Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Pls I Need An Insight On This - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need An Insight On This (3491 Views)

About US Visa...pls Give Me More Insight / U.s Bound Immigrants Take Note - Insight Into Border Guard Minds . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2013
Bandeco:
I know wetin our naija dudes fit do na. If i dey "eat" wit dem i suppose use long spoon. Anyhow, i believe my condition wil get better very soon. I was thinking that Europe is a land filled wit milk and honey. Europe is hellish if u come here without paper. If not for that my gf i wouldn't hv knwn how miserable lyf would hav been nw. But success doesnt come without strife and am definitely on the path of success nw in jesus name. @ kennybuda i love ur sincerity. I wil kip u posted in every step wil take. We are planning to go to gothenburg to do marriage registry. She is a native of Gothenburg, sweden.

Nothing de hard for these visa process wey you de pass through now, na fear and lack of status fit de make you think say things de hard. And i recommend wey you do everything yourself. Any advice wey you need you go get am for Nairaland, no need to table mata for so called Naija men in Sweden. Them go wan de form unnecessary chairman/Godfather for you and de expect you to de respect them for no reason, na so dem be. I de for Finland and na so dem de do for here.

If you get any private mata to discuss, send me a private message, you no need any guy to help you I repeat.

Goodluck
Re: Pls I Need An Insight On This by Bandeco(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
dahonestboss:

Nothing de hard for these visa process wey you de pass through now, na fear and lack of status fit de make you think say things de hard. And i recommend wey you do everything yourself. Any advice wey you need you go get am for Nairaland, no need to table mata for so called Naija men in Sweden. Them go wan de form unnecessary chairman/Godfather for you and de expect you to de respect them for no reason, na so dem be. I de for Finland and na so dem de do for here.

If you get any private mata to discuss, send me a private message, you no need any guy to help you I repeat.

Goodluck
Tanx bro. Gud to knw dat u re in finland. Finland is a stone throw to sweden.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Six Most Remote Places In human civilization / Nigerian Police Character Certificate; Help With Validity. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.