Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested (26293 Views)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
pro01:

You dey mind am? People would always find excuses to justify their foolishness. All the billions stolen by corrupt politicians are more than enough to create and sustain an effective security system for the country. Never mind, like you rightly stated, the billions wasted on bribing the lazy Niger Delta "repentant" militants, and the billions more that would be wasted on bribing Boko Haram members. The country is a huge joke, whichever way you look at it.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NOW LETS CRUNCH THE NUMBERS. LETS SAY NIGERIA PRODUCES 700 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL ANNUALLY ( BECAUSE THIS LETS FACE IT IS THE MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME ) AT 100 DOLLARS A BARREL. THAT IS 70 BILLION DOLLARS ANNUALLY. NOW LETS DIVIDE THAT BY 180 MILLION PEOPLE. THATS 388 DOLLARS FOR EACH CITIZEN ANNUALLY. YOU THINK THATS ENOUGH TO RUN A COUNTRY THE SIZE OF NIGERIA ANNUALLY ? YOU GUYS TALK OUT OF YO AZZ. THIS IS WHERE TH FIGURE AFRICANS LIVE ON LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS A DAY. DIVIDE 388 BY 365, THATS LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS A DAY
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
jerryben12:

You have succeeded in describing the condition using America matured tax laws as a criteria to buttress the consequence of non compliance in Nigeria. What is the root cause of non compliance in Nigeria? The Government of course because they are not enforcing the laws.
THE GOVT CANT ENFORCE THE LAWS BECAUSE THE GOVT IS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT JUST LIKE THE GOVT. THE BLAME GOES BOTH WAYS BRAH. NIGERIANS ACTUALLY BRIBE NEPA OFFICIALS TO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS. THATS THE PEOPLE
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
viruz007: @ Obadiah777 dude just go and park in one corner. PAying taxes is not a problem . Question is will i see the benefits?

Nigerian police i pity them atyms but that's what you get when quack people have the job or are in charge. I ask again what are psychology graduates doing? This is where they should be working. Half the detectives and FBI agents at one time in their educational career read human psychology. I stand to be corrected. Here my police barely pass secondary school and you give someone who has not gone through a psych eval an assault rifle (what happened to sidearms such as pistols) to protect people not knowing whether is a sociopath or is going through a depression phase. Abeg bone. The American police and intelligence agencies are good. From FBI, to CIA, to NSA, to ATF, to all their police departments are good.

I really support a decentralized policing system with each state and it's LG having its own police departments and jurisdictional laws. God bless NIGERIA!!! cool smiley Yes i said it. I love my country though they make me angry wink
PLEASE STOP TRYING TO FRONT HERE LIKE YOU ARE NOT THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN. I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO BRIBE NEPA OFFICIALS TO ERASE THEIR BILLS. THE GOVT IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE. YOU SIR, WILL NEVER PAY THE NUMBER OF TAXES I LISTED. YOU WILL LOOK FOR WAYS TO AVOID IT ALL. AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM. YOUR GOVT KNOWS YOU ARE CORRUPT JUST AS THEY ARE. SO THEY LEAVE YOU TO YOUR PEACE WHILE THEY DO THEIR OWN LOOTING IN PEACE. ITS A CYCLE OF CORRUPT PEOPLE. YOUR GOVT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. OUT OF THE PEOPLE COME THE GOVT.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ypzilanti: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: REALLY ? AMERICANS CAN FIGHT THEIR GOVT THAT HAS NUKES AND DRONES AND ARMORED CARS ETC ? YOU JUST LOST THE ARGUMENT

I doubt you are actually living in America. Which American general is going to turn his country's weapons against the citizens of America? You can't even get the rank and file soldiers to follow that order. Americans are fiercely independent and follow the major parts of the constitution like a religion. If you are really living in America, I'm sure you are living in a commune with another dozen anarchist militants who think the government is 'out to get them'. grin Please climb down from the tree slowly... grin

Law enforcement ain't military action...it is what it is "LAW ENFORCEMENT'

2 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by LordElNou: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Maniac!
samkoro:

That's what happens when one encounters the spirit of Allah and the teachings of Mohammed in its fullness.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by itsmayiela(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
if GEJ can giv state pardon to alams, den Obama can equally grant dis boy Presidential pardon......i jus dey tink out aloud

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by k2kay(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
IMO something doesn't seem right about these incident..my gut tells me what we just witnessed was the practicability of Martial Law and its enforcement and how applicable it would be on things to come in the future.. undecided
#DontBelieveTheHype
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ypzilanti: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: PLEASE STOP TRYING TO FRONT HERE LIKE YOU ARE NOT THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN. I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO BRIBE NEPA OFFICIALS TO ERASE THEIR BILLS. THE GOVT IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE. YOU SIR, WILL NEVER PAY THE NUMBER OF TAXES I LISTED. YOU WILL LOOK FOR WAYS TO AVOID IT ALL. AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM. YOUR GOVT KNOWS YOU ARE CORRUPT JUST AS THEY ARE. SO THEY LEAVE YOU TO YOUR PEACE WHILE THEY DO THEIR OWN LOOTING IN PEACE. ITS A CYCLE OF CORRUPT PEOPLE. YOUR GOVT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. OUT OF THE PEOPLE COME THE GOVT.

I have asked you before: Are the people supposed to tax themselves? If the pie aint big enough, the government should bake a bigger pie. That is what they are elected to do. If people refuse to abide by the law, the government should punish them...that is what they are elected to do. No excuses. If you can't do the job, resign. Many people said New York was ungovernable and Guliani showed us that it wasn't. Even Lagos in Nigeria has proved to be safer than the hamlets in yonder Nigeria because of the governor's determination. The same Lagos where I was always running out of my car to duck from robbers bullets a few years back. Lets stop making excuses for poor governance. When you take the mantle of leadership, you are supposed to use all the resources at your disposal to arrive at a positive outcome. The people do not eat excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Marineetyon(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
My jona would say...we're on top of the situation for infinity... grin

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

I doubt you are actually living in America. Which American general is going to turn his country's weapons against the citizens of America?
You can't even get the rank and file soldiers to follow that order. Americans are fiercely independent and follow the major parts of the constitution like a religion. If you are really living in America, I'm sure you are living in a commune with another dozen anarchist militants who think the government is 'out to get them'. grin Please climb down from the tree slowly... grin

YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT WACO TEXAS ? THE DAVIDIAN BRANCH ? USING TUSKEEGEE AIRMEN AS LABRATS, USING THEIR BLACK CITIZENS AS SLAVES ? 9-11 ? KILLING OF THEIR BLACK CITIZENS FROM THE 1900S TO THE 1970S ? OR ARE THE BLACKS NOT PART OF THEIR CITIZENS TOO ?

AND I DONT LIVE IN AMERICA ANYMORE. I LEFT IN 2011

THE GOVT TURNING ITS GUNS ON ITS CITIZENS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 50calibre(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: IF THE MONEY DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SHARED AMONGST 180 MILLION PEOPLE THEN IT IS ENOUGH FOR THEM TO DO THEIR LIL PROJECTS AND LOOTING. WHAT YOU HAVE IS AN ILLUSION OF JUST HOW MUCH THE MONEY IS.

FOR EXAMPLE IF 10 PEOPLE HAD TO SHARE 1 BILLION DOLLARS, IT SEEMS A LOT. HOWEVER IF THAT 1 BILLION HAD TO BE SHARED BY 10 MILLION PEOPLE ANNUALLY ? ITS NOT ALOT

Dude as I read your comments, I can't help but wonder if you've ever been to Nigeria before because its quite clear you got no idea what you are talking about.

You speak of utilities in Nigeria, so I ask you what utilities? Tell me one utility the nigerian government provides. You speak of tax yet you fail to realise that tax is drawn from income, how many people have a steady and good income and as for the few who do, what should they pay taxes for? You forgot to realise that American see where their tax money goes and get to benefit from the utilities for which they are taxed.

