Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (382255 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifedayosol(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2013
y u dey laff? U don dey see alert 4 ur acct?quote author=emmanuel4fire]grin[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifedayosol(m): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2013
y u dey laff? U don dey get alert 4 ur acct? Chai!!! I pity dos wey dey fall 4 dis scam
emmanuel4fire: grin
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifedayosol(m): 6:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Nigerian navy is not recruiting presently. Dnt f[color=#990000][/color]all victim....if uv quoted ur ATM details online, pls find aw to protect ur acct so ur remaining balance in d acct won't disappear. Dos dat jst want to apply, abeg don't go further. Jst stop thr!!!

Dis is thr recruitment portal www.service.Nigeriannavy.gov.ng
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2013
ifedayosol: Jst stop thr, dnt go further. Na scam
http://www.navy.mil.ng/press/15.news
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2013
ifedayosol: Nigerian navy is not recruiting presently. Dnt f[color=#990000][/color]all victim....if uv quoted ur ATM details online, pls find aw to protect ur acct so ur remaining balance in d acct won't disappear. Dos dat jst want to apply, abeg don't go further. Jst stop thr!!!

pls, do check this website for me before any further comment: http://www.navy.mil.ng/press/15.news
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2013
Tank GOD i neva apply o!!! My friend av been disturbing me to apply, but i really deemed it necessary following dis thread for vital Info, tanx guys for enlightening us!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2013
Pls i wannt to make an enquiry for my senior cousin..He is 35yrs and a Consultant Oral&Maxilofacial Surgeon::Can he apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC?? Pls i nid info
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2013
I smell Scam.............. @ emmenuel4life, answering all d questions, guiding people on hw to register. Scam! Scam!! Scam!!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2013
Kassidy4luv: I smell Scam.............. @ emmenuel4life, answering all d questions, guiding people on hw to register. Scam! Scam!! Scam!!
pls, don't say that of him pls and don't quote anyone. We initially said it was scam, till it was published on their information website. Though people said it came out on national dialies. I'm not applying cos I don't see why Nigerian Navy will allow us expose our financial details online when they are aware of Nigerian Online Fraud. I wasn't willing to trade my ATM details for that anyway. Pls don't call anyone a scammer. Just state your point why it is scam. We have deliberated on this long time ago. Go to the site I pasted earlier. Its until Nigerian Navy disclaim that which they pasted on their information site(DSSC 2013), then you can't come here and call people scammers. Pls don't use that word. Just make your point why it is a fake site and let's reason together. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Toyeengreat: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2013
Pls am a graduate of Sociology. I don't kno if i can apply for Navy DSSC. Reply via....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2013
ifedayosol: Nigerian navy is not recruiting presently. Dnt f[color=#990000][/color]all victim....if uv quoted ur ATM details online, pls find aw to protect ur acct so ur remaining balance in d acct won't disappear. Dos dat jst want to apply, abeg don't go further. Jst stop thr!!!

THANK GOD OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SENSED THE SCAM! I'VE BEEN WARNING PEOPLE SINCE THIS FAKE RECRUITMENT STARTED BUT THEY REFUSED 2 HEAR ME! PLS ALLOW THEM 2 GO AHEAD IT'S THEIR MONEY! INSENSITIVE PEOPLE THAT WANT 2 BECOME OFFICERS!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by koolvin12(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2013
ifedayosol: thr usual way is dis

U go to thr site, fill d form and print out pay4me slip by selecting any of d banks u see on d site.
Proceed to d bank with d pay4me slip and pay d 2500.
Den a code will be generated and given to u frm d bank
U ll den go back to the site wit d code given to u to print out 3 forms whc r acknowledgement form, parent/guardian form and 1 oda 1 whc I can't remember now......

D main tin is, Nigerian navy recruitment has not started....Gbam!!!

