיָתוֹם;    עָנִי וָרָשׁ הַצְדִּיקוּ. 3 Judge the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and destitute.
ד  פַּלְּטוּ-דַל וְאֶבְיוֹן;    מִיַּד רְשָׁעִים הַצִּילוּ. 4 Rescue the poor and needy; deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.
ה  לֹא יָדְעוּ, וְלֹא יָבִינוּ--    בַּחֲשֵׁכָה יִתְהַלָּכוּ;
יִמּוֹטוּ,    כָּל-מוֹסְדֵי אָרֶץ. 5 They know not, neither do they understand; they go about in darkness; {N}
all the foundations of the earth are moved.
ו  אֲנִי-אָמַרְתִּי, אֱלֹהִים אַתֶּם;    וּבְנֵי עֶלְיוֹן כֻּלְּכֶם. 6 I said: Ye are godlike beings, and all of you sons of the Most High.
ז  אָכֵן, כְּאָדָם תְּמוּתוּן;    וּכְאַחַד הַשָּׂרִים תִּפֹּלוּ. 7 Nevertheless ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.'
ח  קוּמָה אֱלֹהִים, שָׁפְטָה הָאָרֶץ:    כִּי-אַתָּה תִנְחַל, בְּכָל-הַגּוֹיִם. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth; for Thou shalt possess all the nations. {P}

http://www.facebook.com/yeshuafreind.godschild?ref=tn_tnmn
find me here if you want a live chat

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Joagbaje(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nice picture!
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by newmi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
Joagbaje:

Nice picture!

Nice pic?
No thats an understatement
its innovatively colourful
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by newmi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Joagbaje:

Nice picture!

Nice pic?
No thats an understatement
its innovatively colourful
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
i created this for a purpose to help people see the “Great light” sorry to coin the phrase now "we are in the year of the word of GOD" time to make “A burning and shining light” in this year of the word of God?
I am glad you like the art work; I have much more I am working on much better ones than this and thank to you all
Mr (Joagbaje) I love you deeply every time I see your name love appears in me have you done something to me?
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Turbocharged: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
@crossman, as a christian dat u r, I wl advise u 2 use ur time 2 do d work of God finding fault wt anoda. On d last day God wl not ask u d # of faults u found but what u did wt ur own life. Luv u!
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
the mission is to exposs people to the deception which is christ embassy i am called on by the word to do this as all believers are told to search out the truth?
but thank you for the nice words

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by plappville(f): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2012
favcom: Chei, is it by force to 'perform' miracles? wink undecided shocked

No, its not by force, only the fraud pastors take it as by force. Some are true some are fake. The fake ones try to prove to the true ones that they also are true.
But only God knows their heart. But you as a Christian can also know when the preacher is false. The Holy Spirit helps u in identifying fraud preachers, even if you Are not to judge them, but must be glad they cant decieve us. God alone will handle the false preachers.

People pray for the Spirit of God to show u the true way. Else u are not misled by false testimonies be it good or bad.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
frankoko:

Check the site out: http://www.sowetan.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=740954
Bla bla bla, we've heard all these running into perpetuity but his flock continues growing and Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ hand of God resting mightily ☺ƞ his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Weselion1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
What!
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by FXKing2012(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
When will the agents of the devil stop spreading lies against MOG?

1 Like

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by FXKing2012(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
When will the agents of the devil stop spreading lies against MOG?
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by obipeter(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
pastor Chris, this is a sign that u re existing and successful in life cos no fool can talk about u if u re not relevant joo. Am hapy for u sir and i will continue to love ur programmes no matter wat. U re indeed a blessing to ur generation. As for some of us that judge or condem whom the Lord has not condemed WOE unto u
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by obipeter(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
crossman9: i created this for a purpose to help people see the “Great light” sorry to coin the phrase now "we are in the year of the word of GOD" time to make “A burning and shining light” in this year of the word of God?
I am glad you like the art work; I have much more I am working on much better ones than this and thank to you all
Mr (Joagbaje) I love you deeply every time I see your name love appears in me have you done something to me?

