Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich (39003 Views)

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic / Luis Suarez Biting Branislav Ivanovic In 2:2 Draw At Anfiled (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by jude33084(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
tellwisdom:
Follow player??na pidgin english u dey speak??

Just correct him and také the glory boy instead of what you typed up there wink
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
nitlad:
Now, you are the nutcase! undecided
Who's better?
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by dBard: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar: things suarez wants to bite

pepperoni(pepe + rooney)

This cracked me up..crazy grin
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Again!! This's not the first time,Suarez once bit a fellow player sometimes ago and he was banned for almost a year or so.that guy has a very dirty and nasty habbit of sorting issues out in an unruly manner.he deserves to be sanctioned.lack of moral uprightness and a good temperamental fortitude can easily kill the career of a football star,movie star,artiste.etc...GATUSsO for example.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by yoji: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
This whole suarez issue is overblown cos d hypocritical english press wit use it to hound him and even posters on this forum can't think for themselvess.. Here are some bhaviour far worse_
1-roy keane intentioanlly breakin an opponents leg,today he's a coach and pundit
2-zidane heatbuttin matterazi_but we forgave and forgot cos we liked zizzou
3-ashley cole insultin livin daylights out of refs and yabbin his own FA
Suarez is d best player this season even though sentiment will not let him get it. Let's not forget that d award is for footballin excellence not for role model hunts.
Rvp goal drought is a minus and bale started shinnin in late january as spur were bein propelled by lennon and defoe. But suarez playin for a weaker team has been more consistent. The man said he was sorry so dat shud end it.

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by ddippset(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
yoji: This whole suarez issue is overblown cos d hypocritical english press wit use it to hound him and even posters on this forum can't think for themselvess.. Here are some bhaviour far worse_
1-roy keane intentioanlly breakin an opponents leg,today he's a coach and pundit
Suarez is d best player this season even though sentiment will not let him get it. Let's not forget that d award is for footballin excellence not for role model hunts.
Rvp goal drought is a minus and bale started shinnin in late january as spur were bein propelled by lennon and defoe. But suarez playin for a weaker team has been more consistent. The man said he was sorry so dat shud end it.
jose mourinho putting his finger into tito vilanova's eye.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Enegod: Biting someone is a way of greeting in
uruguay.
Luis Suarez is innocent.
very funny dude.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by daylae(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
am a kop,and i think its such a shameful way of showing his frustration.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Smoj(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Jeyin!! jeyin!!
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by bamvik(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
wow vampire grin
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by tellwisdom: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
ufotuko: every human being knew it was a typo error from the poster but am not suprised to hear this from you because we all don know say you be filthy pig
Every human being??..so u dey count urself as human??...U dog looking dude with a sense of an alsatian dog.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Igholize(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Enegod: Biting someone is a way of greeting in
uruguay.
Luis Suarez is innocent.
. Mr man , u said in uruguay... Can't u see dat , dey re not in uruguay bt england ? My man tak time ooo
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by ichommy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by mithel(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
yoji: This whole suarez issue is overblown cos d hypocritical english press wit use it to hound him and even posters on this forum can't think for themselvess.. Here are some bhaviour far worse_

abeg abeg abeg , no put zizou for that list , ivan didnt in any way provoke suarez, racist comments are hard to take in, moreover thats the only blemish you might find in zizou's career but suarez??wetin he don win sef??shior
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by 2legit2qwt: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Suarez needs to start playing with a muzzle on grin grin
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Sezua(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
I love controversy...i love suarez nd ballotelli!
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Racist, Diver, Cheater and now Cannibal? wow!
You still one of the best BRO!! 30 goals in a season no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Lyns32uk(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Sawadinho: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
remember defoe had bitten mascherano in 2006 so suarez is not the first...lest we forget
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by otipoju(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
I am a hardcore Chelsea fan and I really see no big deal about what he did, same way I saw no big deal about Hazard kicking the ball from under that ball boy. Same way I saw no big deal about Zidane headbutting Materazzi. One day I was playing on the side of a senior player and he chided me for letting one big and fast striker bully me when I was defending against him and advised him to go hard on the guy so that he would "feel my prescense". When his side took the next corner team he rose in the air to nod the ball but I Calmly waited for him. On his way down seeing that he had lost his guard,I tucked the nice blow that I had packaged for him to the side of his head.He screamed in agony, Referee no see am, I beg am tire but he no come my side again and na so i take get rest of mind from am for that match. Na on the field psychology.Football is not for the faint hearted...kick and expect to be kicked. No footballer is a saint any player in a fit of frustration will do the same. Suarez nothing do you! Na only the goal pain me .

