Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It (5956 Views)

Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Yooguyz: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
mazaje:

Jesus PROMISED those that believe in him the ability to do much more that what they said he did according to the story written about him. . . .No christian can do any of the things he was written to have done(raise the dead, walk on water , turn water into wine, heal amputees etc) talk more of doing more than he was said to have done because the story is a myth and that is the FACT. . . .
raise the dead...ugh? My friend i laugh at you...and "comment my reserve"
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Oloyeagba: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
ednut1: on the contrary am busy, am reading for my final ican exam , y not answer d question na
Why not concentrate on your exams then rather than posting rubbish.
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yooguyz:
raise the dead...ugh? My friend i laugh at you...and "comment my reserve"

NO body that has been dead and buried has ever been raised back to life any where in the world, you are lying if you claim it has ever happend. . .
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2016
mazaje:

Jesus PROMISED those that believe in him the ability to do much more that what they said he did according to the story written about him. . . .No christian can do any of the things he was written to have done(raise the dead, walk on water , turn water into wine, heal amputees etc) talk more of doing more than he was said to have done because the story is a myth and that is the FACT. . . .

Exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! / Why Do We Have Laws Governing An Uncaused Universe / Can Our Faith Work Without Being Prayerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.