Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri (1741 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Toyota AC Technician / .. / Good Toyota Mechanic Workshops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by MrHyde: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anyone with the contacts of a very reliable toyota mechanic in owerri should pass it on to me. Wud really appreciate.
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by Leopantro: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Get to the mechanic place close to NNPC petrol station at Amakohia, ask of Musa. The guy is trust wordy and good.
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by DECOtech(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrHyde:
Anyone with the contacts of a very reliable toyota mechanic in owerri should pass it on to me. Wud really appreciate.

Whats wrong with your car?

I am based in Owerri but I am not in town at the moment.
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by MrHyde: 3:51am On Dec 17, 2014
@Leopantro, Thanks will probably contact him
@DECOtech, I noticed that when am at 120km/h to 140km/h, the vehicle begins to vibrate noticeably.
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by DECOtech(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrHyde:
@DECOtech, I noticed that when am at 120km/h to 140km/h, the vehicle begins to vibrate noticeably.

Are you on bbm or whatsapp? so we can talk about it properly.
my contacts are in my signature.
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by Coldplay007(f): 6:05am On Dec 18, 2014
MrHyde:

I don't think you need a mechanic for this. Just get your tyres checked.. DO your wheel balancing for all 4 tyres...

Next time, don't ask for a mechanic just post your problems here so people can advise you appropriately..
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by DECOtech(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2014
OP, when you get home, balance your tires and align your wheels. Coldplay007 knows how to do her's by her self and never needs to call a mechanic.

Though wheel balancing and tracking are most times the prime suspects, they are not always the cause of vibration in moving vehicles.
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by Coldplay007(f): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2014
DECOtech:
OP, when you get home, balance your tires and align your wheels. Coldplay007 knows how to do her's by her self and never needs to call a mechanic.

Though wheel balancing and tracking are most times the prime suspects, they are not always the cause of vibration in moving vehicles.

I guess you are the mechanic!
You would rather he calls you privately so you can charge him appropriately?
I guess where you come from its the regular mechanics that do wheel balancing..
If you can't proffer any advice on this thread don't insult those that do..

@OP.. Go to any filling station to check your tires, YOU don't need to CALL anybody to sort this out.. If it doesn't resolve after you've done wheel balancing and alignment you can then call DISCOTECH grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by DECOtech(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2014
Coldplay007:

I guess you are the mechanic!
You would rather he calls you privately so you can charge him appropriately?
I guess where you come from its the regular mechanics that do wheel balancing..
If you can't proffer any advice on this thread don't insult those that do..

@OP.. Go to any filling station to check your tires, YOU don't need to CALL anybody to sort this out.. If it doesn't resolve after you've done wheel balancing and alignment you can then call DISCOTECH grin grin

Yes, I am the Mechanic. And my dear, pls don't accuse me falsely. I have not insulted you or anyone else.

Anyone who does mechanical or electrical jobs on a vehicle is an auto-technician (be it mechanic or rewire)

A technician's ability to handle any job on a vehicle depends on what equipment he/she has and how well he/she understands and operates such equipment. So, if I can help him with more than typed words on NL, what's wrong in asking him to call me?

Madam, pls spare me oh.
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by Coldplay007(f): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2014
DECOtech:

Yes, I am the Mechanic. And my dear, pls don't accuse me falsely. I have not insulted you or anyone else.

Anyone who does mechanical or electrical jobs on a vehicle is an auto-technician (be it mechanic or rewire)

A technician's ability to handle any job on a vehicle depends on what equipment he/she has and how well he/she understands and operates such equipment. So, if I can help him with more than typed words on NL, what's wrong in asking him to call me?

Madam, pls spare me oh.

I'm not sparing you oo grin grin.
You make it sound as if I'm a troublemaker.. You started it by being unnecessarily sarcastic..
We are good now... wink Oya chop knuckle grin cheesy
The important thing is that OP gets the right advice..
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by MrHyde: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks guys, but the thing is I did the wheel balancing and alignment thrice with the same people before I posted on NL. Although am considering doing the wheel balancing/alignment with new techs but I need referal from a gud mech.
Re: I Need A Very Good Toyota Mechanic In Owerri by DECOtech(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Coldplay007:

I'm not sparing you oo grin grin.
You make it sound as if I'm a troublemaker.. You started it by being unnecessarily sarcastic..
We are good now... wink Oya chop knuckle grin cheesy
The important thing is that OP gets the right advice..

Na you first start nah. You made it look like the filling station guys wld do it for free and its a bad thing for me to canvass for business. As the yorubas wld say; "you want to remove food from my mouth"

No wahala sha,

You sef, chop knuckle.

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Expensive Cars Of 2014 / Help! Wrong Fuelling. / BMW X6 (good Or Bad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.