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by tonididdy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
where are our noisy neighbours

time to re-awaken the suarez hatred

there are 2players i hate in football history. SUAREZ and ASHLEY YOUNG...PURE CHILDISH
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by opendo21(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
When he senselessly handled the ball in the 18 yard box, Nobody complained coz u got the penalty, he tried to redeem himself and Ivanovic was still tugging his shirt even when he didn't have the ball, For what now? He bites arrrgh and u are here complaining... Na 4 replay u see the bite oo! Abeg whether or not u give him PFA player of the year,I don't care, There can be only one suarez and u either ADORE him or HATE him. Even in 20 years time you'll still remember him, The British press loves him...he gives them NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by tonididdy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
otipoju: I am a hardcore Chelsea fan and I really see no big deal about what he did, same way I saw no big deal about Hazard kicking the ball from under that ball boy. Same way I saw no big deal about Zidane headbutting Materazzi. One day I was playing on the side of a senior player and he chided me for letting one big and fast striker bully when I was defending against him and advised him to go hard on him so that he would feel my prescense. The next corner taken he being taller than me rose in the air to nod I waited for him,to come down, packaged and tucked a nice nice blow to the side of his head.He screamed in agony, Referee no see am, I beg am tire but I'm no come my side again and na so i collect my freedom from am for that match. Na on the field psychology.Football is not for the faint hearted...kick and expect to be kicked. Any player in the heat of the moment can do the same.
you just beat the RECORD flawlessly for THE DUMBEST POST ON nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Positiveminds(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Vampire spirit at work. He should see TB Joshua asap.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Hugo7(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Suarez surely needs a physcatrist ..datz all.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Babzrockman: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Suarez is a South American vampire. Sorry @ivanovic, just dat ur blood sweet for d vampire.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by otipoju(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
tonididdy: you just beat the RECORD flawlessly for THE DUMBEST POST ON nairaland
Splendid!!! where should I come for the award. Its still betta sey na my post u abuse and no be me. I talk my own, u no fit talk your own opinion abi you no get ni?

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by maninmood(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
donigspain: Gbagaun!sad

I always knew I was much better than my colleagues till I started a uni degree in the UK. Have this at the back of your mind, don't be too quick to spot people's mistakes. It could be a typo, the guy could be under an influence of alcohol or something. English people do commit grammatical blunders and no one gives a sh.t about it. By the way, your pronunciation/phonetics could be as worse as mine while I was being schooled in Nigeria where I thought I was better off phonetically. Moral: Mind your business!
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by otipoju(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
tonididdy: you just beat the RECORD flawlessly for THE DUMBEST POST ON nairaland
Na wise people like you go dey talk sey make player no dey spit for field because it is a bad model for kids at home!!! What did Suarez do that has not been done before, Go and ask about Eric cantona and Wayne Rooney Patrick Viera, Roy Keane and even Drogba that slapped Nemandja Vidic out of frustration. Footballers understand these things, give and accept the apologies move on and begin to prepare for the next game!
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by tonididdy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
make i first laff to clear the anger gas commot for my system

HAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAARRRGH

OK IF I WAS IVANOVIC:
i will just ignore my surronding and beAT the breath out of the uruaguan beast,then send his body to GHANA.

or I'll retire from football and then make a law suit outta the situation $1billion will be a sue starting point.

OR MOST IMPORTANTLY of all...GO for a CHECK-up...God knows what virus the weakling possesses cos only weaklings fight with their teeth.REALMEN THROW PUNCHES
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Archmed(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
if you cant beat them,BITE them!!

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by supaeagles(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
ochukoccna: If I recall correctly, Ivanovic harshly pushed at Suarez face too
Suarez does do some absurd things ,......h

Bros, please tell me, what would you do if someone was chopping your hand like suya??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 22nd December 2017 / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup (5 - 1) oN 21st February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.