Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28819 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: You can do better than this bros!

better than what?

son of a tax collector.

your reward is here already.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: BROS, WE ARE MEANDERING. SO WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU BELIEVE IN ? DO YOU GO TO CHURCH ? AND IF YOU TELL ME YOU GO TO CHURCH THEN I CAN EMPHATICALLY TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ONE OF CHRISTS CHILDREN. IF YOU GO TO CHURCH, YOU ARE PART OF THE ANTI-CHRIST SYSTEM. AND I SUSPECT YOU GO TO CHURCH BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING OYEDEPO SO QUITE FRANKLY YOU ARE AN ANTI-CHRIST. TELL ME WHY I SHOULD LISTEN TO AN ANTI-CHRIST LIKE YOURSELF ? WHY SHOULD I HOLD THE OPINION OF AN ANTI-CHRIST TO HIGH ESTEEM ? ANSWER ME THAT
The acuser finnally becomes the accused. Good job!

But not so smart! U can't just be running from topic to topic. Tell me from your bible if its what you read, thet Jesus is not in the bible! Apart from your greek, hebrew and roman history and postulations ofcourse!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: The acuser finnally becomes the accused. Good job!

But not so smart! U can't just be running from topic to topic. Tell me from your bible if its what you read, thet Jesus is not in the bible! Apart from your greek, hebrew and roman history and postulations ofcourse!
JESUS IS IN THE MODERN BIBLES. IN THE KJV1611 FROM WHICH ALL MODERN BIBLES COME FROM ? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JESUS. THERE IS 'IESOUS'. http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/kjv/iesous.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: The acuser finnally becomes the accused. Good job!

Z8mbie

my brother is talking about the eptymology of the word jesus itself

you deranged M8ron

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

better than what?

son of a tax collector.

your reward is here already.
Welcome back, name caller. When will you start addressing the real issues. Thought you guys were tired of hearing 'repent and be converted, to avoid damnation'? Its yet to sink, maybe we need to get that part sorted with you first!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Welcome back, name caller. When will you start addressing the real issues. Thought you guys were tired of hearing 'repent and be converted, to avoid damnation'? Its yet to sink, maybe we need to get that part sorted with you first!

lol!!!

scratched dvd

always jumping and skipping incoherently.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Z8mbie

you deranged M8ron
LMAO.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: JESUS IS IN THE MODERN BIBLES. IN THE KJV1611 FROM WHICH ALL MODERN BIBLES COME FROM ? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JESUS. THERE IS 'IESOUS'. http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/kjv/iesous.html
Very lame. Prove it from your scriptures. Thought you had scriptures for every question. I don't need no history lesson! Nor internet link
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Very lame. Prove it from your scriptures. Thought you had scriptures for every question. I don't need no history lesson!

Ignorance is bliss abi?

your pride is your sin.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Z8mbie

you deranged M8ron
Repent and be converted, to avoid hell fire!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Very lame. Prove it from your scriptures. Thought you had scriptures for every question. I don't need no history lesson!
JOB 9 VS 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he? WHO ARE THE JUDGES ? THE ISRAELITES AND CHRIST. HE COVERETH THE FACES OF THE JUDGES. HOW DID HE DO THAT ? PAINTED CHRIST AS WHITE CHANGED HIS NAME TO A GREEK NAME >> JESUS. AND MADE THE ISRAELITES ALL WHITE. SEE THE LORD SAW ALL THIS BEFORE IT HAPPENED AND HE WROTE ABOUT IT. HE ALSO PUT A LAW THAT WOULD COMMIT THEM FOR DOING IT
REVELATION 22 VS 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Z8mbie

you deranged M8ron
Quote the bible verse for me or Repent and be converted, to avoid hell fire!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Quote the bible verse for me or Repent and be converted, to avoid hell fire!

your planking today no get part 2 oooo!

more fire upon your head just hold on there.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: JOB 9 VS 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he? WHO ARE THE JUDGES ? THE ISRAELITES AND CHRIST. HE COVERETH THE FACES OF THE JUDGES. HOW DID HE DO THAT ? PAINTED CHRIST AS WHITE CHANGED HIS NAME TO A GREEK NAME >> JESUS. AND MADE THE ISRAELITES ALL WHITE. SEE THE LORD SAW ALL THIS BEFORE IT HAPPENED AND HE WROTE ABOUT IT. HE ALSO PUT A LAW THAT WOULD COMMIT THEM FOR DOING IT
REVELATION 22 VS 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I refered you to this passage last night. Why now make private and incoherent interpretations of them!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

your planking today no get part 2 oooo!

more fire upon your head just hold on there.

