Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich (38997 Views)

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic / Luis Suarez Biting Branislav Ivanovic In 2:2 Draw At Anfiled (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by ujchief(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2013
His stupid twitter apology does not hold water! Tomorrow, someone will smuggle a pen-knife into the pitch and stab his opponent, then render some twitter apologies later and blame it on frustration. Hazard did apologise after the ball boy incidence!

I trust English FA, the least he will get is 8 match ban. I believe this will mark the end of his career in England. If he stays back, then all away matches will be a nightmare for him as fans will hound him with those pictures and banners as displayed in this thread.

My take, he deserves it! He has brought so much controversy in English football and is high time they boot him out. This is an inexcusable action; and should be met with a harsh ban and sanction.

Apologies my foot!

Action and reaction are equal and opposite, suarez should be handed an 8 match ban, and thereafter, a community service of entertaining animals in the zoo with his ball juggling abilities.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Samland: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2013
Reference: I hope Ivanovic takes an anti-rabies shot asap.
pls 4get d guy, he too over carried away wen we ar talkn of football. He just luv 2 win always by all means.. Pls, 4giv him.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Okikiade(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2013
On SuarezHitlistPlayersMenu: 1.Ivanosandwich with Lambpart;2. Lasagne bakary;3. Chamakaronni with oxtail-chamberlain;4. PeppeRooney pizza;you can also asked for classics like: Marked Fish, Pear Meatersacker with delicious Scottish Parker,Kone cream with African Aruna,Candy Carrot is also available with Juicy Jaiskelainnen! A trial will convince you! Lol !
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Smile4luv(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2013
Seun:
Y is Ivanovich scared, ε̲̣̣̣̥ bite µ µ bite am back God no go vex
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by ujchief(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2013
newdeal: The fellow has apologised for God's sake, what more should he do? Kill himself because his emotion got the better part of himn

Oga, he should have had his emotions under control. He is a professional for fvck sake!

Last year when Baloteli scored for my noisy neighbors, he displayed an imprint "why always me". That phrase became a new hit and the youths displayed it on their shirts, as their signature, BBM profiles, facebook status and so on.

Who knows what this 'suarez bite' will cause this time around.

My point, these are well paid professionals and should behave as such. Millions are watching them, and easily emulate them. That's why their are associations and bodies setting rules to guide them, else each player will do worse, apologise and expect to be forgiven.

I can still remember one of the world cup events where FIFA had to ask the Mexican coach to stop smoking at the stands during games.

Hope you get the point!
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Stevensonperson(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2013
A
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Enegod(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2013
Igholize: . Mr man , u said in uruguay... Can't u see dat , dey re not in uruguay bt england ? My man tak time ooo
lol
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by obioraop(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2013
tell wisdom u dnt ve an atom of wisdom in u, all dis cheap attention seekers luking 4 sum1 else mistakes ur papa na wole soyinka abi
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Reference(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2013
ItsModella: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1073078_BIZaYkTCIAAiskp_jpg_large_jpg4439abbdfa1e8dbb26091d19798106b0

oh lawd grin grin grin grin grin

Ha, ha. Yur crazy gal. Best post in a long while. Benteke Fried Chicken. Sounds yummy.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by chefremy(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2013
suarez looks like a canibal that eat human flesh through his rabit teeth
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Burger01(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2013
WHAT!! Suarez!

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Reference(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Samland: pls 4get d guy, he too over carried away wen we ar talkn of football. He just luv 2 win always by all means.. Pls, 4giv him.

Na. We're just having fun here.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by chefremy(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2013
wellmax: He has apologised.
did he apologise to ivanovich...he is now a baby girl.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by jevic(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] I think he needs a shrink to examine him.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by AMossley(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2013
donigspain: Gbagaun!sad
B-);-) of the century
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by dandadee: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2013
He just wanted to have a taste of the champions league

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Desdola(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2013
Mike Tyson follows Suarez on twitter. partners in d act of biting.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by n0m0705(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2013
yoji: This whole suarez issue is overblown cos d hypocritical english press wit use it to hound him and even posters on this forum can't think for themselvess.. Here are some bhaviour far worse_
1-roy keane intentioanlly breakin an opponents leg,today he's a coach and pundit
2-zidane heatbuttin matterazi_but we forgave and forgot cos we liked zizzou
3-ashley cole insultin livin daylights out of refs and yabbin his own FA
Suarez is d best player this season even though sentiment will not let him get it. Let's not forget that d award is for footballin excellence not for role model hunts.
Rvp goal drought is a minus and bale started shinnin in late january as spur were bein propelled by lennon and defoe. But suarez playin for a weaker team has been more consistent. The man said he was sorry so dat shud end it.
My friend, you and your fellow conspiracy theorist are the biggest hypocrite I see here, all those things you mention are all the normal things we see on the field, and those involved are appropriately punished, if I could remember zidane was denied the world footballer of the year just because of that incident. When does bitting a fellow player on the field become equal to bad tackle or abuses? You better take off your RED cap and think properly, suarez is not the first non british player to be nominated for the PFA award and he is not going to be the last.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Moschino26(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2013
This cheat is an animal. One of the players I dislike most in the EPL.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by sammily(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2013
grin

