Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (381949 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Asekhaen(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gbannnn Gbaaannnnnn....kra krah ( Gun cocks!)...War Start!....

Thum...!

Gboza...!

Gbi shan....!

i b dey observe o, but una no go kill person wit lauf! All d same, lets b realistic! its nt a do or die affair, if we ar selectd, gud. if odawise, life goes on! ONWARD 2GEDA 4VER JARE!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by lummyguy: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mimzy is a gud girl na those pple she jes 1 help out..me am only punishing her for supporting dere ignorance ni jare..grin

Expect d list dis Friday!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by solidman59(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
O boy see wetin joblessness de cause. As work no de ppl come here come de quarrel over list wey nobody get clue wen e go come out. No matter what you all say, the list will come out only when it will. so stop arguing. Abeg NN make una bring d list fast b4 guys and girls go tear each other apart.... Real signs of endtime here
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oluamid(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why wait for the list when we can create our own list here on this thread. Abeg fill in your names jare.

Etc.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Galads:
WHO IS THIS MIMZY? Just went thru her profile and all her comments are strictly on the NN, NA and NAF. Meaning she wanna join the force by all means.actually the first female I have seen that really loves the military this much.she sure has lever. I wanna meet her....
Guy talk true. What did you see? A beautiful lady? Your tone don change. grin
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
@mimzy please, abeg, no fall for their trap. grin
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mimzy007(f): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hian! Lummyman no go kill me.haha!
Galad,its true passion for it that drives me.I've been waiting for this even before I got into the Uni,imagine my anger when I heard NDA was taking female RC's 2yrs ago. God help us
Hahaha! Emmanuel no worry,I can't fall for any trap.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bros i dey feel u man,ur head is der.
oluamid: Why wait for the list when we can create our own list here on this thread. Abeg fill in your names jare.

Etc.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mimzy dear,baby u fineee o,wat a wonderful couple we will make....if u jst gree for me now gbam the list go comot!gbam our names go dey der!so no waste tym o
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mimzy007(f): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chinekeeee! Hahaha But my dear if I gree dat one mean say na for Bf/Gf I go end.dem no dey gree for NN couple. Not to worry NAF go take me,in dat case e go work.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
With GOD within me and by my sides, my name is on the list. Watch out for my commissioning ceremony.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Galads(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
mimzy007: Chinekeeee! Hahaha But my dear if I gree dat one mean say na for Bf/Gf I go end.dem no dey gree for NN couple. Not to worry NAF go take me,in dat case e go work.
see girl way I day eye since, you don day give another person green lite. Make una no try me o, b4 I call dele joseph make them no release the list this friday till nxtweek again.lol

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mimzy007(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Oga abeg oo, no vex.hahaha!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mcfrank88: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
I say again.... Nothing is coming out this Friday.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
mcfrank88: I say again.... Nothing is coming out this Friday.
When should we expect the list.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Kaxxy(f): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
solidman59: O boy see wetin joblessness de cause. As work no de ppl come here come de quarrel over list wey nobody get clue wen e go come out. No matter what you all say, the list will come out only when it will. so stop arguing. Abeg NN make una bring d list fast b4 guys and girls go tear each other apart.... Real signs of endtime here
I taya ooo,na real signs of endtime ma broda
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 5:46am On Sep 05, 2013
You mean it?so dem no dey gree for NN couple?
mimzy007: Chinekeeee! Hahaha But my dear if I gree dat one mean say na for Bf/Gf I go end.dem no dey gree for NN couple. Not to worry NAF go take me,in dat case e go work.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Chairman abeg o
Galads: see girl way I day eye since, you don day give another person green lite. Make una no try me o, b4 I call dele joseph make them no release the list this friday till nxtweek again.lol
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tenderlaw(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2013
Point of correction, pls mimzy. The Navy does not allow marriage between officers and ratings; if it happens one of them has to immediately volunteer to leave d force. However, they allow rating-rating or officer-officer marriages. I have personnally witnessed several. This is just for d information, correction and guidance of all intending officers.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2013
tenderlaw: Point of correction, pls mimzy. The Navy does not allow marriage between officers and ratings; if it happens one of them has to immediately volunteer to leave d force. However, they allow rating-rating or officer-officer marriages. I have personnally witnessed several. This is just for d information, correction and guidance of all intending officers.
You are not sure,Take time to look at the harmonised terms and conditions of service(HTACOS) as at 2012 signed by Oluseyi Petinrin former CDS,u wl see they started categorically that it is an offence for an officer of any of the tri-services to marry another officer for 'the purpose of retirement benefits' and other reasons best known to them,I dnt know their reasons but it was stated their clean and clear,So even airforce cannot marry army talk more of navy marrying army or another naval officer.I can be corrected but dats what i saw their.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Viruschobi(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2013
You guys r here!!! When i checked my name last nyt on the list @navy town... I was home oh.. Relaxin wen a call camein(it was ma sponsor). He shouted dat dint i no dat d medicals wud be coming up 10th of this month? Dat i shud go and confirm ma name @d board so i prep for porthacourt.. Na so i rush Oº°˚˚˚°º.tankgod i geh car. Saddly wen i got dere it was only 300 names and my name was nt their... I started reviewing the names nd noticed it was mainly hausa's only. Only abt 10east 10south 10west d rest NORTH... In ang recalled i dnt ve a car! Neither did i ve a sponsor nd i dint go out dat nyt... Jeez i was happy it was a dream... Make una no vex na prayer i jos finish... =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) ...

