Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .. (3880 Views)

I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri / An Experience BMW Mechanic Needed / Good Toyota Mechanic Workshops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by chukel(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: .. by akinreals: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Am very sure there will be a toyota service centre at portharcourt, why do u want to spoil ur car by giving it to road side mechanic. I have 2 toyota, a corolla sport and a prado, i have never and will never give my cars to d road side guys, try Toyota service centre, its not as expensive as u think. Ur car is a big car, pls treat it well and have rest of mind.
Re: .. by chukel(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2013
My brother, tnks a lot. Will look out for one
Re: .. by 9icetoo(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2013
There are toyota service centres along trans amadi in ph. Elizade is there as well as briscoe. Briscoe is on aba road though.
Re: .. by chukel(m): 5:18am On Apr 23, 2013
9icetoo, tnks. where exactly are elizade and briscoe
Re: .. by donkene(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2013
have u put ur car in order?
Re: .. by chukel(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2013
@Donkene, av not repaired it yet. any suggestions?
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2013
chukel: Pls, I need help with a competent toyota mechanic. I live in bayelsa. A competent and reliable mechanic in bayelsa, portharcourt, owerri or enugu will b ok. Pls its serious, before the inefficient ones I have come across kill my car. They av murdered sleep from my eyes. Pls help me. The car's idle is low, the engine stalls on the highway, it vibrates horribly at traffic and the movement is rough. Most times peddling d accelerator, the vehicle takes like one minute before responding. Tnks. D car is toyota camry 2007

My brother, I believe you are financially stable. Take ur car to Toyota Service centre. Stop looking for a road side mechanic. But just in case you are not so stable financially, first of all, its good you have a basic working knowledge of your car. Work on resetting your car's idle rpm. When its too low for most cars, the car vibrates at very low speeds.

1 Like

Re: .. by 9icetoo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
elizade is just after the gt bank along the trans amadi road. Its equally close to the ordinance junction. check google for briscoe address. I saw it once but can't remember exactly where but i know its along aba road.
Re: .. by chukel(m): 3:08am On Apr 25, 2013
@9icetoo, thanks alot, i appreciate. will probably try elizade. i also heard of kojo motors, trans amadi too(toyota accredited service company)
Re: .. by donkene(m): 5:42am On Apr 30, 2013
is ur car ok, if not drive it to aba let me give u better electrician,08033743060
Re: .. by autowiz: 2:29pm On May 01, 2013
Just call this guy Okey. he will sort out all ur car issues 08060018388. his wrkshp is at transamadi ph
Re: .. by autowiz: 2:45pm On May 01, 2013
Call Autowiz in PH n all ur auto issues will be resolved. 08060018388
Re: .. by pastorhen: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Love your responses. Pls am having same problem car is Avalon 2001 model and am seriously low on cash. Any first aid measures? Rumudara Port Harcourt
Re: .. by donkene(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
whats the problem of the avalon
Re: .. by pastorhen: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
The car vibrates when in traffic and when you accelerate it does not responde immediately
Re: .. by donkene(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
if u are accelerating it does not respond quickly. Ok where is the car
Re: .. by koligs: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
chukel:
Pls, I need help with a competent toyota mechanic. I live in bayelsa. A competent and reliable mechanic in bayelsa, portharcourt, owerri or enugu will b ok. Pls its serious, before the inefficient ones I have come across kill my car. They av murdered sleep from my eyes. Pls help me. The car's idle is low, the engine stalls on the highway, it vibrates horribly at traffic and the movement is rough. Most times peddling d accelerator, the vehicle takes like one minute before responding. Tnks. D car is toyota camry 2007
chukel:
Pls, I need help with a competent toyota mechanic. I live in bayelsa. A competent and reliable mechanic in bayelsa, portharcourt, owerri or enugu will b ok. Pls its serious, before the inefficient ones I have come across kill my car. They av murdered sleep from my eyes. Pls help me. The car's idle is low, the engine stalls on the highway, it vibrates horribly at traffic and the movement is rough. Most times peddling d accelerator, the vehicle takes like one minute before responding. Tnks. D car is toyota camry 2007

Have u been able to resolve the issue?
And what are the things u changed?
Thanks in advance
Re: .. by chukel(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2015
koligs:

Have u been able to resolve the issue?
And what are the things u changed?
Thanks in advance
very old thread. I solved all the problems myself with the aid of some nairalanders. I got a scanner and some diagnostic items. That was the beginning of my joy.
Re: .. by koligs: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
chukel:
very old thread. I solved all the problems myself with the aid of some nairalanders. I got a scanner and some diagnostic items. That was the beginning of my joy.

So u are now enjoying the car right?
I just got one of recent and am having similar issues
Re: .. by chukel(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
koligs:

So u are now enjoying the car right?
I just got one of recent and am having similar issues
Yea. U can open a thread. Let us know the problems. Then scan the car and post results here. U will get help. If u r in lagos, gazzuz is ur solution.
Re: .. by lonelydora: 4:26am On Aug 22, 2015
9icetoo:
There are toyota service centres along trans amadi in ph. Elizade is there as well as briscoe. Briscoe is on aba road though.

Briscoe is at Izzi bus stop before MTN office after Rumukrushi junction.
Re: .. by solo75: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Where is the best to do wheel balancing and tire allighment in Portharcourt?
I am looking for a good place.
Re: .. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2020
solo75:
theres a Michelin shop at trans-Amadi coming from garrison by the right hand side of the road also one Dunlop (?) coming from old GRA/Amadi flats towards Amadi ama.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2020
solo75:

The best I've used is patcoin filling station. It's along rumuokuta-location road after the Catholic Church. Its the first filling station by your right when coming from rumuokuta.

Those guys are good.
Re: .. by IamOguamalam(m): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: .. by Okosin(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2023
I'm curious as to how you solved the problem. Unfortunately my 2009 Camry is having similar issues and I reside in Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

INDECISION: The Lexus Rd 330 Or The Toyota Camry 2007?? / Pls Help Choose Toyota Camry 2008 And Honda CRV 2008 / Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.