Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Will I Get The Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will I Get The Visa (775 Views)

Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself / I Won The Visa Lottery: Now I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Get The Visa by jredlom(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
I am a Ghanaian and my fiancee is a Canadian citizen who lives in Canada,she want to invite me to Canada this December 2013 for holidays,she is a student and will be using her mom's bank statement to invite me,I don't work either,I want to know how to go about the whole process and is it possible to get the Visa,I have traveled outside Ghana before and have been in touch with my fiancee for the past 5 years,we have not met though but we do talk on the internet and on the phone
Re: Will I Get The Visa by Vicjustice: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
jredlom: I am a Ghanaian and my fiancee is a Canadian citizen who lives in Canada,she want to invite me to Canada this December 2013 for holidays,she is a student and will be using her mom's bank statement to invite me,I don't work either,I want to know how to go about the whole process and is it possible to get the Visa,I have traveled outside Ghana before and have been in touch with my fiancee for the past 5 years,we have not met though but we do talk on the internet and on the phone
[size=20pt]In your given circumstances, it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to get the visa[/size]

1 Like

Re: Will I Get The Visa by chukxie(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
You should ask her to visit you in Ghana. You guys can get married there if she's really into you and wants to settle down with you. Once that is done,the next step would be for her to take your passport and other documents like marriage certificate to the embassy. The visa process might take a couple of months. A friend of mine waited for about four months before he was granted a spousal visa. Ask her over to Ghana...
Re: Will I Get The Visa by jredlom(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
alright,thank you very much I will talk to her to visit me in Ghana once she graduate from school
Re: Will I Get The Visa by chukxie(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

US Department Of State Issues Worldwide Travel Alert / Can My One Month Old Baby Travel To Nigeria Without A Passport? / American Journalist Narrates His Journey Through Road From Lagos To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.