@ cross am sorry to call u a foolish christian who does not understand what love stands for. So u cannot cover ur covenant brother in times of crisis, chai am very disappointed at ur foolishness. Woe is upon u. Mind u am not a christembassy but a christian. Repent and have a renewing of d mind
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by obipeter(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
crossman9: Joagbaje

there is long list of fasle teaching i have for him and what he is teaching more over i am watching a program from pastor “Chris live” and it is telling us that it is live but in fact, it is “Repeat” from “November” (2011) and it is “January” (2012) so how about deception did you know this is illegal to tell people it is live when it Is not?
Ever time I see your name Joagbaje there is great love in me it is so weird

joe agbaje u re not whorty to be a christian and thats true cos every critics are subject to failure and i see u as one
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by iheanyi4u(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
obipeter:

joe agbaje u re not whorty to be a christian and thats true cos every critics are subject to failure and i see u as one

And who made u d judge of people worthy of bEen Christians?
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by obipeter(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
iheanyi4u:

And who made u d judge of people worthy of bEen Christians?

jst see hw defencive u re trying to be but it is easy to blackmail a man that is already at the top and take note that am not judging anybody
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by JacobReamen(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2012
Aondo ka tor!
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Blueberrybbi22: 9:41am On May 23, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] so funnyyyyyyy... No one is tryin to defend pst. Chris. Go to d healing school Urself. D bible says work out ur salvation with fear and trembling.
Dnt be conformed 2 dis world my dear but be transformed with d renewing of d mind.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Blueberrybbi22: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2012
[quote author=Joagbaje]Nice picture! Is cry kissdat al u cld mimic. U mustn't say or do Evritn ok! If God was 2 b dat way mayb u wld av paid d price 4 ur own sin. Av a rethink. kiss
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Blueberrybbi22: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2012
dare2think: ^^^^^

Dude, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!!

Heard of Dr fireman?

Then you'll realise that there is no hope for our religious population.

People who flood these churches deserve to be deceived.

Christ embassy is not all wot u guys Ova dere think. Hearing d word of God builds ur faith but hearin d world builds ur fear. Desire to b diffnt. U mustn't say Evritn as Christains jst follow God and his word. Christ embassy is not jst a church, it's an icon of hope. We tek Gods divine presence 2 d people & nations of d world & demonstrate d character of d spirit( love, soul winning , giving).
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by jexuxboi(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2012
I dnt know why people especially christians like castigating pastors, you can never see a muslim talking about his imam in this manner(even the christians can not try that). Anytime u browse the net you will see a post attacking men of God. If the Moslems that know nothing about the church is also doing this becos we lay the example for them to follow.
Some sunday sunday Christian that know nothing about the word of God especially the foolish ones are the one s heading this blasphemy. If you are wise you would have notice that despite all the accusations and allegations pst Chris and his ministry keeps growing from strength to strength.
Let us African Christian be wise and know this will not take us anywhere. LET WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CHURCH REMAIN IN THE CHURCH cos nobody will help u except yourselves.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by jideIfe: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2012
If Pastor Chris was fake as you claim, how come I received many miracles just watching his prograMme via the TV. My life was totally transformed for better just by listening to God's word as he preached. My wife found it difficult to take in after the first child birth. We tried for almost 2 years till she attended Christ Embassy Church Abuja. To God be the glory, as she kept declaring God's word as taught by pAstor Chris, that same month , she took in. You are free to ask me question. I give moderator the right to reveal my email add. Am not fake . Am not hiding . Am real with evident testimony that Jesus is alive because He's works are still evident. I have too many testimonies. Feel free to ask questions
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by tsquainoo: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
TB Joshua Was In The Womb For 15 Months.More news at ECOWAS TODAY
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dihildas: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
I feel so sorry for everyone that is supporting this false acusations, God said you should not touch his anointed and do his prophets no harm so my Question is what in the world are you doing??
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Lulonwabo: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
I am from South Africa and I know south africans they can lie and they love money this guy was proberbly paid by another pastor from another church 2 say such about The man of God simply because they are jealous and xenophobic Pastor Chris is not Fake he will never be fake not in this lifetime

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.