Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (382235 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2013
O'steve:
Pls anybody with soft copy of compedium of past questions for short service shld share it. Thanks

I don‘t have copy of past questions but i think this will help. It is format used last year
A sort of use of English(2comprehensions,lexis & structure-words wt same consonant sounds,nearest in meaning,opposite in meaning,e.t.c. ), Mathematics( you solve all without calculator), General paper(current affairs,sports,economics,aeronautical questions,navy related questions,e.t.c).
The questions were not too hard but time given was very short.
Goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2013
eaziana:

Please can I get your email address?
emmanuel4fire@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2013
The first image shows your card number and expiry date. While the second image shows your 3 digit pin at the white strip on the reverse side of your ATM. Your card pin is that digit number that you input when you want to withdraw money with your Atm card.
NOTE: There is different between card number and account number. While the card number is ön your card, your account number is the one written on your pass book.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by guruobinna: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2013
House o! Plz, can smbody wit 2.2 in Electrical Engr apply for d Navy. I saw 2.1 as their 1st criteria in their site n some pple ar sayin here 2.2 can apply.House due clarify me, because i don't wanna wast my money, energy n time chasinw wht wil nt wrk.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
guruobinna: House o! Plz, can smbody wit 2.2 in Electrical Engr apply for d Navy. I saw 2.1 as their 1st criteria in their site n some pple ar sayin here 2.2 can apply.House due clarify me, because i don't wanna wast my money, energy n time chasinw wht wil nt wrk.
Yea you can.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Razakipaye: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
are we going to attach any doc
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Razakipaye: are we going to attach any doc
Yea. Just your passport only.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
FINALLY I APPLIED, I HAVE BEEN TO 3 CYBER CAFES AND WAS RECEIVING ERROR MESSAGES SINCE TUESDAY. I WAS GOING TO CYBERS BECAUSE I WANTED TO DO THE PRINT OUT AT ONCE BUT TODAY WITH ANGER I DECIDED TO USE MY LAPTOP FOR THE LAST TIME AND IF IT DID NOT WORK I WILL FORGET ABOUT THE APPLICATION COS I HAVE REALLY SPENT MONEY AND TIME, TO MY SUSPRISE THE THING JUST WENT SMOOTHLY, I PAID AND RECEIVED THE PIN IMMEDIATELY, I EVEN RECEIVED THE ALERT FROM MY BANK IMMEDIATELY. I REALLY THANK GOD.HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISE. I WAS AWAKE THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, WANTING TO DO IT WITH MY PHONE BUT IT DIDNT GO AND MY AIRTYM JUST WASTE FOR NOTHING, I WAS SO ANGRY BOT GOD INTERVENED. I WISH THOSE WITH DIFFICULTIES SUCCESS STORIES LIKE MINE. GOD DEY...

THOSE DOING THEIR IN CYBERS, TRY AND CHANGE THE CYBER, IT COULD BE THEIR SETTINGS IN THEIR SYSTEM. I JUST PRAY FOR HELP FROM ABOVE NOW... GOD IS GREAT... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: FINALLY I APPLIED, I HAVE BEEN TO 3 CYBER CAFES AND WAS RECEIVING ERROR MESSAGES SINCE TUESDAY. I WAS GOING TO CYBERS BECAUSE I WANTED TO DO THE PRINT OUT AT ONCE BUT TODAY WITH ANGER I DECIDED TO USE MY LAPTOP FOR THE LAST TIME AND IF IT DID NOT WORK I WILL FORGET ABOUT THE APPLICATION COS I HAVE REALLY SPENT MONEY AND TIME, TO MY SUSPRISE THE THING JUST WENT SMOOTHLY, I PAID AND RECEIVED THE PIN IMMEDIATELY, I EVEN RECEIVED THE ALERT FROM MY BANK IMMEDIATELY. I REALLY THANK GOD.HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISE. I WAS AWAKE THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, WANTING TO DO IT WITH MY PHONE BUT IT DIDNT GO AND MY AIRTYM JUST WASTE FOR NOTHING, I WAS SO ANGRY BOT GOD INTERVENED. I WISH THOSE WITH DIFFICULTIES SUCCESS STORIES LIKE MINE. GOD DEY...

THOSE DOING THEIR IN CYBERS, TRY AND CHANGE THE CYBER, IT COULD BE THEIR SETTINGS IN THEIR SYSTEM. I JUST PRAY FOR HELP FROM ABOVE NOW... GOD IS GREAT... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am happy for you man.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
9izguy:

I think you can go for HR if there is no other course/position very close to ur discipline. All the best.

