Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns (36501 Views)

Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by usayab(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
a1solution: If you promise most Nigerian girls anything above N30k and show some interest of long term relationship they will not wait for you to take the shot yourself but snap themselves and bring to you as early as 6am if you ask for it before releasing the cash.
lol!
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by usayab(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: Rita Dominic a.k.a OLD CARGO should keep her advice to her self and GO and GET MARRIED! angry
kai wawa ne ko?
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: Rita Dominic a.k.a OLD CARGO should keep her advice to her self and GO and GET MARRIED! angry
since I don know you for nairaland you have not for once say something that a human being should be saying,you are always talking like an animal,my dog thinks better than you,even your username "lesbianboy" is enough to tell the story that your dust bin you call brain is dead like a bb battery that has gone dead after 12 hours of pinging.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Input(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
hehehe.....keep d advice to urself afterall we have already seen almost the whole of your naked body in movies ....
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Spycom(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
True advice. There's a BBgroup I know, which has a collection over 2000 images of Nigerian girls nude and during sex. Well no matter the advice, nothing will change. Some girls are plain stupid
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yes, don't allow your boyfriend to take your nakedd pics, bla bla bla!
There's this friend of my younger sister that love taking her nakedd pics with her phone (Don't ask me how I found out). But the lesson to learn here is don't save your nakedd pics on your phone. Anybody can use it to get back at you.
#Just my own believe.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Osuman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
kulyie: including your sisters and the female members of your family (both old and young) abi?this one wey you dey talk like say you dey sure of all of the females
stop insulting people, and face realities, female folk with their fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by ume(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rita does not have de moral ground 4 this advice bcs she is still single at late 40
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by IleIfe2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hiss

2 Likes

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by MeGaStReEt: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
As if men need their permission. Ask Wande Coal and Davido to tell you how those girls took their unclad pictures.
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by vanstanzy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
I really have always respected this lady and with this advice she has given now, i further place her on a high pedestal grin grin grin. I just pray these ladies will listen and learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by vanstanzy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
ume: Rita does not have de moral ground 4 this advice bcs she is still single at late 40

Its high time we the men folks stop treating women as if its a sin for them to have a mind of their own. If

she chooses to remain single at that age, which u have just stated, e concern u? angry angry angry angry

At least St Paul said it that, "Matrimony is not for everyone", (not quoting verbatim).

Just learn to mind ur business or did u provide husband for her and she refused? angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by biolabee(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
LOL
In addition if you need to take a n.aked pic make sure it gets to playboy or hustle and get paid for it!
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by vanstanzy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Spycom: True advice. There's a BBgroup I know, which has a collection over 2000 images of Nigerian girls nude and during sex. Well no matter the advice, nothing will change. Some girls are plain stupid

Very true, some girls are plain silly. But we have to keep advising them and pray they learn reason.

1 Like

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
kulyie: instead say the ones you have come across.nigeria is about 16o million and 7o percent make the female population so stop being unnecessarily stewpeed and sentimental
70%? lol whr did U gt ur statistics from?
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
vanstanzy:

Its high time we the men folks stop treating women as if its a sin for them to have a mind of their own. If

she chooses to remain single at that age, which u have just stated, e concern u? angry angry angry angry

At least St Paul said it that, "Matrimony is not for everyone", (not quoting verbatim).

Just learn to mind ur business or did u provide husband for her and she refused? angry angry angry
thank U. People should stop bashing her 4 being single.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
_
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ehrmmmm speaking of d advise, its good o but what do u advise guys that are sent nude pix by their girls intentionally @ miss Dominic
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by ypzilanti: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Who knows, it might just take a public service announcement from Rita Dominic b4 the foolish girls realize the folly of snapping nakked pictures. The intelligent girls are not doing it and so do not need any advice.

Mark my words, many husbands of our generation are going to have to contend with video footage of their wives doing doggystyleee on the internet. Tufiakwa.
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by salbis(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Take or leave it, Simple!
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Akeud(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Be k...i...a...v...u...l!
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by ifedun2: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Abi o.Who has ears,let her hear.
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by kekilika: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
where did she say this? On twitter. How many people are her followers? Has the tweet been retweeted? Where else(blog, forum, etc) has this advice gone to? So make una no fight una self here. As long as love exist , some wrapped foolishness, Uncladded pix wud be snapped today, tomorrow n ....
Btw in future, you begin see unclad pix of ur wife. What a damage? Smh
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by emmabest2000(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Good advice is second mother of a child , a big hug my big sister :
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by BANGASOUP1: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
gilgal7: what if she is drunk....?
am wet
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by bknight: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
U can't stop an average girl from anything dat is trending.

U tell a girl, dnt open ur legs b4 marriage. She hears it all d time & understands its consequencies, but for wia?!
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by greedie1(f): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
yeye4live: good 1 wat, ve u 4goten I ve ur naked pic too
u do? undecided
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by comm: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
you mean she is not married What's she waiting for?
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Adedayo516(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
toyfat: She should shut her trap and stop activing like a Saintly activist. . . Bloody old hag
Stop activing..yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
sometimes i wonder why some Nigerians are terrible with words,pple here just labeling, its so sad, we hate each other this much, even in another country here, Nigerians gossip on each others its so pathetic and immature.
Re: Dont Let Your Boyfriend Take Your Nude-Pictures – Rita Dominic Warns by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Plesae do not be decieved by desperate bloggers that want you to visit their blogs so they'll make 2dollars,Rita Dominic never tweeted such,@PerezHilton tweeted it and @ritaudominic gave a reply below is the tweet:

"@ritaUdominic: Lol RT @PerezHilton: Dear young women of the world, no matter how "in love" you are PLEASE don't let your ... http:///CBAHeyhiBB"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner / Meet Sharon Ooja, 'Rosemary' In "Jenifa’s Diary" Funke Akindele's Love Rival / Kiss Daniel's Album Launch Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.