Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Great Investment With Good Returns Without Physical Input... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Investment With Good Returns Without Physical Input... (482 Views)

I Have 15,000($100).pls Wat Can I Do With It And Get Good Returns / I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Investment With Good Returns Without Physical Input... by RDbusiness(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
here is an opportunity to invest into property business and get a good return without physical input. you can buy a plot of land as low as 70,000naira and watch it appreciate by 18-25% without getting involve in any day to day activity of it.
there are landed property at residential areas in Ilorin the Kwara state capital for sale......the price of the lands per plot varies from 70,000-300,000. you can buy now and resale later as most people have been doing as a means of investment....

NOTE: someone bought part of this land towards late last year and he is selling at a profit of 18% now. the profit margin was due to the fact that he need the money as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Make Money Online / Make Money Through Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.