its acually N900 not even N2500
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by thurpee(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Chai!!! Some Mumu don fall for dis scam o. @Emmanuel4fire.. Na dat fire go fire u.. Guess u r smiling to the bank with ur scam proceeds. God go catch u one day.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by thurpee(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Chai!!! Some Mumu don fall for dis scam o. @Emmanuel4life.... Guess u r smiling to the bank with ur scam proceeds. God go catch u one day.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2013
You guys should calm down on the insult. Just give your advice, that would be enough. Calling people names doesn't speak much of you. If you read the begining of my post you'll see I dissagreed with the website. But when I checked the information website of Nigerian Navy, I saw it there. So people are acting based on what they saw on Nigerian Navy website. Like I said earlier, I don't intend resgitering since they didn't make provision for bank payment through cash deposit, I can't risk my bank details online. My annoyance is: Nigerian Navy has a website manager and ought to have made it known to the public that its a fake website. Its very unfair of them if this is actually not a real website. But since they didn't, I'll assume the website is real as only information from them could tell otherwise. Pls, let's stop calling each other names. Emmanuel4fire was first to call the site a scam including myself, till we read info on their website and people also said they saw the advert on dailies. Let's maitain decorum and argue or make out point noted in a more matured manner. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2013
LEvuls: was it Objectives or Essay type questions sir?
Objectives throughout
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2013
slimmy05: You guys should calm down on the insult. Just give your advice, that would be enough. Calling people names doesn't speak much of you. If you read the begining of my post you'll see I dissagreed with the website. But when I checked the information website of Nigerian Navy, I saw it there. So people are acting based on what they saw on Nigerian Navy website. Like I said earlier, I don't intend resgitering since they didn't make provision for bank payment through cash deposit, I can't risk my bank details online. My annoyance is: Nigerian Navy has a website manager and ought to have made it known to the public that its a fake website. Its very unfair of them if this is actually not a real website. But since they didn't, I'll assume the website is real as only information from them could tell otherwise. Pls, let's stop calling each other names. Emmanuel4fire was first to call the site a scam including myself, till we read info on their website and people also said they saw the advert on dailies. Let's maitain decorum and argue or make out point noted in a more matured manner. Thanks
DID I NOT WARN EARLIER THAT NN SITE WAS HACKED? 4 UR INFORMATION THIS SCAM IS BEEN ORGANISED BY SOME TOP OFFI***S! PLS DON'T QUOTE ME.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifedayosol(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Apply if u want to b scammed.
Toyeengreat: Pls am a graduate of Sociology. I don't kno if i can apply for Navy DSSC. Reply via....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2013
grin I know you said that earlier and I also backed you up on it. But the Nigerian Navy would have come to disclaim such site if they are truthful. They can't tell us they are not aware. Guy, it was published on national dailies mbok. What else do you want people to do, they don't want to lose out of the opportunity. Let's just sit and watch. Pls, if you're comfortable with the process just forge ahead and I wish you all success in the process and prepare well for your exams, heard its going to be next month grin
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2013
ifedayosol: Apply if u want to b scammed.
take it easy brother. Let's be civil here, since it was posted on their website, why not free them and watch. It was published, so the system will be held responsible.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2013

Keep your money and don‘t apply...but stop abusing People here in the name of passing your information/s... Be matured & act same if you are not yet. Time will tell who is right & who is wrong.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifedayosol(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Whc website?? quote the site and let me see it
slimmy05: take it easy brother. Let's be civil here, since it was posted on their website, why not free them and watch. It was published, so the system will be held responsible.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifedayosol(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2013
Jst make sure u come bck here and prove me wrong

9izguy:
Time will tell if you are right or wrong.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2013
slimmy05: pls, do check this website for me before any further comment: http://www.navy.mil.ng/press/15.news
check this site
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2013
ifedayosol: Jst make sure u come bck here and prove me wrong

www.navy.mil.ng
Can you refer to this website above & information on it as SCAM
Try & always do your research well before you come to social sites to mess up.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2013
ON THE NN E-APPLICATION WEBSITE IT IS INDICATED THERE THAT PEOPLE SHOULD IGNORE ANY OTHER RECRUITMENT SITE SO WHAT ELSE DO U WANT THEM 2 DO 4 U. www.navy.mil.ng IS STRICKLY 4 NEWS & OTHER THINGS NOT RECRUITMENT POSTAL. NN, NA & NAF HAVE ONLY ONE RECRUITMENT POSTAL RESPECTIVELY.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
ON THE NN E-APPLICATION WEBSITE IT IS INDICATED THEIR THAT PEOPLE SHOULD IGNORE ANY OTHER RECRUITMENT SITE SO WHAT ELSE DO U WANT THEM 2 DO 4 U. www.navy.mil.ng IS STRICKLY 4 NEWS & OTHER THINGS NOT RECRUITMENT POSTAL. NN, NA & NAF HAVE ONLY ONE RECRUITMENT POSTAL RESPECTIVELY.
Can you tell the owner of the website you quoted above & the source of its news ?
Can you also tell what the recruitment advertisement on it all about & who is the Recruiter?
You talk like someone that is not ICT oriented.
Please, keep your money & account secured by not applying. Lets have some peace on this thread & discuss on things more vital to our success in the upcoming Aptitude test.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2013
thurpee: Chai!!! Some Mumu don fall for dis scam o. @Emmanuel4fire.. Na dat fire go fire u.. Guess u r smiling to the bank with ur scam proceeds. God go catch u one day.
You SHUT UP & stop abusing him for rendering a selfless service to NL.
You should abuse Naval Secretary for the advertisement on their site & instructions given...that is, IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF THE RECRUITMENT BEEN A SCAM.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifedayosol(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2013
ICT man.....I dey laff u. Na ur house u go write test if u think dis recruitment process is real. If u ICT oriented, y is it so difficult 4 u to understand dat dis particular site u quoted has been hacked by scammers 4 fake recruitment process. NN said it is for news and information and not thr recruitment portal. Hahahahahahahahaahaaa, wat a sorry case.
9izguy:
Can you tell the owner of the website you quoted above & the source of its news ?
Can you also tell what the recruitment advertisement on it all about & who is the Recruiter?
You talk like someone that is not ICT oriented.
Please, keep your money & account secured by not applying. Lets have some peace on this thread & discuss on things more vital to our success in the upcoming Aptitude test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.