Besides Nigeria doesn't need to tax it's citizens that much to be effective, when a country is rich with natural resources and many sources of revenue, it can afford to tax it's people less. Look at countries like Norway and Switzerland, they have one of the highest standards of living anywhere in the world, their standard of living is higher than that of the US, they have a higher per capita income than the US, yet they don't tax their people as much as the US.

And FYI this has nothing to do with population.

2 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
my broda!!! I tire...funny thing is dese wacko policemen don't even apply a little creativity, na the same ammunition wey dem parade infront of suspects this month dem go parade in front of anoda group next month, ...they catch a fish thief or som individual for som petty offence then parade him for a bomb attack or as som kidnap kingpin. once they start getting too much pressure for any high profile case suspects mysteriously start materialising....thanks to "tip offs" frm our "informants"
imperiouxx:

Yes, according to report, they are/were.

I trust my sweet Naija askari, the boat owner and everyone on that street are in trouble by now. That's even if the police cares about the bombers and don't complain about their unpaid salaries. They would have arranged some explosives and guns in front of him and parade him as their sponsor.

Imagine all the exhibits displayed in front of just 3 robbery suspects like the robbers were going for world war before their arrest.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/976099_11824_558913964121657_1853645255_n_jpg3b05464241bbca49b2d9ea738f318761
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

I have asked you before: Are the people supposed to tax themselves? If the pie aint big enough, the government should bake a bigger pie. That is what they are elected to do. If people refuse to abide by the law, the government should punish them...that is what they are elected to do. No excuses. If you can't do the job, resign. Many people said New York was ungovernable and Guliani showed us that it wasn't. Even Lagos in Nigeria has proved to be safer than the hamlets in yonder Nigeria because of the governor's determination. The same Lagos where I was always running out of my car to duck from robbers bullets a few years back. Lets stop making excuses for poor governance. When you take the mantle of leadership, you are supposed to use all the resources at your disposal to arrive at a positive outcome. The people do not eat excuses.
I AM TIRED OF HEARING YOU NIGERIANS TALK SHYTTT. YOU ONCE HAD A GOVT LIKE THAT. I BELIEVE THE FELLAS NAME WAS IDIAGBON. VERY STRICT MAN. EVERYTHING WAS IN ORDER WHEN HE RULED. YOU NIGERIANS HATED THE WAY HE MADE YOU PAY FOR DROPPING LITTER ON THE STREETS. YOU HATED THE STRINGENT MEASURES. AS SOON AS HE GOT OUSTED YOU WERE JUBILATING. LETS FACE IT YOU ARE A PEOPLE WHO DETEST ORDER. EVEN IN BRITAIN IF YOU GO TO PLACES LIKE PECKHAM IN A SOCIETY OF ORDER, WHO IS OUT TRYING TO JUMP THE QUEUE ? YOUR PEOPLE. IN A SOCIETY OF ORDER WHO IS OUT TRYING TO DEFRAUD ALL THE BANKS AND CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND COUNCILS IN ENGLAND ? YES YOU GUESSED IT, YOUR PEOPLE. YOU HAVE PROVEN TO BE AN UNGOVERNABLE PEOPLE, A MENACE, AND A BUNCH OF CRAZED LUNATICS. YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT YOURSELF NOT YOUR LACK OF GOVERNMENT. YOU ARE ALL CRAZY AND THATS A FACT
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

Dude as I read your comments, I can't help but wonder if you've ever been to Nigeria before because its quite clear you got no idea what you are talking about.

You speak of utilities in Nigeria, so I ask you what utilities? Tell me one utility the nigerian government provides. You speak of tax yet you fail to realise that tax is drawn from income, how many people have a steady and good income and as for the few who do, what should they pay taxes for? You forgot to realise that American see where their tax money goes and get to benefit from the utilities for which they are taxed.

Besides Nigeria doesn't need to tax it's citizens that much to be effective, when a country is rich with natural resources and many sources of revenue, it can afford to tax it's people less. Look at countries like Norway and Switzerland, they have one of the highest standards of living anywhere in the world, their standard of living is higher than that of the US, they have a higher per capita income than the US, yet they don't tax their people as much as the US.

