Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday (2799 Views)

Photos:18 Die, 56 Injured In Early Morning Crash On Lokoja- Abuja Road / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
With tears i report a tragic accident that happened along lokoja-abaji road yesterday morning. I was surprised i hadnt seen the news anywhere till now.

Two private vehicles collided with a haulage truck carrying a 40 foot container on its back. Dead bodies of men, women and chilldren were laid along the side of the expressway by road safety officials. There were still busy bringing out bodies from the ruins when i drove past. Sorry i was behind the steering wheel so no pictures for you.

MAY THEIR GENTLE SOULS REST IN PEACE AMEN.

Calling on F.G. To hasten the dualization of that road.
Re: An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday by sammyyoung2(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
okpara ugo: Sorry i was behind the steering wheel so no pictures for you.

WTF
Re: An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
sammy.young:

WTF

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday by slimming: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
impatience of the drivers is the main reason for accident on that road.
Re: An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
sammy.young:

WTF

Shyte happens.

Only a Road Safety officer(the evacuators) could snap there. That place is just too tight to park your car and snap. Just impossible. One lane like hell.
Re: An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday by otokx(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Heard that the road is narrow.
Re: An Eye Witness Account: Ghastly Motor Accident On Lokoja-abaji Road On Saturday by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
otokx: Heard that the road is narrow.

Sure, and the dualization is taking eternity.

(1) (Reply)

Brazil's Economy Is Larger Than The Whole Of Africa Combined??? / Realization / REVEALED!!!!!!Nigeria Got her Independence On The 28th Of April, 1996.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.