Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke (2629 Views)

John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Throw Back Pix Of Gej's House, When He Had No Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Eddygre8(m): 5:17am On Apr 20, 2013
[/color][i][/i][color=#006600]

Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by SlyIg(f): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2013
Is this house for his drivers or security guards?
Oh oh oh... No wonder o ... I remember when he said he is struggling to build his house in the villa.
See the broken wires on the nepa poles sef ... Lols...
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Saraben(f): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2013
we wey no fit view d pic nko?
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Dare2007: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2013
SlyIg: Is this house for his drivers or security guards?
Oh oh oh... No wonder o ... I remember when he said he is struggling to build his house in the villa.

Mumu na im u b.Person wey build ds kind house 4 ur village dey struggle shey?
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Kolade9(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2013
The house is okay.....shows that GEJ is moderately embezzling money

3 Likes

Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Ejine(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2013
SlyIg: Is this house for his drivers or security guards?

That's not part of the house. The wires are on another compound. You no see am?
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2013
At least he did not build Buckingham palace like other public office holders. Kudos to him for not being greedy

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by patholaw: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2013
Dare2007:

hehehehe grin laughing in igbo
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Mucokey(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dare2007:

FYI...there's no way I'm gonna believe that's the only house Gej has built in his hometown since after his inception in government house ..(both as deputy state governor, state governor, vice president n now Nigeria President )....think again

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by mancheeutd(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ op i aint sayin u are wrong but hw do we believe this is the presidents house anybody can snap this
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by thelastPope(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mucokey:
FYI...there's no way I'm gonna believe that's the only house Gej has built in his hometown since after his inception in government house ..(both as deputy state governor, state governor, vice president n now Nigeria President )....think again

Do you have a picture of another house? If not, then shut up! If they had said it was Buhari's house now, you would have been singing how modest he is. Slave!
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Mucokey(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
thelastPope:

Do you have a picture of another house? If not, then shut up! If they had said it was Buhari's house now, you would have been singing how modest he is. Slave!
Must any/everybody who parades laptop be now counted as Gej's 'laptop squad'....plzz I need your current laptop number so as to push you where you rightfully belonged....to the dogs.
Ve we all 4gotten so soon when Gej was abt burying his father and the rush n face lift given to his native abode

Moreover, why must everyone be linking any other persons that tries to be constructive reasonable abt relating with general Buhari?....and again why must Buhari be always compared with Gej since both ain't in the same position of leadership ATM
Once again ....think!
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Itoroetti(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Can u compare this house to what even members state houses of assembly are building around the country?

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Nkemtreasure: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Finally completed. Saw it when it was under construction about a year ago. He however don't need a big house but a fantastic account. I guess he should publicly declare his assets.
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
A very modest president leading by example.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nice and modest. Whi needs an ancient relic to feel good?
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by idupaul: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
OP is this the work Abati sent U to do on a saturday .. U guys are fooling urselves .. While U are @ it U can snap patience's own humble properties so we can see.
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Ngwakwe: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
He declared his assets publicly in 2007 as Vice President worth about N250million or there about.

So, allow him to finish his mission in Aso Rock for you to re-evaluate his worth.

Nkemtreasure: I guess he should publicly declare his assets.
Re: Pix Of Gej's House @ His Hometown Otuoke by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
I want his unofficial House,this is too modest to be his house,except the one he built for his errand boy. Even a f00l won't believe this..

How are we so sure this one belongs to him.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary / **The Nerve Of Kaita And The Shame Of Mohammed** By Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.