Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) (29517 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2013
Ds woman shld die na!
How many bad things ur eyes go see b4 u exit?
U no gree die so tay ur enemy dey push ur cadillac!
grin
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Artlove(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2013
holyvirgin: Eyaa, may be we should give him an award for being so nice to Awo's family!
The best of pushing wheelbarrow in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Artlove(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Ds woman shld die na!
grin
u well so grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by tashanja(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2013
Nice gesture
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by ajanaku2(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2013
holyvirgin:
Get hypertensive? Over Awo? No sensible nigeria should get a hbp over a dead bigot! undecided

"He was undoubtedly the best President Nigeria never had.” - Ojukwu (1987)

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Reyspin(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2013
How does that affect the road to Ota Farm Abi na Tractor hin dey Push ni
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Artlove(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2013
Reyspin: How does that affect the road to Ota Farm Abi na Tractor hin dey Push ni
No na caterpillar him go push grin
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Artlove(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Breaknews

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by sammmiey1: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Ds woman shld die na!
grin
I wonder oh she dey fear 2join oda ancestors
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by anonimi: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
naijaobi: How i wish it was possible for baba to contest in the 2015 presidential election...I bet he will
win neatly..

Must you joke by force
Becuase OBJ pushed an old woman's wheel chair so he will win easily in 2015?
Haba!

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Artlove(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
anonimi:

Must you joke by force
Becuase OBJ pushed an old woman's wheel chair so he will win easily in 2015?
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Let's give it to this man a beg. We won't value how great he is until after his demise. Then we will start compiling his achievements abi?
Me I dey trowey salute ooo. Shaaaaannnn!!!
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by lanrei(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
tashanja: Nice gesture
with a bad hidden intention
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by ichommy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by smlafolabi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
This act by obj should be view as an act of humility . Pushing the wheelchair of yeye Awolowo is a symbolic act by baba. I will simply interprete it as " eni ti o ba fi ori bale fun agba amu ori dele" person wey humble himself in the presence of elders will live longer. Obj was trying to warm his way into the heart of mama in other to get some blessing at the same time he was being a clown he his. When the story of Nigeria will be read many generation to come Obafemi Awolowo legend will be among so also olusegun obasanjo. A wise man once told me if you want to be great in life,learn to treat women with respect booth the young and the aged. Without HID there will be no legend of obafemi Awolowo so those of you who are saying the mama should go and die are so daft. No woman will pray to know the grave of her son.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by GoodSamaritan: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
OBJ is a unique leader with a difference. A class on its own. None of the Nigerian past & present leaders can do what he did. Or can you ever imagine IBB or Buhari or GEJ do what he just did there at Ikenne? No way! They'll rather see it as demotion. But for OBJ, he won't see such as a big deal.

If OBJ, IBB, Buhari & GEJ were to push Mama HID on the wheelchair one after the other, OBJ would do it best to the admiration of everyone. That's what we call charisma. You don't learn it, it is inbuilt. It is so natural to OBJ. For us in Africa, he is in the class of Abraham Lincoln. They both have so many things in common.

If every leader (pastors, imams, politicians, lecturers, etc) can emulate OBJ, our society would be better of.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by omo9ja1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hmm OBJ again
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by imperiouxx(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Get hypertensive as usual. The awolowo thing, you know!

loooool.... You bad sha!
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Lakayana: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
He is preparing himself too hoping he will live as old as she has so that people will forgive and also push his wheelbarrow.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by ckkris: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
chiover: Baba has proven that he is a humble man
Humble man? Run for ya life!
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by passjamb(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Obj is just being Obj but y'll would talk about it, I admire the action Obj is a great man. History would tell
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Fadenitan(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
This is my man every day,may you live long to fulfilled ur destiny,humble and fearless,soldier of all soldiers,old soldier never die.i love you because no one can be like you.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Ilekokonit: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Awolowo Family: No One Can Fast-track Our Mother’s Death

The Obafemi Awolowo family of Ikenne, Ogun State, Saturday told those who might be wishing their aged mother, Chief (Mrs) Hannah Dideolu Awolowo, dead to have a re-think, declaring that nobody can fast-track the death of the matriarch of the family.

