Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Getting Married To A Banker What Are The Challenges. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Married To A Banker What Are The Challenges. (813 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To A Banker What Are The Challenges. by Cuzz: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Am a about getting married to a banker and i hv heard a lot about having a banker wife.What are the likely challenges i wl face? She loves her job and i dnt think she wl like to resign though i hvnt discused the issue wt her since we hvn't wedded.
Re: Getting Married To A Banker What Are The Challenges. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
Cuzz: Am a about getting married to a banker and i hv heard a lot about having a banker wife.What are the likely challenges i wl face? She loves her job and i dnt think she wl like to resign though i hvnt discused the issue wt her since we hvn't wedded.

What are you waiting for? This is the time to discuss all your concerns in a reasonable open manner before you get married. I hope you don't plan to start commanding her to quit her job once you marry her. That's a sure way to invite conflict into your marriage. Major aspects of marital life ideally should be discussed prior to marriage to make sure you are on the same page or can compromise. More so now that you are already having misgivings.
Re: Getting Married To A Banker What Are The Challenges. by butta(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

What are you waiting for? This is the time to discuss all your concerns in a reasonable open manner before you get married. I hope you don't plan to start commanding her to quit her job once you marry her. That's a sure way to invite conflict into your marriage. Major aspects of marital life ideally should be discussed prior to marriage to make sure you are on the same page or can compromise. More so now that you are already having misgivings.
Good point and a good advice for starters like op
Re: Getting Married To A Banker What Are The Challenges. by butta(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
This is the best time to call your fiancee and both of u should sit down and discuss all issues and fears u both have been nurturing before marriage because op if certain issues are not properly addressed and sorted out don't come to nairaland and be making complains about her and making her look like a she devil like some men and guys on nairaland do. after marriage they come here and be moaning , crying and bringing their marital affairs here for people to feast on in d name of am looking for advice after refusing to do the right thing by not clearly addressing certain issues with their hubby before getting married. Both of u should be in agreement of wat u both want .

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Sets Firewood On Friend’s Breast Over Man Friend / For Parents And Their Daughters............. / "Voices Told Me To Kill My Two Sons" - 29yr Old Mother Stabs Her 2 Sons To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.