And FYI this has nothing to do with population.
YOU DONT HAVE UTILITIES BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO BE BOTHERED CHASING YOU AROUND TO PAY FOR IT. IF IT WAS A VIABLE BUSINESS SOMEONE WOULD HAVE STEPPED UP AND FILLED THAT ROLE. IT IS WHAT IT IS BRUV.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by KayDee4: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: AND ALL THE MORONS LAUDING THE AMERICAN POLICE WHILE DENIGRATING THE NIGERIAN POLICE, YOU ARE AS CRAZY AS CHARLYBOY. LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM WHY NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE DECENT POLICE. A DECENT POLICE FORCE REQUIRES DECENT SALARY. DECENT SALARY MEANS THE STATE GOVT NEEDS TO TAX THE PEOPLE HEAVILY. YOU BUTTHOLES LOOK FOR WAYS TO EVEN AVOID PAYING YOUR LIGHT BILLS AND YOU ARE HERE TALKING CRAP. TO MAINTAIN A FORCE OF THAT CALIBRE YOU NEED TO PAY
1-PARKING FEES
2-VENDOR LICENSE
3-CAPITAL GAINS TAX
4-INHERITANCE TAX
5-AUTO INSURANCE
5-CITY STICKER PERMIT FOR HAVING A CAR ON THE STREET
6-HOME INSURANCE
7-HEALTH INSURANCE
8-INCOME TAX ON EVERYTHING YOU EARN INCLUDING ONLINE BUSINESSES
9-INCOME FROM DRIVING OFFENSES THAT YOU NIGERIANS LOVE TO COMMIT
10-CONGESTION CHARGES
11-CITY TAX ON EVERY GOODS YOU BUY OR SELL
ETC ETC ETC

YOU IDI-OTS WOULD GO CRAZY IF ASKED TO PAY ALL THOSE ABOVE AND YOU ARE HERE WITH YOUR RABID MOUTH SCREAMING ABOUT HOW THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS THIS AND THAT. YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS CRAP. A NATION IS ONLY AS GOOD AS ITS INDIGENES AND YOU ALL ARE FORKED UP IN THE HEAD WHICH IS WHY THE COUNTRY IS FORKED UP. RANT OVER

Employed Nigerians pay income taxes, Nigerian companies and businesses pay income tax - asx FIRS or LASG. You don't expect to tax the unemployed ones, it doesn't happen anywhere.

Nigerians pay parking fees in places where it is required, agberos are always there wearing bibs of one institution which makes it look official.

Health insurance in the US is not compulsory for jobless people or people under an income line and its not mandatory in Nigeria too.

Who pays capital gains tax in the US for now?

Home insurance for renters in the US is optional but if you own a house, you pay property tax like Nigerians pay land use tax.

Nigerians are ready and happy to pay a premium for guaranteed security. I say this because people took the issue of powering their houses into their own hands and I know they would rather pay NEPA or PHCN than have to go scramble and pay for gas to run their noisy and smoky gens.

It wont take much to upgrade the Nigerian Police Force, they just need to reset their priorities.

* Build proper training facilities (that police school is an eye sore) instead of projects like Dame Patience's N4b office (or whatever it is) and other useless projects.

* Our jobless law makers and govt officials earn way too much for doing nothing. Cut down their salaries, upgrade policemen's and provide them the necessary tools.

* etc etc etc

We are not too poor as a country to have a decent police force, we can achieve this part at least without relying on tax-payers money.

2 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by emmatok(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

I doubt you are actually living in America. Which American general is going to turn his country's weapons against the citizens of America? You can't even get the rank and file soldiers to follow that order. Americans are fiercely independent and follow the major parts of the constitution like a religion. If you are really living in America, I'm sure you are living in a commune with another dozen anarchist militants who think the government is 'out to get them'. grin Please climb down from the tree slowly... grin

What weapons will Americans use in fighting their government.
US is the most secretive and Powerful country on earth.
They don't joke with NATIONAL SECURITY issues.

Shot a COP and thousands will come after you.

