Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner (36493 Views)

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz / David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) / Sekem Crooner "Mc Galaxy" Completes New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by afegreg: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Popular Sekem crooner MC Galaxy has claimed that the HKN front man David Adeleke better known as Davido attacked him two days ago in Shizzi’s studio and he was badly injured.

According to the claim by industry source, MC Galaxy, Davido, B-Red, Shizzi, Davido’s driver, a guy named Lati and other HKN members were at Shizzi’s studio working and laughing when suddenly things turned ugly.

An eyewitness who claimed he witnessed the beat down said trouble started after MC Galaxy told B-Red that he (Galaxy) was more popular than him (B-Red). B-Red didn’t agree and they went back and forth. Then an HKN Gang member, who is a Ghanaian artist, told MC Galaxy that he was not funny as a comedian. MC Galaxy replied, telling him that he was an unknown artist, and they went back and forth yabbing each other. They said all of a sudden Davido came out from the studio and asked MC Galaxy to leave.

“David didn’t like that Galaxy was yabbing his boys and asked him to leave. Before Galaxy could react, David hit him on the back. Then his driver, Lati, took over, punching Galaxy and then hit him on the head with an Orijin bottle. B-Red didn’t touch Galaxy and Shizzi was...

Source>http://expressng.com/2015/04/davido-and-driver-assault-mc-galaxy-inflict-injury-on-sekem-crooner/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sue him ASAP. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by holatin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
not again !

davido why ??

if its not a lady, its a celebrity. na only you ?

I pray na rumour aha

anywhere listening to

Rick Ross feat MX galaxy- okokobioko

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mc galaxy started it.

Maybe because Mc galaxy dropped just a hot single "sekem" & he felt he is on top of the world,that made him to be comparing himself with B-red....Instead of him to have gone into the studio & come out with hit songs to wow his fans & instead of him to wait for his fans to give him the glory, but he chose to be praising himself.

14 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by bunmioguns(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
embarassed
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Dammytrager(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Emi phyno
Baba Ibo
Baba Obago
ki ma ladi
ki ma jedi
abasha iranu
Emi Keshi
Baba Shoki
Ki ma ladi
ki ma Jedi
ki ma mudi
abasha iranu
Emi Badoo
Baba Milli
Milliano
Ki ma ladi
ki ma Jedi
ki ma mudi
abasha iranu

grin

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by cutepaul(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
shizzy was what?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by adorablepepple(f): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
See as MC galaxy resemble slave for Davido side and by the way undecided I don't know whoever is b-red or red head or the stupid shizzi or driver lati who is now a bouncer or warrior .rubbish kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by kponkedenge(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
X

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Slyr0x: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na everytime people dey beat this Mc Galaxy guy.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by adsamsom: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
SFG.....
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by RaeMystix: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
I bet they'll silence him with money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by mrvitalis(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
ok oo
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by adorablepepple(f): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Me I know that boy called Davido is a tout,get a good lawyer n Sue there sorry ass

9 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wait o. Why does this MC Galaxy always get his arse beaten? Is he an assault magnet or what?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by ShakurM(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mc galaxy seeing stars after the beat up embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't believe this shit.
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by niceguy7(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is this news from linda ikeji? If yes undecided
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by adigunomomama(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin bottle for my head

Mc Dowell bottles for anybody head even the producer sef

Abeg davido try this sh*** with Oritse femi

Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Slimzjoe(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
I find this so Hard to believe

If its True, Mc Galaxy don suffer be that cos Davido go descend on am with doze Freshly Gymmed Hands

1 Like

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
o

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by kilokeys(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
shame on him

im no carry mixer knack d fool for face? undecided

many folks out there are craving for that kind of oppurtunity

scarring davido's face so badly... u become a celeb

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Firmjudge(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
mstww
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by paulGrundy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Come to think of it, Mc Galaxy is more popular than B-red. As for me sha, I wouldn't find it funny if anyone wounds my boy's/apprentice/trainee's ego, its an insult to my efforts at grooming him. but I won't go as far as assaulting him. Davido you went too far.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by SleekyP(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
SO?

We

Should

Fry

Plantain?

angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by lekinz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
MEN ACTING LIKE CHILDREN ....

Ohga OOooooooo.... Am more popular than u do undecided undecided undecided undecided... Things we did in primary school

Age Does Not Measure Maturity tho.... Some people role model ....

Awon riff·raff... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by klem93(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
This thug life of Davido self shey that boy no dey control hin temper ni?
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by desmondDessi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
FTC

I dedicate this to all Uniben student in the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Sharon Ooja, 'Rosemary' In "Jenifa’s Diary" Funke Akindele's Love Rival / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.