Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run (771 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by Lilimax(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2013
Boston marathon bombing suspect killed after shoot-out: Second terrorist still on run after gun battle that left police officer dead

Terrorist dubbed 'Suspect 1' killed after explosions and machine gun fire rocked Boston suburb of Watertown

Manhunt for 'Suspect 2' who was seen on CCTV wearing a white baseball cap as police name him a 'terrorist'

Police chief: 'Terrorist on the loose who wants to kill people – do not open your door'

Police officer critically wounded in exchange of gunfire after suspects threw explosives during car chase

Boston in chaos as Police officer shot dead on MIT campus

Both men are wanted over Monday's Boston marathon bombings which killed three people and injured over 180

FBI released multiple images and three videos of two men designated as 'suspect one' and 'suspect two'

Investigators believe they planted explosive devices at two locations along the finishing line of the race

Suspects walked away from the scene 'pretty casually,' federal official says

David Green, a Florida man running the marathon, released a clearer photograph of a man closely resembling the suspect identified by the FBI Suspect Number Two

Investigators now suspect the bomb was set off remotely, official says

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311443/Boston-marathon-bombing-suspect-killed-shoot-Police-officer-shot-dead-second-terrorist-run-car-chase.html#ixzz2Qtm3KLUV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2013
I feel terribly ashamed of my country!
People trust police and whatever they say in Boston, there is no soldier on the roads only police(regular and SWAT) and FBI! Boston police says do not come out of your house, if you suspect anything call the police and we will be there in a jiffy!
When are we going to reach this level in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by Lilimax(f): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: I feel terribly ashamed of my country!
People trust police and whatever they say in Boston, there is no soldier on the roads only police and FBI!
It's pathetic!. Nigeria Police is only after collection of 'egun nje' (bribe). Thank God that the 'egun nje' of a thing is no longer popular these days on the highway. Nigerian citizens have lost respect and interest on the police that is why the soldiers have taken over most of there job.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by Guapo(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2013
In Nigeria, the Military are doing the job of the police while the police are busy hunting Civil Defence guys and arresting innocent citizens. Nigeria has fundamental issues, the constitution should be reviewed.

Thumbs up to the FBI
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by mekaboy(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2013
In nigeria now, some late presidents wife would have been telling obama, forgive them. Do for my people what my late husband did for yours. While the leaders in that area will ask obama to release the ones caught and the ones who are yet to be caught unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2013
When American Police say they are investigating an issue, be rest assured that results will soon follow.
When Nigeria Police say, we are investigating the issue. Just forget it, the issue is already abandoned!
If what is currently happening in Boston has been in Nigeria, I wonder how many innocent people that would have gone 9feet down.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by TableLeg(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Brilliant stuff.... Intelligence at its best!
I hope the second suspect gets found real quick, dead or alive!
America, well done ....

Nigeria, learn!!!
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
This boy on the loose needs to be stopped. He might have a target and might cause more harm.

This is a pic someone tweeted after the shootout with the police. He saw this person running past his house.

Frightening.

If this is the guy, then I guess he got a bomb in that bag.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Killed After ShootOut, Second Suspect On The Run by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
MODS, How does the leading story in the World, the chase of the bombers not make front page. Instead Nollywood's Hottest Mums did? angry

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Police Commissioner Johnston Kavuludi Sent Severed Head / The Pentagon’s Strategy For World Domination: Full Spectrum Dominance, From Asia / The Day Israel Attacked America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.