Americans fear their government.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by LordElNou: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Be a meticulous researcher and realise that the two most popular religious institutions have been manipulated by generations of a few guys to suit there own political selfishness. The media, through exploits, have only been able to paint one bad and the other holy, the latter of which propaganda have blinded many of seeing its gradual destruction too, with all this gay marriage nonsense and other disguised weapons. Why don't you just cease to be a zombie and seek to know, and see things from their structural perspectives.
samkoro:

Out of the love of His heart,Jehovah created a handsome creature like this in the day ,by night Allah went and stole his heart.Behold the result is,vengance,wickedness of heart,hate, sorrow ,tears,death and blood.The gift of Allah.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kay-Dee:

Employed Nigerians pay income taxes, Nigerian companies and businesses pay income tax - asx FIRS or LASG. You don't expect to tax the unemployed ones, it doesn't happen anywhere.

Nigerians pay parking fees in places where it is required, agberos are always there wearing bibs of one institution which makes it look official.

Health insurance in the US is not compulsory for jobless people or people under an income line and its not mandatory in Nigeria too.

Home insurance for renters in the US is optional but if you own a house, you pay property tax like Nigerians pay land use tax.

Nigerians are ready and happy to pay a premium for guaranteed security. I say this because people took the issue of powering their houses into their own hands and I know they would rather pay NEPA or PHCN than have to go scramble and pay for gas to run their noisy and smoky gens.

It wont take much to upgrade the Nigerian Police Force, they just need to reset their priorities.

* Build proper training facilities (that police school is an eye sore) instead of projects like Dame Patience's N4b office (or whatever it is) and other useless projects.

* Our jobless law makers and govt officials earn way too much for doing nothing. Cut down their salaries, upgrade policemen's and provide them the necessary tools.

* etc etc etc

We are not too poor as a country to have a decent police force, we can achieve this part at least without relying on tax-payers money.
ON EVERYTHING YOU BUY AND SELL IN THE SHOP WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PAY STATE TAX ? EVERY SINGLE ITEM SOLD IN AMERICA, THE GOVT COLLECTS ITS OWN SHARE. ARE YOU WILLING TO DO THAT IN NIGERIA ? YOU PEOPLE WILL LOSE YOUR MINDS IF YOU PAID AS MUCH IN TAXES AS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES DO. SO I SUGGEST YOU SIT DOWN AND APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU DONT HAVE THAT MUCH TO DISH OUT TO THE GOVT. HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO BE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD WHICH IS SHODDY POLICE ETC ETC. YOU CANT HAVE IT ALL. EMBRACE YOUR SITUATION.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
True talk, the American govt is increasingly tolerant of excessive use of force by its police force, get on google or youtube and search police brutality and u'll be amazed at wht u'll find, and these are only the ones dat get media attention or were caught on camera ooo, and I dare say things are only going to get worse...America wch is one of the most democratised state in the world hs a government that is gradually becoming tyrannical...watched the video of the Waco texas massacre in 2003 and I shuddered at thot of the state of affairs 10 years to come, all the govts across the world do is lie lie and lie to the ppl. for the antichrist to successfully rule the world, it has to strike fear into the hearts to people
obadiah777: YOU ARE CHATTING CRAP. THE WORLD BACK THEN IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WORLD TODAY. BACK THEN THERE WAS HARDLY ANY MEDIA. YOU DEFERRED TO YOUR LEADER FOR EVERYTHING EVEN IF YOUR LEADER WAS A JACKASS. IT WAS EASIER TO CONTROL THE MASSES BACK THEN. NOWADAYS PEOPLE ARE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT. PEOPLE ONLY LISTEN TO THEIR LEADERS NOWADAYS OUT OF FEAR OF VIOLENCE. I LIVED IN AMERICA FOR 8 YEARS AND THE PEOPLE THERE ARE CLOSE TO ANARCHY IN THEIR MINDS BUT FOR THE FEAR OF THEIR LEADERS. THE PLACE IS KEPT TOGETHER BY HEAVY POLICE BRUTALITY AND INTIMIDATION. I, PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED NEARLY EVERYDAY BY THE POLICE JUST FOR BEING A BLACK MAN WITH SLIGHTLY TINTED BACK WINDOWS. I GET HARRASSED, SMASHED ON THE TRUNK, HAVE MY NUTSACS FONDLED BY POPOS PRETENDING TO LOOK FOR DRUGS ETC ETC ETC. SO DONT COME HERE SPEWING THAT 'GREAT LEADERS MOLD COUNTRIES'. WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY IS 'GREAT VIOLENT LEADERS MOLD COUNTRIES'

