Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. (6362 Views)

Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue / Man Refuses to Divorce Promiscuous Wife Because Of His Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by prologue: 6:18am On Apr 20, 2013
Having visited many towns, (leaving villages out of it), I can say gboko in Benue state is the most promiscuous. Apart from people's stories, I had to spend some time there when I was travelling n my car had issues. In our hoSt's place, d houseboy was grumbling dt he is going to sleep alone today cos his oga just arrived to spend weekend. Since no one cooked, we went to the road to buy fried yam. As we settled to eat, some young men started complaining bitterly, speaking tiv. I became worried but d guy in our company smiled n explained dt the men are angry with the lady selling fried yam cos she is not giving them sex, unlike the other girl in d next shop. This was loud. Went back to sleep n the mechanic, a young guy said he is married with 3 kids n has 4 girlfriends n the wife knows them all, n they come to his house, n his kids like one of his girlfriends d most. He boasted dt in 5 mins, he would us nice babes or we shouldn't pay for his work. Very good they fixed my 406, (in very perfect condition now) but I kept wondering at the openness of sex matters n grand lewdneSs.
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by jeffizy(m): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2013
I haven't been to gboko, but I've heard stories about Benue and it's intimacy values from those that have been there.

You can be upset but to them it's a way of life.

That , in my opinion , is the beauty in diversity.

What makes me puke , might make you salivate.

@op.....did you eat some sushis? tongue tongue
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by Dsage1: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2013
@op, are they doing it in a decent way?
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by prologue: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2013
D sage: @op, are they doing it in a decent way?
No decency. Even in the presence of kids n aged. Worse than otukpo (called TEXAS)
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by prologue: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2013
jeffizy: I haven't been to gboko, but I've heard stories about Benue and it's intimacy values from those that have been there.

You can be upset but to them it's a way of life.

That , in my opinion , is the beauty in diversity.

What makes me puke , might make you salivate.

@op.....did you eat some sushis? tongue tongue

One thing for sure. They are very beautiful. Was scared n not my way of life
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by Screwface(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2013
What do you expect for a state that People Living With HIV (PLWH) grossly exceeds 1 million?

Don't forget these are the ones that even agreed to get tested for the virus. Statistics puts the data at one carrier of the virus in every four individual.
I think it's more.
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by jam04(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2013
Not surprised...they have the highest stats for people living with HIV in the country
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by Dsage1: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2013
prologue:
No decency. Even in the presence of kids n aged. Worse than otukpo (called TEXAS)

The place is dangerous for a decent guy like you to live. Please if you have an option,leave because you may be tempted to do it and eventually contacted HIV which is rampant among them.
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by prologue: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2013
D sage:

The place is dangerous for a decent guy like you to live. Please if you have an option,leave because you may be tempted to do it and eventually contacted HIV which is rampant among them.

Was heading to cross river. I don't reside there.
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by Dsage1: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
prologue:
Was heading to cross river. I don't reside there.

That's nice! But I heard cross Rivers girls too bad gann, how true is that?
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by McAmah(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
Screwface: What do you expect for a state that People Living With HIV (PLWH) grossly exceeds 1 million?

Don't forget these are the ones that even agreed to get tested for the virus. Statistics puts the data at one carrier of the virus in every four individual.
I think it's more.
Wahala
Re: GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. by Mcfemad(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Op, I disagree with you from my point of view; you actually spent some time in Gboko and you should not come to a conclusion that Gboko is the most promiscous place. I served in Gboko town, though there are things like that but it is common and seen everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Baby / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / Who Is More Important; Your Husband Or Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.