Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates (32373 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out / NSITF Interview In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2013
Hey Congratulations on your appointment as a staff of NSITF.Obviously the old tread cannot serve the purpose of allowing free and unbiased interactions for obvious reasons.(completely understandable)
So Let's therefore come together to share info and updates here...

There's loads of things to share moreso we can get to know ourselves before we start the job.fun right?
let's get started then.

2 Likes

Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2013
its d first time I'm creating a topic.
sorry about the triple posts*I'm so embarrassed*
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2013
I hear they are almost through with collating the info of those who accepted the appointments.

They have also started started arranging for posting.Abuja is really going to be hard to get so you can tell your sponsors to start influencing your posting to your next preferred state to avoid your being posted indiscriminately.

Induction may be in May.We may start in June.

1 Like

Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by bolloloh(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2013
Pls wat is NSITF pls d meaning!!
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2013
its the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund.
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Rooneyboy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
bonjovi12: its d first time I'm creating a topic.
sorry about the triple posts*I'm so embarrassed*

Go to "modify- on that post" and make ur corrections
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by steffans(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
RooneyBoy, u don get ur letter
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by fabulous01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
bolloloh: Pls wat is NSITF pls d meaning!!
here is nt meant 4 u. u arrivd late...too late. go and ask google

1 Like

Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by fabulous01(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
bonjovi12: I hear they are almost through with collating the info of those who accepted the appointments.

They have also started started arranging for posting.Abuja is really going to be hard to get so you can tell your sponsors to start influencing your posting to your next preferred state to avoid your being posted indiscriminately.

som said sept. bt let's continue to pray.
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by lindiwey: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
fabulous01:
here is nt meant 4 u. u arrivd late...too late. go and ask google

Buhahaahahahaha! Egbon,u harsh o..

@bonjovi,u opened a new thread because of those of us dt r yet to get our letters ba?..I don catch u 2day n I go still follow u for dis thread..anyway,wats realy hapnin?am still hopeful sha I pray I get mine bfor dey cal for inductn n documentatn
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by jaad: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
fabulous01:
som said sept. bt let's continue to pray.
induction whn?
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by uzorp77: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
bonjovi12: I hear they are almost through with collating the info of those who accepted the appointments.

ok, people. i thought they said posting will be after induction, like bonjovi said ABJ may be hard O! but na where person go go with this Boko and Kidnap tins?
please are there differences in officer 1 cadre, i here some are Tfss3 and others are Tfss4 etc
thanks for the new tread.
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by fabulous01(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
uzorp77:

ok, people. i thought they said posting will be after induction, like bonjovi said ABJ may be hard O! but na where person go go with this Boko and Kidnap tins?
please are there differences in officer 1 cadre, i here some are Tfss3 and others are Tfss4 etc
thanks for the new tread.
@linda nt so... u 2 imagn d questn. just keep prayin cos some1 got her leta on monday.bt 4 posti, it afta inductio... we r all waiti
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
@lindiwey we need to be sensitive to those that have not gotten their letters yet.
@all the posting will come out after induction but they have already started arranging names.( una know how e be)

there are diff grades of officers.there is TSS 1to 4.More like steps in other ministry.

Resumption may be in June cos d first batch waited for 3 months after collecting AP.

Me,I was gunning for Abj but with this biko Hiram ish and d fall out from MEND and Arewa,I'm really thinking of going closer home.
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by michaelbiz: 5:18am On Apr 20, 2013
bonjovi12:

@all the posting will come out after induction but they have already started arranging names.( una know how e be)

Not so accurate.

there are diff grades of officers.there is TSS 1to 4.More like steps in other ministry.

Yes. Correct. Will give you the details later.
I can't specify the exact salary scale adjustment for this year. TFSS1 and TFSS2 please update me. I know TFSS3. Also TFSS4 update me please.

*pls the exact figure written as total*

Resumption may be in June cos d first batch waited for 3 months after collecting AP.

Me,I was gunning for Abj but with this biko Hiram ish and d fall out from MEND and Arewa,I'm really thinking of going closer home.

Well, no need to gun for Abuja.
You will be posted back to your state branch or your residential location. 'If you don't want our letter, you can return a letter of rejection of offer.' So many people still need it.

Keep you posted.
Great job all of you.

1 Like

Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by afixme: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Officer 2 TFSS4 has an annual salary of abt 900k. wanna knw if officer 1 is higher. Any info peeps?

