Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,903 members, 7,841,391 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil (4420 Views)

Auction! Auction! For Custom Impounded Rice And Vegetable Oil / I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop / He Wants To Resign & Do Vegetable Farming - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil by okomonny(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
I am interested in distributing Palm Oil and Vegetable Oil in Abuja, I need advice on the source of the product and possible advice on take off amount and other operational advice. Your positive advice will be appreciated
Re: Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil by Jcob(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
You are more of a go-between (wholesaler/retailer).

Make sure you get a cheaper source in one of the palm oil producing states. I think a 25 litre keg goes for 4k.

You also need to put transport and other logistics into your plan. Depending on your agreement with them, they can be shipping your products to you in Abuja or you go down physically to handle shipment.

You can start with as low as 40k and make around 20 -50 percent of the investment on each trip.

The main thing is to get the consumer market at your end that can buy at a lucrative price. Production market is easier to come by.
All the best.
Re: Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil by integrityfood: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
call your relatives at home if you are from the S/E or S/S and find out the current price per 20 liter n make effort where you intend to sell how much the buyer are willing to pay for the same quantity then factor in logistics, storage etc. am sure you can get oil in the east generally
Re: Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil by izumcdon: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
Call me on 08037656847 or send mail on izumacualay@yahoo.com
Re: Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil by akinvest(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hi, call me 4 more info on palm oil and palm kernel biz. +2348139566458,bodunakin@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Earn A Huge Profit Operating A Vegetable (Soya Bean) Oil Mill

The present production level of Vegetable Oil in Nigeria cannot meet the demand of Nigerians. There is ban placed on Importation of Vegetable Oil into the country in order to encourage local investors to go into the production of Vegetable Oil. This has made the business to be very lucrative.

The market for vegetable oil is national. With a population of over 140 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large market for vegetable oil. The cake gotten as a by-product from producing vegetable oil from soya-bean is used in formulating livestock feeds especially for cattle, sheep and poultry...............

........The processing plant referenced in this article has an installed capacity of processing 1,440 metric tonnes of seeds per annum. Minimum profit margin of N20, 000 can be made on a processed tonne of seed . This translates to annual profit of N28,800,000. This is another viable project than can be successfully established in Nigeria.
Visit the site below to view the complete article. Click on the link below
http://next9jabillionaires./2013/11/05/how-to-start-a-medium-scale-vegetable-soya-bean-oil-mill/
Re: Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil by ada86(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Call me on 08154395742 for palm oil supply. I arrange sellers from the eastern region for people in damaturu, maiduguri, jos e.t.c
Re: Disstributorship For Palm Oil And Vegetable Oil by Chulluko(m): 5:19am On Oct 03, 2023
okomonny:
I am interested in distributing Palm Oil and Vegetable Oil in Abuja, I need advice on the source of the product and possible advice on take off amount and other operational advice. Your positive advice will be appreciated
trust this surely profitable

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Seeks To Wind Up Virgin Nigeria / Which Is Preferable: UBA Africard Or GTB Naira Mastercard / In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.