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by dotcomnamename: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2013
obioraop: Luiz Suarez Bite In Liverpool Vs Chelsea Game What Ban Does He Deserve

How many times have you seen a player bite a fellow player, and what punishment do you think he deserves?

[size=20pt]British people with their noise bias. Na only ''Luis Suarez'' own dem see, but when their own citizen Jermain Defoe bite ''Javier Mascherano'', dem no see that one.[/size]
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by dotcomnamename: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2013
sammily: grin

Oh boy, remain small make i throw out oo, i dey eat hot food O! can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by seun407: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2013
suarez is a mad man. i cant stop laughing. what d hell was he thinking?
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by dotcomnamename: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2013
ujchief: His stupid twitter apology does not hold water! Tomorrow, someone will smuggle a pen-knife into the pitch and stab his opponent, then render some twitter apologies later and blame it on frustration. Hazard did apologise after the ball boy incidence!

I trust English FA, the least he will get is 8 match ban. I believe this will mark the end of his career in England. If he stays back, then all away matches will be a nightmare for him as fans will hound him with those pictures and banners as displayed in this thread.

My take, he deserves it! He has brought so much controversy in English football and is high time they boot him out. This is an inexcusable action; and should be met with a harsh ban and sanction.

Apologies my foot!

Action and reaction are equal and opposite, suarez should be handed an 8 match ban, and thereafter, a community service of entertaining animals in the zoo with his ball juggling abilities.

Park well jor, go give am the 8 match ban... I don't know when Seun Osewa announce you as the FA Chairman on nairaland.
Na only ''Luis Suarez'' own u see, but when their own citizen Jermain Defoe bite ''Javier Mascherano'', wetin u talk here? You and Howard Webb should be sharing the same apartment.

3 Likes

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by lawizle(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2013
ochukoccna: If I recall correctly,Ivanovic harshly pushed at Suarez face too
Suarez does do some absurd things ,bizarre even outright foolish things yet he gets crucified by the British press
Those pics are just to demonize him using social media and water his claim to player of the year
Terry got a 8 month delayed 4 match ban and a fine for his racist 'black phucking cun_t) taunt of Ferdinand
Suarez got an 8 match ban immediatedly for racially calling Evra negrito
'Justice' is definately a white bit@h

Ds is all unfair any racist sees his fellow black as an animal dat can be slaughtered at will...racist ought to be killed & not just banned...
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Reference(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2013
If I'm not mistaken luis 'el rabbito' Suarez will come up against us in the Confed Cup in June. I advise the NFF to start seeking kevlar kits for our guys and please Vincent if you see the guy bearing down on you one on one just grab your hamstring and hobble away. Save yourself.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by mskata(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2013
Luis suarez Most talented epl player....n most controversial
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: That's not the first time, he did the same thing to one of his teammates in Ajax
it was his opponent actually. He was later nicknamed 'the cannibal of Ajax'.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by 2tek: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2013
Dis might b d end of his english football carrier.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2013
He has taken Over Balotelli's place.. Always involved in one controversy or the other.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by tundelomo(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2013
[quote author=mithel]

abeg abeg abeg , no put zizou for that list , ivan didnt in any way provoke suarez, racist comments are hard to take in, moreover thats the only blemish you might find in zizou's career but suarez??wetin he don win sef??shior. Sow ow do u justify Roy keanes's attitude dt ended a players career, did u know dt Defoe bit mascherano in 2006 nd he got away wt only yellow card? Or ow abt Enric cantona dt used his kung-fu skills on a fan yet he was given a heroic welcome by Man u fans. I'm nt supporting what he did nd must be punished. Bt this case is jst getting overblown because of he's nt english nd many of u here are either chelsea or man u fans. Bsides he has apologized.
Re: Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich by White007(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2013
Boxer Mike Tyson is now following Luis Suarez on Twitter after the Liverpool striker bit Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during Sunday's match between the two clubs.

- Metro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 22nd December 2017 / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021 / Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion - (2 - 5) On 3rd April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.