Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Fresh Job Part 3 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Fresh Job Part 3 (734 Views)

My Fresh Job Part V / MY Fresh Job Part 4 / My Fresh Job Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fresh Job Part 3 by greenmouse(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
The new designed website job is completed by Greenmouse

www.hybrid-hse.com
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
We have reviewed this website before now. And I can see you have not implemented some of the things we pointed out. Like, your hover effect on the navigation links is choking. To avoid that, give a hidden border-top to the link. And try adding it a css transition so that it will be more soft.

I purposely typed in this: http://www.hybrid-hse.com/abcd1234 and I got a 404 error showing that the website is hosted by Hostgator. Now this is not professional, because the Hostgator guys have a link there that will send the visitors to their website and abandon your own. You have to design a customized 404 error page and use php to include it when a user type in funny link under the main url. I have noticed that some websites here dont have a custom 404 error page. This is not good.

I noticed you used up to five <h1> tag in your homepage html file. This is not good for seo. Again, the drop down menu of the services is not wrapping up immediately when a user do a mouse out. It's delaying. pls fix this.

The website didnt have a favicon, you may have to put it. It does add a professional undertone to a website.
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by greenmouse(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2013
I seek an explicit review
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2013
Ok sir.
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by Slyr0x: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
greenmouse: I seek an explicit review

Are you not atleast going to say Thanks to GraphicsPlus for taking time out of his busy schedule to help out with a FREE review?

4 Likes

Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
WARNING REVIEWING THIS SITE WILL MAKE THE OP EMOTIONAL TREAD WITH CAUTION
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by born7win(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
pc guru: WARNING REVIEWING THIS SITE WILL MAKE THE OP EMOTIONAL TREAD WITH CAUTION
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by greenmouse(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
@slyrox, i will do exactly that. Well noted

graphic plus thanks alot for your review so far.
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by yawatide(f): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2013
I clicked the "login" button (top right), without entering data and get a page that has a "log out" link (when I never logged i to begin with) and an error message that reads, " Email not found in database. The email you entered was not found in our database. If not registered, please go back and click on Create Account to register..."
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by greenmouse(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
I clicked the "login" button (top right), without entering data and get a page that has a "log out" link (when I never logged i to begin with) and an error message that reads, " Email not found in database. The email you entered was not found in our database. If not registered, please go back and click on Create Account to register..."

@yewatide,
Thanks so much for the review, will verify and rectify immediately.
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
greenmouse:

@yewatide,
Thanks so much for the review, will verify and rectify immediately.

I know u always have a soft spot for this lady. wink
Re: My Fresh Job Part 3 by greenmouse(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

I know u always have a soft spot for this lady. wink

Thats simply bc she is a very good reviewer

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Classified Ads Website In Nigeria? / Web Design Training Landing Page / Php and MySQL videos (Php6 And Mysqli Videos completely Practical)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.