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mcfrank88: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
When should we expect the list.
Oga Emmanuel, wen d list is com'n out ild send u a personal message. But for nw my Oga didn't say anyfyn lyk Friday that y I can confidently write on dis thread its nt com'n out 2mao. Tnkz
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mimzy007(f): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2013
tenderlaw: Point of correction, pls mimzy. The Navy does not allow marriage between officers and ratings; if it happens one of them has to immediately volunteer to leave d force. However, they allow rating-rating or officer-officer marriages. I have personnally witnessed several. This is just for d information, correction and guidance of all intending officers.
U are actually correct.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mimzy007(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2013
nnesochim: You are not sure,Take time to look at the harmonised terms and conditions of service(HTACOS) as at 2012 signed by Oluseyi Petinrin former CDS,u wl see they started categorically that it is an offence for an officer of any of the tri-services to marry another officer for 'the purpose of retirement benefits' and other reasons best known to them,I dnt know their reasons but it was stated their clean and clear,So even airforce cannot marry army talk more of navy marrying army or another naval officer.I can be corrected but dats what i saw their.
But why would one Marry another officer & retire all for benefits,Na wa for pple.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oraphael777(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am happy to hear sweet speeches hear...... May God bless all those who have helped us to follow NN news concerning the list. This is just the first real screening...... How will the second screening be.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tenderlaw(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
nnesochim: You are not sure,Take time to look at the harmonised terms and conditions of service(HTACOS) as at 2012 signed by Oluseyi Petinrin former CDS,u wl see they started categorically that it is an offence for an officer of any of the tri-services to marry another officer for 'the purpose of retirement benefits' and other reasons best known to them,I dnt know their reasons but it was stated their clean and clear,So even airforce cannot marry army talk more of navy marrying army or another naval officer.I can be corrected but dats what i saw their.
Sadly, this is why people with genuine info are afraid of posting it here. How can u start by saying I am not sure of what I am saying? I spoke from my observation of what I have seen with my own eyes, having done my service with the navy and interacted with both officers and ratings from OS to Cdre. I may not know what d book says, but I'm very sure of what my eyes have seen. Well, I'm sorry for intruding in your discussion. Forgive me. It won't happen again.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mimzy007(f): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
tenderlaw:
Sadly, this is why people with genuine info are afraid of posting it here. How can u start by saying I am not sure of what I am saying? I spoke from my observation of what I have seen with my own eyes, having done my service with the navy and interacted with both officers and ratings from OS to Cdre. I may not know what d book says, but I'm very sure of what my eyes have seen. Well, I'm sorry for intruding in your discussion. Forgive me. It won't happen again.
Tenderlaw abeg don't be offended, you are right about officers & Ratings not getting married. I just assumed the officer & officer (be it within NN,NA or NAF) thing doesn't work coz I have never seen a couple like dat,its always mix. & I'm sure u have enlighted a lot of pple.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by BetaTM: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls kindly oblige me a link to the newly HTACOS.I'm interested especially on the marriage issue. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by BetaTM: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
tenderlaw:
You don't av to be offended bro, d guy specifically quoted from the newly harmonised terms and conditions of service which was signed into law last year (2012).
I'm not certain if he's right but if he is, then the law can only be effected after the signing of the HTACOS. This doesn't defeat ur argument that such marriages av taken place before October 2012.
Pls issues like this should only be intellectualy contested with facts and(or) law and not otherwise resorting to resentment.thanks for ur contribution bro.

God bless us all
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Louis007: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
BetaTM:
You don't av to be offended bro, d guy specifically quoted from the newly harmonised terms and conditions of service which was signed into law last year (2012).
I'm not certain if he's right but if he is, then the law can only be effected after the signing of the HTACOS. This doesn't defeat ur argument that such marriages av taken place before October 2012.
Pls issues like this should only be intellectualy contested with facts and(or) law and not otherwise resorting to resentment.thanks for ur contribution bro.

God bless us all

Okay, I tink we'r done with the argument abt #MARRIAGE! NEXT»Is CHILDREN! How many Children are we allowed to hv as a officers
1, 2 Go.........Oya make una start!
END TIME Tinz Now a commodore! Pretty close
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nawa oo. So this waiting game is still on. Its unfair how some people collected our money and can not even give us common update. Anyway, maybe my name never enter sha cos that's d only condition on which dis list will be released. Una better tell una godfathers to include my name now if not my Godfather no go let them release dis list

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here