THE WAY NIGERIA IS ? YOU DONT HAVE A VIOLENT LEADER MEANING YOU GUYS CANT BE RALLIED FORCEFULLY TO GET UP YOUR BUTTS TO MAKE CHANGES. GOODLUCK IS A NICE KIND SWEET GOOFY FELLA.

THIS HOW YOU MOLD A COUNTRY IN 2013. WITH VIOLENCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9iGx_KTBPI
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
emmatok:

DONT MIND THAT DUDE. YOU CAN TELL HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO AMERICA BEFORE
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
1,0000,00000,000000000 billion likes ..
Kay-Dee:

* etc etc etc

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 50calibre(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONT HAVE UTILITIES BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO BE BOTHERED CHASING YOU AROUND TO PAY FOR IT. IF IT WAS A VIABLE BUSINESS SOMEONE WOULD HAVE STEPPED UP AND FILLED THAT ROLE. IT IS WHAT IT IS BRUV.

But that is simply not true! In Lagos state, fashola has made it mandatory for everyone to pay taxes, when last I was in Lagos, I got my vehicle impounded and before I could claim it, I was told to go and get mine or my parents tax clearance.

Besides how do you expect people to pay taxes without employment and without income? You don't put the cart before the horse. If the government creates enough employment and people begin to earn good money, they would pay or be forced to pay.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ypzilanti: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: I AM TIRED OF HEARING YOU NIGERIANS TALK SHYTTT. YOU ONCE HAD A GOVT LIKE THAT. I BELIEVE THE FELLAS NAME WAS IDIAGBON. VERY STRICT MAN. EVERYTHING WAS IN ORDER WHEN HE RULED. YOU NIGERIANS HATED THE WAY HE MADE YOU PAY FOR DROPPING LITTER ON THE STREETS. YOU HATED THE STRINGENT MEASURES. AS SOON AS HE GOT OUSTED YOU WERE JUBILATING. LETS FACE IT YOU ARE A PEOPLE WHO DETEST ORDER. EVEN IN BRITAIN IF YOU GO TO PLACES LIKE PECKHAM IN A SOCIETY OF ORDER, WHO IS OUT TRYING TO JUMP THE QUEUE ? YOUR PEOPLE. IN A SOCIETY OF ORDER WHO IS OUT TRYING TO DEFRAUD ALL THE BANKS AND CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND COUNCILS IN ENGLAND ? YES YOU GUESSED IT, YOUR PEOPLE. YOU HAVE PROVEN TO BE AN UNGOVERNABLE PEOPLE, A MENACE, AND A BUNCH OF CRAZED LUNATICS. YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT YOURSELF NOT YOUR LACK OF GOVERNMENT. YOU ARE ALL CRAZY AND THATS A FACT

Branch Davidians were taken out by Law Enforcement, not the Army. David Koresh was given a chance to surrender, but chose to fight to the end, taking innocent lives with him. Whose fault is that?

You are talking about the USA army subduing the American citizens...well if you had any understanding of American Society, you would know that it ain't gonna happen ever.

Your portrayal of the average Nigerian is amusing to me. Indians and Chinese commit far more fraud than Nigerians can ever imagine but they do not get a bad name. White people commit the biggest of all financial frauds. No one says : 'I hate white people, they just stole my pension plan'. You know why? It's easy to point fingers at the mugger on the street and the guy that swipes a few thousand dollars from your credit card and say :'I hate black people' or 'I hate Nigerians' because you always hated them anyway. That crime just gave you more justification to hate even more.

