Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams (10048 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2013
The reward for criminality is lucratively high in Nigeria. The entire exercise is a mockery of common sense. What's the role of the Nigerian military in this? How can you be using criminals to secure what is essentially a national security asset when there is a standing army? The present administration of GEJ is pursuing a dangerous policy of carving out Nigeria into different fiefdoms for criminals.
Re: Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 21, 2013
What are they going to use to secure our pipelines?

AK47, juju, ogogoro, sleeping on duty, Ayeta, when some countries are using cctvs, drone technology, trained armies, sensors, etc...

I don't know why our pipelines can't be fitted with sensors and gps technology so that the slightest contact on those pipes by vandals will be quickly spotted, and vandals quickly apprehended.

Pipelines and government infrastructures shouldn't be safeguarded by a militant organisation....It signifies the epitome of a failed state.

Our soldiers should be used instead.... Most of them are on huge pay while sitting in their barracks. We can get them out to look after our oil installations...
Re: Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams by rhymz(m): 5:29am On Apr 21, 2013
seunfly:
My brother u ve missed where i said violence/nonviolence group, just put massob where it belong.
actually, such a sweeping categorization has become rampant.
Re: Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams by frodobee: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
obo_man: What are they going to use to secure our pipelines?

AK47, juju, ogogoro, sleeping on duty, Ayeta, when some countries are using cctvs, drone technology, trained armies, sensors, etc...

I don't know why our pipelines can't be fitted with sensors and gps technology so that the slightest contact on those pipes by vandals will be quickly spotted, and vandals quickly apprehended.

Pipelines and government infrastructures shouldn't be safeguarded by a militant organisation....It signifies the epitome of a failed state.

Our soldiers should be used instead.... Most of them are on huge pay while sitting in their barracks. We can get them out to look after our oil installations...
Reference:

So sorry sir. Who says its about detecting pipeline vandalism. Its about containing and deterring it. Do you have the fear factor of the OPC, the awesome arsenal of weaponry the MEND posesses or the operational and tactical acumen of Boko Haram (to come after amnesty). I'm sure you don't but probably depend on our law enforcement who are neck deep in the problem. And when you pitch their qualities against thise listed for the militants above then wither??

Sorry pal this is Nigeria.

Re: Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams by frodobee: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2013

[quote author=Reference]

So sorry sir. Who says its about detecting pipeline vandalism. Its about containing and deterring it. Do you have the fear factor of the OPC, the awesome arsenal of weaponry the MEND posesses or the operational and tactical acumen of Boko Haram (to come after amnesty). I'm sure you don't but probably depend on our law enforcement who are neck deep in the problem. And when you pitch their qualities against thise listed for the militants above then wither??

Sorry pal this is Nigeria.
I think you made a point though. The system is fundamentally wrong.
Re: Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams by funnyx(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Embracing and celebrating of criminals by this gej govt is getting irritating, from mend to opc and possibly to boko haram undecided
Since this govt came to power nothing and absolutely nothing has been done to reform the Nigerian Police, its all the same old sh! t.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mile 2-lagos Badagry Expressway Closed For Reconstruction / Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A / Those Obstructing Our Operations Risk A 5-Year Jail Term - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.