1 Like

Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2013
Not so accurate.

Not so accurate,yet no supply of the accurate information...

Yes. Correct. Will give you the details later.
I can't specify the exact salary scale adjustment for this year. TFSS1 and TFSS2 please update me. I know TFSS3. Also TFSS4 update me please...Are you seriously asking for updates...?

*pls the exact figure written as total*

Well, no need to gun for Abuja.
You will be posted back to your state branch or your residential location. 'If you don't want our letter, you can return a letter of rejection of offer.' So many people still need it.

That's d reason why I opened this thread so peeps can talk freely without having to worry about hurting the feelings of those who didn't get the letter.(its not as NSITF is the final bus stop for jobs)
So Mr Michael I do not think any thing I said warranted such sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by xtonuns(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pls does any1 know d exact role of nurses,doctors and pharmacists enplyed in the body..thank u
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by alphabee: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
xtonuns: Pls does any1 know d exact role of nurses,doctors and pharmacists enplyed in the body..thank u
we've the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) unit in NSITF, so I guess Doctors, nurses & pharmacists will fit well especially when acertaining injuries or damages due to occupational hazards.

1 Like

Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by xtonuns(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Thank U Alphabee
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by fabulous01(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2013
work in progress
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
hey people,
how are u guys doing?
we will have to be patient,I hear they are still giving out AP.
Induction and postings will be done after they are done.

Let's pray our expectant friends will receive their letters.

ciao
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by fabulous01(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
bonjovi12: hey people,
how are u guys doing?
we will have to be patient,I hear they are still giving out AP.
Induction and postings will be done after they are done.

Let's pray our expectant friends will receive their letters.

ciao
amen
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by sakeo0009: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2013
Hello! Am new here any update in relation to induction etc.
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by Redfox(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2013
i was called yesterday that my AP is ready,yet to know what am offered. is it possible for someone in Abuja to do documentation for you, and when are we suppose to resume, since i need to resign from my present job. thanks for this tread and update
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by afixme: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2013
@ Redfox, it is possible for somebody to submit your acceptance letter to them. I am in warri but my bro @ abuja submitted my acceptance letter to the NSITF office. Cnngrats 2u, while we await the call for induction or posting. Cheers!
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by fabulous01(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2013
sakeo0009: Hello! Am new here any update in relation to induction etc.
once u ve been given ur letter,
wait and be sleepin, wait till others get,
dont rush!!!!!
best of luck
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by tinnie: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2013
Good morning House,
I have been off Nairaland for a while. However, I just came back and have been following this thread which I must confess has really been helpful because it brought back hope to me when I had given up on the interview. I don't have an AP letter yet which might not make me fit into this new forum but pardon me as I belive this forum will answer my questions better. Fistly, I did my interview in August 2011 in Lagos. Please, was there another set of interview or can I pursue the AP Letter with dat alone?. Secondly, what are the requirements if "my oga at the top" as in my sponsor wants to intervene? If it is by letter of introduction what should be the contents and which address should it be taken to? Pls your urgent response will be of a great help in getting this job as I presently reside in Lagos. @Fabulous, I relyy on your timeous answer please as always. Thank you[color[

1 Like

Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by fabulous01(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2013
tinnie: Good morning House,
I have been off Nairaland for a while. However, I just came back and have been following this thread which I must confess has really been helpful because it brought back hope to me when I had given up on the interview. I don't have an AP letter yet which might not make me fit into this new forum but pardon me as I belive this forum will answer my questions better. Fistly, I did my interview in August 2011 in Lagos. Please, was there another set of interview or can I pursue the AP Letter with dat alone?. Secondly, what are the requirements if "my oga at the top" as in my sponsor wants to intervene? If it is by letter of introduction what should be the contents and which address should it be taken to? Pls your urgent response will be of a great help in getting this job as I presently reside in Lagos. @Fabulous, I relyy on your timeous answer please as always. Thank you[color[
THIS STEPS IS LATE.........MANY THGS HAD HAPU AMD MANY THGS WILL STIL HAPU...........LOOK INTO NDIC JOB INSTEAD
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by emmadinoyi: 9:28am On May 03, 2013
I got my letter on d 23rd of April....my weddin anniversary...hurrAy.
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by sakeo0009: 6:12am On May 05, 2013
Any update please as in induction and training?
Re: Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates by prettyoma: 9:16pm On May 05, 2013
hmmm... no time o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.