Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Psquare, M.I, J Martins, DJ Jimmy Jatt,dj Wazzy, To Perfom In Umuahia Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psquare, M.I, J Martins, DJ Jimmy Jatt,dj Wazzy, To Perfom In Umuahia Abia State (631 Views)

You Have No Excuse To Fail, Perfom Now – El-rufai / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) / What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psquare, M.I, J Martins, DJ Jimmy Jatt,dj Wazzy, To Perfom In Umuahia Abia State by thejurist: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Abia roof tops will no doubt be on fire with best of Nigerian Music acts in the coming days. The event is the Abia alive Youths empowerment concert, organized by the Ochendo Youth Foundation and powered by 2Flame Ent.

Top on the list of acts expected to thrill Abians are D.J Jimmy Jatt, DJ Waxxy , PSquare, M.I , J Martins , Muno and Morachi. The event is scheduled to kick off from 10am on Wednesday, 24th April 2013 at the Umuahia Township stadium and the GATE IS FREE.

Re: Psquare, M.I, J Martins, DJ Jimmy Jatt,dj Wazzy, To Perfom In Umuahia Abia State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
With public fund I guess.
Re: Psquare, M.I, J Martins, DJ Jimmy Jatt,dj Wazzy, To Perfom In Umuahia Abia State by wawaboy1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
chiover: With public fund I guess.
hw much is he paying

(1) (Reply)

Our New Ultra Modern Government Houses / Rivers Speaker Alleges Plot To Assassinate Amaechi, Others / NGF Election: The Intrigues, The Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.