Jesus loves you and died for you. All He needs is for you to accept Him as lord and saviour!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Ignorance is bliss abi?

your pride is your sin.
Repent and be converted. You're still in nursery classes in obadiah777's school. You've not gone too far yet!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

unlike some people we have other things to do in life

If you dont see me on the post it dosent mean I am not around

I dey everywhere.
First you came with the user name mosthigh, now you claim to be Omnipresent, what other proof am I looking for? The end really is near. You still have a chance to repent and be converted!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Repent and be converted. You're still in nursery classes in obadiah777's school. You've not gone too far yet!

Kai this man you are truly boring.

Talking to you is like watching a lame movie to the end just because you hope the script might change somewhere along the line

but no o!

its either devil, satan or repent

you no fit stimulate the mind?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: You may need to read Rev 22:18-19 to underscore the import of adding or subtracting to what is written. ........ And I will give you rest, FULL STOP!! You were not in Jesus' mind and nothing permits you to add or subtract. When you choose to don't make it look like it must be the correct stand! I can as well argue that my rest begins here on earth and continues in heaven, so? How does bearing your cross daily translate to a life of greater misery? Nothing good comes easy. I thought you've been engaged in figurative and deep scriptural interpretations all the while? Why now take this at face value or surface level? did you not say that everything in the bible was coded?Thats double standards man!!!

You're still systematically dodging my questions, you know that!!!
What I sent to you that you're trying now to twist! Still waiting pls!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Kai this man you are truly boring.

Talking to you is like watching a lame movie to the end just because you hope the script might change somewhere along the line

but no o!

its either devil, satan or repent

you no fit stimulate the mind?
Your soul is more important. I'm not arguing for the fun of it. If i can't make it abundantly clear that Jesus needs you now more than ever,and you need to repent and be converted, because your fruits have manifested the son of whom you are, then I have no business being here!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Your soul is more important. I'm not arguing for the fun of it. If i can't make it abundantly clear that Jesus needs you now more than ever,and you need to repent and be converted, because your fruits have manifested the son of whom you are, then I have no business being here!!!

If you truly love this jesus why do you work against him and his word

why do worship in temples made with hands

He spoke against physical temple worship came to destroy and it cost him his life

but you cant take mine

no matter how hard you try

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

He spoke against physical temple worship came to destroy and it cost him his life

but you cant take mine

Wow! We're getting somewhere now; at least you have agreed Jesus exists!!. The next step is to accept Him into your life as lord and saviour, repent and be converted, then we can be communicating on same page! Good progress!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: First you came with the user name mosthigh, now you claim to be Omnipresent, what other proof am I looking for? The end really is near. You still have a chance to repent and be converted!

see as u be
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Jesus loves you and died for you. All He needs is for you to accept Him as lord and saviour!

Why not just say come to my Church

LOL!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

see as u be
You did'nt know I was gonna catcha, abi? Got you wella!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: You did'nt know I was gonna catcha, abi? Got you wella!

lol!!

if anything you are entertainig

pls keep the dribble coming.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Why not just say come to my Church

LOL!!!
First things first! Really I no get Church. Jesus said: I will build MY CHURCH, ..... He is the owner of the church!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

lol!!

if anything you are entertainig

pls keep the dribble coming.
Noted!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: First things first! Really I no get Church. Jesus said: I will build MY CHURCH, ..... He is the owner of the church!

when you invite people to your gathering how do you phrase the invitation?

Abeg No lie ooo!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

but you cant take mine

THE SPIRIT IS STRONG IN YOU TODAY BROTHER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: THE SPIRIT IS STRONG IN YOU TODAY BROTHER

We give Thanks Always

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: THE SPIRIT IS STRONG IN YOU TODAY BROTHER
Which Spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.