“As for Mama, we pray for long life for her, her time will come when it will come, there is nothing anyone can do about that. We know for a while it will be tough on her because it is tough on us that are her siblings,” the family stated.

Declaring this while welcoming President Goodluck Jonathan who paid a condolence visit to the family saturday over the death of their late brother, Chief Oluwole Awolowo, was Mrs. Tokunbo Awolowo –Dosunmu.

While recalling the circumstances leading to the death of the publisher of The Tribune, Awolowo-Dosumu said: “I recalled with gratitude that when our brother’s illness turned for the worse, the statement I was told you (President ) made, I’ll never forget, was that you will do everything to make sure Mama doesn’t grief again and unfortunately our prayers were not answered but God knows best.

“This is a terrible time for us in this family, our brother passed away exactly two weeks to the second anniversary of my sister and so for Mama, we can’t even imagine what will be going on in her heart but we are people of faith and we believe we will never understand everything in this side of the divide.

“ But a time will come, then, we will all be there and see God and He will tell us why he did this and then we will understand but my prayer as bad as this situation is, whatever that God is saying to us that we will hear, whatever lessons he wants us to learn, we will learn and that at the end of it all, some good will come out of this. “As for Mama, we pray for long life for her, her time will come when it will come, there is nothing anyone can do about that. We know for a while it will be tough on her because it is tough on us that are her siblings.”

Speaking earlier during the visit, President Jonathan yesterday described the death of the publisher of Chief Oluwole Awolowo, as painful. Jonathan, who stayed with the mother of the deceased for 20 minutes, said Wole Awolowo’s death was painful to all . “To me, I’ve seen the way the Awolowo family has taken me as their own and I would have loved to be here almost everyday.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/awolowo-family-no-one-can-fast-track-our-mother-s-death/143659/
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by splashbaby(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Awolowo will never be happy with that killer frolicking with his wife like that.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by supereagle(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
My Grand Ma is older than HID, she walks around with her legs not even a walking stick.It is God's doing.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by nelxsantos(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dis man luvs suprise lol . . .
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Kc3000: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
GoodSamaritan: OBJ is a unique leader with a difference. A class on its own. None of the Nigerian past & present leaders can do what he did. Or can you ever imagine IBB or Buhari or GEJ do what he just did there at Ikenne? No way! They'll rather see it as demotion. But for OBJ, he won't see such as a big deal.

If OBJ, IBB, Buhari & GEJ were to push Mama HID on the wheelchair one after the other, OBJ would do it best to the admiration of everyone. That's what we call charisma. You don't learn it, it is inbuilt. It is so natural to OBJ. For us in Africa, he is in the class of Abraham Lincoln. They both have so many things in common.

If every leader (pastors, imams, politicians, lecturers, etc) can emulate OBJ, our society would be better of.

IBB has more charisma in his left pinky(little finger) than OBJ could ever dream of having. The rogue OBJ would never be in any class with the likes of the venerable Abe Lincoln, I don't know which Africa you live in.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
And what are we supposed to do about this?
clap and shout halleluyah
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by moshoodn(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
tomakint:
Humble? You gotta be kiddin me shocked Obasanjo is just being sarcastic with this gesture, he was never a fan of the great sage, neither was Oluwole Awolowo a fan of Obj! Obasanjo is simply a clown undecided

Guess he's hypocritical then...
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by musiwa24: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2013
braine, why you pretending that you do not know that obasanjo commited many sin. do you think we would lie against him. it is not a secret in nigeria anymore.. go there and ask.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by ylaa(f): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2013
and so what?
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by romanlaw(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2013
So finally PDP has won the heart of AWO!! up PDP!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.