Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (383554 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2013
Logical reason why d list is stil nt out,as I said it nt NN/ NA intent,
Av u askd ursf dis funny questn,av d budget 4 our programme been released,if d money is nt yet available dey is no hw any General cn gv u a precise date 4 dis reason if d list is out,dey wud gv a date we wud return 2 jaji,jst C wat hapening in ASUU,so fund is d main reason,much fund av been cashed in 2 stop Boko haram,pls our gvt has spent a lot all bcs of lack of education,
Pls let us all be patient,d list wud surely be out dat d only tin I got 2 say
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2013
Joyceman forgt dat tin u sayin,No officer wud say such 2 U,dey cnt critiz a systm dey ar part of,dey wud only tell U,dey is an internal problm,dat all
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
General emperor: Joyceman forgt dat tin u sayin,No officer wud say such 2 U,dey cnt critiz a systm dey ar part of,dey wud only tell U,dey is an internal problm,dat all
i said a retired officer,a very senior one for that matter dont challenge wat u dont know oga..wer u der wit me?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=Jocyman] i said a retired officer,a very senior one for that matter dont challenge wat u dont know oga..wer u der wit me? [/quote
Ok o,bt dat stil did nt ansa d questn as 2 y dey is delay,
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by shayun: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Guys I think we shud still give NN some time, because even their serving officers as @ 6pm today were still expecting august salary. Somehow I think beside other manipulations, funding might also cos d delay.....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by flamesjay(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
shayun: Guys I think we shud still give NN some time, because even their serving officers as @ 6pm today were still expecting august salary. Somehow I think beside other manipulations, funding might also cos d delay.....
i dnt think it is funding, multiply #2500 by the thousands of applicants and see what it gives you. our money for the application is enough for the process.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2013
flamesjay: i dnt think it is funding, multiply #2500 by the thousands of applicants and see what it gives you. our money for the application is enough for the process.
Oga ar u expectn d money realizd from form sales 2 b used 2 run our prgramme,dat aint possible,fed govt has buget 4 dis programme every year,av U askd ursf y are ASUU on strike wen student pay sch fees,na naija u dey
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by zicco84(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2013
naijapaul: @ all,gudday.pls what is the time duration a female officer should put in service before she can have a baby.thanks for the info.
Minimum of two yrs b4 marriage and pregnancy!!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mimzy007(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2013
Zicco are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oscaroshar(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Jocyman: Kai this is truly the most religious country on earth,we just want God to do everytin for us,wich is not possible,anywayz a retired officer just told me that whenever they delay releasing any list for so long like this it only means the list is being maipulated from within,that many pples names who never even did the test let alone passing it will have their names there,my advice lets depend less on this list nd focus elsewhr to save us frm possible heartattack inasmuch as i believe in God i am also realistic, na Nigeria we dey..may God help us
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oscaroshar(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2013
We do not succeed becos we r smarter/stronger,we do cos God Almighty,the I Am that I Am gives us d grace! U are next in line 4 financial breakthrough,in Jesus' name!

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2013
oscaroshar: We do not succeed becos we r smarter/stronger,we do cos God Almighty,the I Am that I Am gives us d grace! U are next in line 4 financial breakthrough,in Jesus' name!
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dear NN hopefuls,this is the first time i am commenting here ever since this thread was created,but i am somehow pushed to comment now because of what i observed yesterday,One of my uncles who is a headmaster in a primary school said that they (NA/NN) ar going to schools to verify first school leaving certificates and from their trace the real age of succesful applicants that passed the exam.though NA havnt written any yet.Pls this is just my own little contribution.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Ddy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
list is yet to be out
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by solidman59(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
They aren't doing any such nonsense like going to people's primary schools. That's an irrelevant contribution because we didn't even submit our first school leaving certs. The list might still take a while frm my sources, maybe next week cuz I've been told it's been withheld cuz of the just concluded OPV conference. Onward together guys

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by WMD(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
soon the waitin is gona b over. . .i mean very soon. Jst accept d outcome in good faith. . .
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tenderlaw(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
This story about verification of age, I think, is irrelevant at this stage. Does NN have the logistics or finance to go round thousands of primary schools of PROSPECTIVE officers who have not even passed d final stage? And over such a short time? I guess not. Verification of personnel data cannot be before these pple even become personnel. That is waste of money. Well, na my own idea sha. Well, they will release this list one day and all speculation will end, and we can all go back to our lives. Wish us all success.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Asekhaen(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Need cool cash, check dis out http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=13904 I m currently making mine. no b force o
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
tenderlaw: This story about verification of age, I think, is irrelevant at this stage. Does NN have the logistics or finance to go round thousands of primary schools of PROSPECTIVE officers who have not even passed d final stage? And over such a short time? I guess not. Verification of personnel data cannot be before these pple even become personnel. That is waste of money. Well, na my own idea sha. Well, they will release this list one day and all speculation will end, and we can all go back to our lives. Wish us all success.

didnt u submit the name of the school(s) u attended with dates,I am not really sure of if they ar actually visiting schools but dey can do it if dey wish,Remember it was called credentials screening and qualifying aptitude test,goodnight.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
solidman59: They aren't doing any such nonsense like going to people's primary schools. That's an irrelevant contribution because we didn't even submit our first school leaving certs. The list might still take a while frm my sources, maybe next week cuz I've been told it's been withheld cuz of the just concluded OPV conference. Onward together guys
.but u submitted d name of the school(s) u attended with dates,hmmmmm,lets just pray .........,d certs.ar nt d only instrument dey can use to checkmate if dey want,dey can just decide to check ur school records,because u must attend a particular school before dey give u any certificate,I dnt mean any harm,is just dat dey can do it if dey desire,dia ar special inteligence corps dat can perfectly do that.Goodluck while we wait for the list.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by engroke(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
My God i pray NN release the list this first week of september with my name on it...........ijn
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Are you all ready?? ......how prepared are you to serve my father's job??

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wishing you all the best of luck

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 2:15am On Sep 01, 2013
May this new month bring unto us favor and testimonies. As we work with our hands, may God crown all our efforts with positive results and may we recover speedily all that we have lost from the beginning of the year. Happy new month prospective officers.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by zinylizzy(f): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire: May this new month bring unto us favor and testimonies. As we work with our hands, may God crown all our efforts with positive results and may we recover speedily all that we have lost from the beginning of the year. Happy new month prospective officers.
Amen! U've been a source of inspiration to many here.God bless u!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire: May this new month bring unto us favor and testimonies. As we work with our hands, may God crown all our efforts with positive results and may we recover speedily all that we have lost from the beginning of the year. Happy new month prospective officers.
Amen
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2013
AMEN!!! ONWARD TOGETHER!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month to all,May we never lack anything that God can offer us including this NN DSSC 22 Recruitment offer.As we enter the fourth quarter of the year,I see a smilling and happy updates here before this week runsoff.Happy new month.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oscaroshar(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2013
wish u same.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by engroke(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
amin ni oruko jesu.......
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
. Amen bro. GOD bless you. ONWARD TOGETHER....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Chukzy001(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
nnesochim: Dear NN hopefuls,this is the first time i am commenting here ever since this thread was created,but i am somehow pushed to comment now because of what i observed yesterday,One of my uncles who is a headmaster in a primary school said that they (NA/NN) ar going to schools to verify first school leaving certificates and from their trace the real age of succesful applicants that passed the exam.though NA havnt written any yet.Pls this is just my own little contribution.
º°˚˚˚°ºнaħaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎ story that touches... If they are doin dat now, ђã†̥ would they do during the period afta d interview b4 d main list is out (ones 2 train in NDA)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here