Let government do the right things first, then we can all point hands and say Nigerians are the problem. Nigerians are mostly behaving themselves in the USA where the law enforcement is punitive. The UK is too liberal and understanding of criminals.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
bizzle*:
True talk, the American govt is increasingly tolerant of excessive use of force by its police force, get on google or youtube and search police brutality and u'll be amazed at wht u'll find, and these are only the ones dat get media attention or were caught on camera ooo, and I dare say things are only going to get worse...America wch is one of the most democratised state in the world hs a government that is gradually becoming tyrannical...watched the video of the Waco texas massacre in 2003 and I shuddered at thot of the state of affairs 10 years to come, all the govts across the world do is lie lie and lie to the ppl. for the antichrist to successfully rule the world, it has to strike fear into the hearts to people
EXACTLY BROS. AND SOMEONE HERE IS SAYING WOULD THE AMERICAN GOVT TURN ITS GUN ON ITS OWN CITIZENS ? LMAO YOU CAN TELL THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER LEFT NIGERIA WHEN ARGUMENTS LIKE THESE COME UP. THE POLICE BRUTALITY IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL BRUV. ITS SCARY. THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN THAT LAND. AND WONDER WHY THEY CALL IT THE LAND OF THE FREE.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by mrborntodoit: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
United States of America
-------------------------------

Monday: Two bombings in a location

Thursday: Speech by President Obama : "We will get you, no matter who you are, you picked the wrong city"

Thursday night/Friday morning(1:30am):, one of the bombers was shot and killed,the other seriously injured but escaped .
Friday: Suspect captured and in custody ..

Nigeria
------------

Sunday: uncountable bombings in various parts of the North .

a week later:

Nigerian president: "We don't know them, we are dealing with ghosts , they are everywhere , even in the govt, but we don't know their names" we will do everything in our power to get them . i call on all Nigerians to assist the police in unveiling these terrorists .

Few months later: JTF arrests 180 boko haram commanders (end of discussion, no persecution, no jail sentence,nothing..nothing)
A week later: Fresh Bombings in Northern Nigeria.

The next day: Boko haram sponsors will be unmasked, we have set up a panel to investigate and bring to book these masterminds of anti-govt. activities .

Today: how many have been caught? how many have been sentenced ? Has the bombings stopped ?

Nigeria is a joke , and the people, hahahahahaha jokers...i am one of them

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ypzilanti: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
emmatok:

Mind your business and the US government will leave you alone. I will quote a good American friend of mine:

'You can say all you want about law enforcement being punitive in America, but I have been around the world and USA is the only country where you can drive from one end of it to the other, without a single officer stopping you to ask for anything...unless of course you have broken a law'

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

But that is simply not true! In Lagos state, fashola has made it mandatory for everyone to pay taxes, when last I was in Lagos, I got my vehicle impounded and before I could claim it, I was told to go and get mine or my parents tax clearance.

Besides how do you expect people to pay taxes without employment and without income? You don't put the cart before the horse. If the government creates enough employment and people begin to earn good money, they would pay or be forced to pay.
WHY SHOULD THE GOVT CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR YOU ? CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR YOURSELF. ARE YOU CRIPPLED ? NIGERIA IS A LAND NOT ENCUMBERED BY COUNTLESS REGULATIONS RESTRICTING YOU FROM DOING YOUR OWN THING. START SOMETHING. WHY DO YOU NEED THE GOVT TO GIVE YOU JOBS ? THE REASON GOVTS IN THE WEST CREATE JOBS FOR THEIR CITIZENS IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE PUT SO MANY RESTRICTIONS ON THEIR CITIZENS FROM OPENING THEIR OWN BUSINESS BY TOO MANY REGULATIONS REASON BEING THEY WANT TO BE IN DIRECT CONTROL OF EVERYTHING SO THEY CAN GET MONEY FROM IT ALL. THIS IS NOT THE CASE IN NIGERIA. WHY DO YOU NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO CREATE JOBS FOR YOU ? ARE YOU ALL CRIPPLED ?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY BROS. AND SOMEONE HERE IS SAYING WOULD THE AMERICAN GOVT TURN ITS GUN ON ITS OWN CITIZENS ? LMAO YOU CAN TELL THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER LEFT NIGERIA WHEN ARGUMENTS LIKE THESE COME UP. THE POLICE BRUTALITY IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL BRUV. ITS SCARY. THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN THAT LAND. AND WONDER WHY THEY CALL IT THE LAND OF THE FREE.