Tnx I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by kellyemms: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
I'm currently doin my Nysc and will b done dis October! Can I also apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by LEvuls(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Am happy for you man.
used phone no way..tried 4 cafe no way...its realy cumbersome..am kinda giving up guys.
wish u all gudluck
mayb am nt meant for dis 1.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
LEvuls:
used phone no way..tried 4 cafe no way...its realy cumbersome..am kinda giving up guys.
wish u all gudluck
Um! Don't give up brother. Try someone elses ATM and use it to register. At times the fault might also be from the ATM in connection with the bank too. Don't give up bro.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
kellyemms: I'm currently doin my Nysc and will b done dis October! Can I also apply?
No sir you can't apply. My reason is because before October we should be at the camp for training.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by juddywoko(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls can anyone help me with the Nigerian Navy Website with which I can apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osteve2(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
9izguy:

I don‘t have copy of past questions but i think this will help. It is format used last year
A sort of use of English(2comprehensions,lexis & structure-words wt same consonant sounds,nearest in meaning,opposite in meaning,e.t.c. ), Mathematics( you solve all without calculator), General paper(current affairs,sports,economics,aeronautical questions,navy related questions,e.t.c).
The questions were not too hard but time given was very short.
Goodluck.
Okay...God bless u
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifyonline(f): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Um! Withdraw the money and pay into someone elses ATM and follow the process I asked you to. If possible look for a good cybercafe that has a good server.
yea I did just dat, I used ma sis gtb Atm n it went smoothly, I wil advice dat dose avin same issue or want to purchase d 4m to get an Atm with gtbbank. I av finaly filled mine, tanx to u guys esp Emma n 9ceguy. U all rock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
ifyonline: yea I did just dat, I used ma sis gtb Atm n it went smoothly, I wil advice dat dose avin same issue or want to purchase d 4m to get an Atm with gtbbank. I av finaly filled mine, tanx to u guys esp Emma n 9ceguy. U all rock.
You're welcome. I'm happy for you. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by happy4lucy: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
LEvuls:
wish u all gudluck

My dear look at wat u will do
Any atm u r using whether Urs or not pls MAKE SURE u put the details of the owner of the atm when doing d purchase.

Secondly if u succeed , copy out Ur reference code and pin code.

Then use it to open a page where where u can create login information. After start the application formally.

I pray this will help.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by LEvuls(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
happy4lucy:

My dear look at wat u will do
Any atm u r using whether Urs or not pls MAKE SURE u put the details of the owner of the atm when doing d purchase.

Secondly if u succeed , copy out Ur reference code and pin code.
Thanks,this sounds helpful I pray it works...realy appreciate all efforts to carry every1 along.
God wil defintely crown all Our efforts in this Journey!
Then use it to open a page where where u can create login information. After start the application formally.

I pray this will help.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by basilo101: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
"Transient System Failure" Did anybody else get this type of error message and what could be the solution. I'm using access bank Visa card
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by PeterAruya: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls is gtb d only bank dey r usin?i tried usin sm1 else's gtb master card but it didn't work.pls wat can i do cos i dnt v a gtb account?is der anoda way i can go abt it? I nid ur help house!!! Plsssss
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Tomjis4God: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls someone shd help. I made the transaction and money was deducted frm my acc and i was nt given PIN. What shd i do? Pls help.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osteve2(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Aows pls application will close when?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by funmi4trip(f): 2:36am On Jun 08, 2013
please can someone that has B.sc in Microbilogy apply? Must i print every form i fill during registration?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Tomjis4God: Pls someone shd help. I made the transaction and money was deducted frm my acc and i was nt given PIN. What shd i do? Pls help.
You can call their customer help line for assistance. Go back to the webpage click on contact and you will see their email address and phone numbers. It's better you call them than sending email to them. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2013
funmi4trip: please can someone that has B.sc in Microbilogy apply? Must i print every form i fill during registration?
Don't really know if there is space for Laboratory technologist. But just give a try cos urs is suppose to be under medicals.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2013
O'steve:
Aows pls application will close when?
July 12. Please go apply quickly.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Peter Aruya: Pls is gtb d only bank dey r usin?i tried usin sm1 else's gtb master card but it didn't work.pls wat can i do cos i dnt v a gtb account?is der anoda way i can go abt it? I nid ur help house!!! Plsssss
It's not only gtb atm they use. You can use other banks ATM, but make sure that you use the persons ATM info such as the persons Address, name, pin, card number, cvv2 and expiration date to fill the buy voucher page. After purchasing the form using the persons Atm info copy the transaction reference and pin number that they will give you or better still print out the payment voucher. Go back to the home page and then log in with the transaction reference and pin number and fill your personal datas. Print out the forms after successful registaration. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.