Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Meet HTC One:the Best Android Smartphone On The Planet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet HTC One:the Best Android Smartphone On The Planet (845 Views)

Blackberry Priv–blackberry’s First Android Smartphone On Lollipop / The Best Android Launchers / 10 Best Android Phones 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet HTC One:the Best Android Smartphone On The Planet by zazawaga(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
http://zazawaga./2013/04/21/meet-htc-onethe-best-android-smartphone-on-the-planet/

The smartphone that changes everything is now available for purchase. The HTC One is unquestionably the best Android smartphone on the market right now, and it is available for purchase beginning Friday from both AT&T and Sprint.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Meet HTC One:the Best Android Smartphone On The Planet by DonaldGenes(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Oqa abeq no vex..e qet one question I dey ask you
Can the phone scratch me MTn card
*does the phone cook?
*perhaps I slam the phone for qround...will it still work perfectly..
Can the phone turn water into wine
*can it qimme food

Abeq qo sleep? Leave all these phones abeq....
Re: Meet HTC One:the Best Android Smartphone On The Planet by zazawaga(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
na efizzi,put ur money where ur mouth they
Re: Meet HTC One:the Best Android Smartphone On The Planet by Youngpo413: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Remember it costs an arm and leg.
Re: Meet HTC One:the Best Android Smartphone On The Planet by zazawaga(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
how do u knw prices of arms & legs? lol
Re: Meet HTC One:the Best Android Smartphone On The Planet by Nnamsco4real: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Comment reserved

(1) (Reply)

Transfer SMS From Android To Iphone 5 / My Nokia N73 Does Not Detect Sim / I Need An O2 Sim Card!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.