Where did you school and who trained you to be so obnoxious, loud and rude? Typing in all caps says something about your etiquette and attitude in real life. If you can't just act like normal people will and f**king type like normal people will, then you shouldn't even deserve one jot of attention around here.

What an idiott
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
ypzilanti:

Branch Davidians were taken out by Law Enforcement, not the Army. David Koresh was given a chance to surrender, but chose to fight to the end, taking innocent lives with him. Whose fault is that?

You are talking about the USA army subduing the American citizens...well if you had any understanding of American Society, you would know that it ain't gonna happen ever.

Your portrayal of the average Nigerian is amusing to me. Indians and Chinese commit far more fraud than Nigerians can ever imagine but they do not get a bad name. White people commit the biggest of all financial frauds. No one says : 'I hate white people, they just stole my pension plan'. You know why? It's easy to point fingers at the mugger on the street and the guy that swipes a few thousand dollars from your credit card and say :'I hate black people' or 'I hate Nigerians' because you always hated them anyway. That crime just gave you more justification to hate even more.

Let government do the right things first, then we can all point hands and say Nigerians are the problem. Nigerians are mostly behaving themselves in the USA where the law enforcement is punitive. The UK is too liberal and understanding of criminals.
The incident began when the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) attempted to raid the ranch. <<< EXCERPT FROM THE STORY. THE ATF IS THE USA GOVT. YOU SAID WHY WOULD THE GOVT TURN ITS GUN ON ITS CITIZENS ? THE ATF IS PART OF THE GOVERNMENT
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: The incident began when the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) attempted to raid the ranch. <<< EXCERPT FROM THE STORY. THE ATF IS THE USA GOVT. YOU SAID WHY WOULD THE GOVT TURN ITS GUN ON ITS CITIZENS ? THE ATF IS PART OF THE GOVERNMENT

See? It's not so hard to act normal! Don't be so stupidd!
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by mrborntodoit: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: WHY SHOULD THE GOVT CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR YOU ? CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR YOURSELF. ARE YOU CRIPPLED ? NIGERIA IS A LAND NOT ENCUMBERED BY COUNTLESS REGULATIONS RESTRICTING YOU FROM DOING YOUR OWN THING. START SOMETHING. WHY DO YOU NEED THE GOVT TO GIVE YOU JOBS ? THE REASON GOVTS IN THE WEST CREATE JOBS FOR THEIR CITIZENS IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE PUT SO MANY RESTRICTIONS ON THEIR CITIZENS FROM OPENING THEIR OWN BUSINESS BY TOO MANY REGULATIONS REASON BEING THEY WANT TO BE IN DIRECT CONTROL OF EVERYTHING SO THEY CAN GET MONEY FROM IT ALL. THIS IS NOT THE CASE IN NIGERIA. WHY DO YOU NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO CREATE JOBS FOR YOU ? ARE YOU ALL CRIPPLED ?

Even a cripple (handicap) is doing well in 1st world countries, the only excuse for not being useful to one's self others is if the person is mentally handicapped which means he/she shouldn't be here interacting with normal people . Nigerians are full of excuses , that is the real land of freedom but they don't know what they ve got until it's gone.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
bookface:

Where did you school and who trained you to be so obnoxious, loud and rude? Typing in all caps says something about your etiquette and attitude in real life. If you can't just act like normal people will and f**king type like normal people will, then you shouldn't even deserve one jot of attention around here.

What an idiott

LISTEN HERE M-O-R-ON, SKIP OFF MY NUTSAC. I AINT GAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) / Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President / Sierra Leone Holds Mass Burial For Hundreds Who Died In Mudslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.