Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (382788 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by pman06(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
sir willy: This thread sef.
Few dey quarrel.
Some dey separate.
Most of us dey wait.
I just dey laugh.
#ONWARDTOGETHER

Good for you, since you no belong to any of the first 3 groups, i congratulate you.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oraphael777(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Assuming NN recruiting officers are monitoring this forum....... ?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
kwajay1:

Truth of the matter is that this 3.2km race is a necessity only in Army SSC screening unlike in Navy. During the last Navy dssc Screening, everybody ran and everybody completed the race. No one was screened because he/she didnt finish before time. The only thing they did was just to classify you guyz as you arrive eg. first five mins, Next five mins, next five mins etc etc. but make sure you practice to keep fit
. Thank. You very much for ur contribution. But please, do u know exactly the distance that was covered by the NN guys b4 the classification according to arrival? Since the 3.2km race is for the NA ssc. ONWARD TOGETHER...................................
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Glamourplus: 4:17am On Sep 13, 2013
Human beings speak time, God speaks
eternity.
Those who have no hope want momentary gratification.
Many faint before the manifestation of
their testimony. (Gal. 6:9) BUT THAT WILL NOT BE YOUR PORTION, in Jesus' name.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Glamourplus: Human beings speak time, God speaks
eternity.
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2013
Glamourplus: Human beings speak time, God speaks
eternity.
. Amen. ONWARD TOGETHER.......................
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
oraphael777: Assuming NN recruiting officers are monitoring this forum....... ?
Dey wud av released d names bt infortunately dey ar nt, ad again dis is a faceless forum,again freedom of speech is alwed,u cn air wat u feel like ad any snxible individual wud go av a re think,so if individuals ar voicn out deir mood it bcs of NN lapses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Kaxxy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin This Navy sef,we sha dey await the almighty list.ONWARD TOGETHER!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
undecided Hmmm. grin .
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Calyb(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Na now i knw say na reeeal ONWARD TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by wealthkata: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Calyb: Na now i knw say na reeeal ONWARD TOGETHER.
y?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by engroke(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Eeehyah! Everybody don tire, me just dey wonder sha because onward together want turn onward forever .......God is control

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Joshimenu: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Onward forever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
I av already gotten a job with Lagos State Materials testing Laboratory, ................. NN keep posting people.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by blackcrux(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dennis Clark: Pls who knws hwmuch is involved for fresh officers ?
They earn from N250,000 monthly as basic excluding other allowances.This is smth I know for sure
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DoubleFaith(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
blackcrux: They earn from N250,000 monthly as basic excluding other allowances.This is smth I know for sure

LOL
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
blackcrux: They earn from N250,000 monthly as basic excluding other allowances.This is smth I know for sure
Is it for all officers or some professionals because i hav heard 185k,even 195k from different sources
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by zinaunreal(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
kwajay1:

Truth of the matter is that this 3.2km race is a necessity only in Army SSC screening unlike in Navy. During the last Navy dssc Screening, everybody ran and everybody completed the race. No one was screened because he/she didnt finish before time. The only thing they did was just to classify you guyz as you arrive eg. first five mins, Next five mins, next five mins etc etc. but make sure you practice to keep fit

Army SSC? What about Army DSSC is the 3.2Km also a necessity? Because they got a lot of aged professionals who definitely aren't ready to run that race but got the brains. Like medical doctors smiley
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2013
zinaunreal:

Army SSC? What about Army DSSC is the 3.2Km also a necessity? Because they got a lot of aged professionals who definitely aren't ready to run that race but got the brains. Like medical doctors smiley

Really i dont know about army dssc but i want to believe its like dat of Navy dssc.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by last4eva(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2013
sir willy: This thread sef.
Few dey quarrel.
Some dey separate.
Most of us dey wait.
I just dey laugh.
#ONWARDTOGETHER
its not really funny, is it?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2013
zinaunreal:

If running is a criteria for qualification and dey cannot run,den let them forget about the NN or NA face other areas dat they ar needed.All i know is dat one should be fit,if u did nt cut ur age marginally ie reduce ur age and d age u declared is reflective of u den u should be able to partake in all processes......
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2013
Na wa for dis NN pple nd even NA,is dis the value they have placed on Nigerian graduates so they understand that we are so jobless to the extent that they can delay a screening list for an exam we wrote almost 2 mnths ago for as long as they desire..dis is rubbish,wat an unfortunate country we belong to i pray nd hope that we all get jobs before dis unserious pple release their obviously very bias list,if not for joblessness who will sincerely want to go nd do soldier work where you will not even be in control of ur life nd time..am so Pissed thunder fire NN..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Jocyman: Na wa for dis NN pple nd even NA,is dis the value they have placed on Nigerian graduates so they understand that we are so jobless to the extent that they can delay a screening list for an exam we wrote almost 2 mnths ago for as long as they desire..dis is rubbish,wat an unfortunate country we belong to i pray nd hope that we all get jobs before dis unserious pple release their obviously very bias list,if not for joblessness who will sincerely want to go nd do soldier work where you will not even be in control of ur life nd time..am so Pissed thunder fire NN..
May the same thunder drive you from NN and position you for a better job because it's not your career niche.
The military is for the patient and not for those who faint and give up hope. Never sheathe thy sword in times of war. The war we are fighting now is patience. BE PATIENT MY PEOPLE. The list will be out soon. Just prepare yourself and plan instead of complaining. ONWARD TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2013
My brother i don tire..
emmanuel4fire:
May the same thunder drive you from NN and position you for a better job because it's not your career niche.
The military is for the patient and not for those who faint and give up hope. Never sheathe thy sword in times of war. The war we are fighting now is patience. BE PATIENT MY PEOPLE. The list will be out soon. Just prepare yourself and plan instead of complaining. ONWARD TOGETHER.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Emma 4 where military men dey get patience,no b troop beat deir commander,Emma it gud 2 b diplomatic bt dat does nt mean u shud shy away frm d truth,NN ad NA av bleeped up dis year,ad dat wat it leadn 2 sm people annoyance,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2013
General emperor: Emma 4 where military men dey get patience,no b troop beat deir commander,Emma it gud 2 b diplomatic bt dat does nt mean u shud shy away frm d truth,NN ad NA av bleeped up dis year,ad dat wat it leadn 2 sm people annoyance,
I understand my brother. I know that it's not easy. Um! LETS JUST BE PATIENT WITH THEM. I know that very soon we shall have course to testify. ONWARD TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2013
Jocyman: My brother i don tire..
My bro. Do not be tired. Just try as much as possible to keep fit on daily basis. We are going there by God's special grace to bring changes and value into the system. ONWARD TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
For those who are tired and who feel all hope and plan has failed this year. I got a good news for you. Can you remember this song?
DON'T GIVE UP, IT'S NOT OVER
WHEN YOU GIVE UP, THEN IT'S OVER.
TROUBLE NOT YOUR HEART, DO GIVE UP YOUR FAITH.
EVEN WHEN YOU FAIL, ITS NOT OVER.
You may think that so many of your plans have failed. You may think that so many of your friends are far ahead of you in life. But, have you thought of this? You are alive.
In life, traffic ( hold up) is permitted. Don't worry my friend. A time will come when you will meet your friends at traffic point, and not just that alone you will exceed them because in your own route there is no hold up. Some will even go through trafficless route. I mean some will fly. I know you might think the walking and race is slow for you. But, don't worry, cheer up. A time will come that you will remember your pain no more.
Keep lifting the weight of life. It may pain you when lifting. But, don't worry very soon your muscles will expand, your chest and arms will come up. Those who beat and slap you will soon be scared of your look.
Remember, in life traffic is allowed. Keep doing that which you are doing. Keep adding values to lives. Very soon values will embrace you. As within,so without.
CHEER UP! MY BROTHER, CHEER UP!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
ONWARD TOGETHER.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Oga Emma nice1,ONWARD TOGETHER
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DoubleFaith(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bless you Emmy!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Oga Emma your are a wonderful person the world needs more of your type God bless you...no worry i go start my press-up again tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Jocyman: Na wa for dis NN pple nd even NA,is dis the value they have placed on Nigerian graduates so they understand that we are so jobless to the extent that they can delay a screening list for an exam we wrote almost 2 mnths ago for as long as they desire..dis is rubbish,wat an unfortunate country we belong to i pray nd hope that we all get jobs before dis unserious pple release their obviously very bias list,if not for joblessness who will sincerely want to go nd do soldier work where you will not even be in control of ur life nd time..am so Pissed thunder fire NN..
hahahahaha, i feel u bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.