Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral (32216 Views)

Residents Set Alfa's House On Fire After They Found Baby's Placenta (PHOTO) / Grand Opening Of The Largest Single Building in Lagos State.“Rock Cathedral” / The Experience 2009 (pastor Paul Adefarasin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Obijulius: 1:14am On Apr 22, 2013
FXKing2012: To all the haters:
Matt. 16:18 "... and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Whem was d last time dis pastor took time to walk d streets and preach to people d way Christ did in His time? I must say that dis pastor wateva, is not a messenger of God but a crony of d devil.

He dare not tell GEJ & Tony Blair dat they are part of a system dat will soon b destroyed by God!

Pls open ur eyes and stop been decieved by the Devil's antics.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Obijulius: 1:20am On Apr 22, 2013
Emmanueledu: OMG!the church is so beautiful!A wonderful Architectural master piece!!!!
I watched the church dedication service 2day,hmmm was so colourful and glorious!kudos to Rev. Paul Adefarasin

Kudos to rev paul? oh u r right indeed, for dis building was never meant to glorify God. its purpose is to glorify the man and line his pocket?

ask ur self: what is d global reach of dis church? hw extensive is its preaching campaign, if any? hw will dis building serve as a witness to Christ in d most distant parts of d earth!

my dear. be wise.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by deb(m): 1:23am On Apr 22, 2013
searchcorp: mehn, the fact that Goodluck Jonathan attended that launch means he has my vote for 2013, i tell u, i am so voting that man!

This is the kind of brain that I don't like to come across their comment. You just remind me again of how backward thinking an average Nigerian thinks and why we have refused to develop. Chai! So sad

Meanwhile are you organising an election 2013 for your badluck jolastan?

@ Adefarasin, nice church you got there.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by vislabraye(m): 2:07am On Apr 22, 2013
But to build a church like this or buy a private jet, which one makes more sense?
I love the building anyway.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 22, 2013
jammyng: Good! A place of worship for God should always be the best.

that was what David said... God told him to go sit down and let the tabernacle be until Solomon was born. When Christ came, He tore the veil off the temple and preferred to raise His band of radical disciples in the wilderness.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Coolie89(m): 5:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Choi, church business pay o, me sef dey interested *dusting bible*
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by 76Naira(m): 5:55am On Apr 22, 2013
Nigerians fool themselves a lot with the art of religion rather than embracing the act.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by troy20(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2013
Raimond: All the churches in the world can decide to be giving all their financial proceeds to the poor,....THERE WILL STILL BE POOR PEOPLE EVEN JESUS SAID IT!

though dts nt realy d idea of my comment.bt even it were, bt atleast u gave 2 d poor.isnt dt d fundamental purpose of d church? Do u tink a God so great as 2 creat a human being wud hav dat ur fickle, human reasoning?
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by steve13(m): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2013
Chanchit: Op, wetin na...? N13b..!? N1b is £4m o.!

And so? £4m ,what's our business with pounds ?silly
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by silat(f): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2013
@Gabriel sylar or wateva ur name is. Weda u like it or not, thumbs up 2 Rev Paul. God has used him n will cont 2 use him 2 do his work. So if u dnt like d thumbs up go n crash sumwhere.
And 2 all haters, 1 has 2 build a house for God, however befitting he chooses to, shld be his business. So is it beta 2 build ur personal house like dis n jst hv a land n put a roof n call it Gods house? Ppl shld think before writing tins down n not jst because u want 2 comment.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2013
All these peeps complaining do you mean that God should be worshipped in tached mud house? You guys better get a life. Why not leave your houses and go and live in a thatched mud house since you all no like better thing.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by tellwisdom: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2013
How can this yeye building cost 13billion naira?? He dey craze??
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by sweetgala(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2013
Did I hear someone same kingdom principles of wealth. Ooh the bastardisation of Christianity. While I don't condemn these pastors I do wonder if they don't just blow sweet words into the ears of gullible Nigerians.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by zylla(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2013
Is this a church or a theatre shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Flygerian1(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2013
Brb.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by mikijagga(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2013
A quick warning to the haters is that a dog that wants to stray is the one that will not heed to the call of its owner. If you believe the Rock Foundation Center is for the benefit of humanity, good (after all its not the house pastor will stay), or if you take the project for what it is worth and be beneficiary to the good work, so be it. Its your choice.

Your hating will only destroy you, and I dare say a generation. What have you done to make your world a better place?

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by BabeOnIdeas(f): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Father God, I give you the praise and the glory for yet another milestone for the body of Christ in Nigeria despite attacks from the deepest part of hell. You said in your word 'Through prosperity shall my kingdom be spread abroad'...Everyday, you fulfill this word before our eyes and we celebrate you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by pure123: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2013
adami48: thats beautiful, bt d way n manner men of God dis days a concentrating on building the physical church n keeping it clean, if they should do dat to d real church dats d members i tink poverty would hav been on its minimal, just saying o.... Makes me feel as if they dnt even want Jesus to come back

you talk as if u don't have brain......ur govt cannot erradicate poverty na church will do........u pple will neva see any good thing coming out of HOG u bettter b guided b4 God's wrath come upon u.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by fyneconcepts: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2013
Over 10 years building this ediface with. During that time peeps say "make una go build una church now why una dey waste money for rent". Now the church is ready they say "the money plenty we shud be taxed". Do u know how much work and dedication and sacrifice was put in my members over 10 yrs to make this possible. Good job pastor Paul et all we are so proud of u. You perfectionist nature plus God almighty made this possible

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by sojnaija(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2013
slim fit :

Bill Gate is poor abi, yet he is helping the needy. I can tell you a lot of churches mostly white churches that makes sure offerings are used for the needy, they use their money on homeless people charities and so on. The church needs to know what their priorities are.
make findings befor you conclude. i can tel u dat d poorest persons in these nigerian mega churches eat 3 square meals, has cloths and accom plus d kids go to school (some are even courtesy of d church welfare dept). i personaly witdraw cheqs every month for d "free" salary of some less privileged members of my church. i am employd by my church as an accountant.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Mamacita007(f): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
I miss my church especially the combined service in Eko hotel. glory be to God for the new building.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Raimond(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
My reasoning is fickle abi? I won't be drawn into trading words with you, all I'll say is...Keep your opinion to urself, and I will do likewise...not ready to trade words with a Hottentot! *ENDS HERE!

troy20:
though dts nt realy d idea of my comment.bt even it were, bt atleast u gave 2 d poor.isnt dt d fundamental purpose of d church? Do u tink a God so great as 2 creat a human being wud hav dat ur fickle, human reasoning?
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Raimond(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Got some more pictures from a friends facebook page

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by kollyaba(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hallelujah! Indeed the Church is marching on....
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by michtob(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Congrats Pastor Paul and to the entire members of HOTR. The result of 10years. So happy for this.

People criticising may forget so easily - your annual musical concerts "THE EXPERIENCE" is one of the numerous ways you've been touching lives.

"And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." (Habakkuk 2:2-3).
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by mollie12: 3:28am On Apr 23, 2013
BabeOnIdeas: shocked shocked shocked Father God, I give you the praise and the glory for yet another milestone for the body of Christ in Nigeria despite attacks from the deepest part of hell. You said in your word 'Through prosperity shall my kingdom be spread abroad'...Everyday, you fulfill this word before our eyes and we celebrate you. cheesy

Huh? Please where is this in the Bible? Or is it another father God you are referring to or another scripture you are quoting?
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 23, 2013
mollie12:

Huh? Please where is this in the Bible? Or is it another father God you are referring to or another scripture you are quoting?

Zech 1:17

She is quoting that verse out of context though... since the apostles who spread the gospel didnt do so with much in their pockets.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by mollie12: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2013
davidylan:

Zech 1:17

She is quoting that verse out of context though... since the apostles who spread the gospel didnt do so with much in their pockets.

Thanks.

And there's even a big difference between cities of God (which my translation says) and the kingdom of God. She's not only quoting out of context, she's mixing issues.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by dorggito1(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2013
this is church!redefined nd branded

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Daviddeedee777(f): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Mmmmm. I want GOD. To judge everyone inclding me that has not go chrch for somettime.. What's. Money. Propery and cars mean to or leader...people shold try and lisen to poor people. But it doesn't mean they have o eat baad food cos of listening to them..GOD. Help me to do what's right..many people will remin poor while some will be bless more each day..m- need ur wisdom to do whatts right..don't judge anyone my people and all the sccessful one please do what's. Right..heaven is real and helll is sure..jesus help me to do what's right I need ur kingdom
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2016
dainty:
Can anyone figure out why the church is in a compartmental structure, i think this obviously indicate discrimination, love to hear from you guyz as well

hello babe, happy birthday to you and myself, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes / A Nairalander's Court Wedding Reception Photos / First Photos From Eyo Festival In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.